JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 application form dates have been announced by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate and Medical Education (JIPMER). The application form for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 January session will begin from September 17, 2018, and will extend till October 26, 2018. The form is to be released on the official website and will invite applications for its super speciality / fellowship programmes under Doctor of Medicine (DM) and Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch).
JIPMER DM / M.Ch / 2019 is a national level examination conducted twice a year- January session and July session. It is important to note that JIPMER DM / M.Ch Fellowship 2019 application form and application fee is to be submitted only in an online mode at jipmer.puducherry.gov.in. Check here to know how to apply for JIPMER DM / M.Ch Fellowship 2019, how to upload photo and signature and about the application fee.
JIPMER DM / M.Ch Fellowship 2019
Willing candidates must before applying know eligibility for JIPMER DM / M.Ch Fellowship 2019. The institute will be opening admission for 10 subjects under DM, 7 different subjects under M.Ch degree, and 15 subjects under its JIPMER Fellowship 2019 programme. Applying candidates need to have an MD / DNB degree from a recognized university under the Medical Council of India. Candidates must also be registered with Central / State Medical Registration Council.
JIPMER DM / M.Ch Fellowship 2019 Application Form Dates
As per last year, more than 1000 students appeared for JIPMER DM / M.Ch Fellowship. Before proceeding with the application form filling, we advise candidates to check the below-given
the schedule so that they do not miss out on the JIPMER DM / M.Ch Fellowship 2019 important dates and apply with accurate and verifiable details within the stipulated time. The dates are as follows:
|JIPMER DM / M.Ch Fellowship 2019||January Session||July Session|
|Availability of online application form will be made from||17 Sep 2018||28 Feb 2019|
|Last date to apply for JIPMER DM /
M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 will be
|26 Oct 2018||01 Apr 2019|
|JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 exam date||02 Dec 2018||19 May 2019|
Apply Now: Candidates can apply for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 from the official website: jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
How to Apply for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019?
Candidates willing to apply for any of the chosen JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 must foremost check their eligibility criteria, as given above. The institute will not provide any other platform, other than the official website, for the availability of application form. Candidates will be able to apply also by clicking on the link (to be given) on our page here. Desirous candidates will have to first register for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 and then fill with the application form filling procedure. Here we have provided the step by step guided instructions for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 how to fill the application form.
JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Registration
Step 1: Candidates will have to visit the official website or click the link given above (to be given once application form is released).
Step 2: Candidates now will have to navigate to the “Apply on-line D.M./M.Ch./Fellowship admission” section. Once clicked, candidates will be directed to “Registration Form for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship Entrance Examination” (as shown in the reference image below)
Step 3: Once directed to the above-shown page, candidates will now have to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number, valid Email ID and then enter the given captcha. Post entering all the said details, candidates will have to press enter “Register”. The page will be as follows:
Step 4: On the given mobile number and email id, candidates will receive respective User ID and Password, and JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 login link. The details are to be saved for further use. Candidates are advised to check their spam / junk box if they do not receive the said credentials in their primary mailbox.
JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Application Form Filling
Step 1: Login Link
- Click on the login link as to be given on the registered mobile number or in the email id.
- Enter User ID and Password sent over mail / mobile number.
Step 2: Candidate Dashboard
- Candidates will be directed to their respective dashboard and on the uppermost righthand corner, they will have to click on “Go to Application Form”.
Step 3: Candidate Details
- Candidates post being directed to JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 application form, will now have to fill specific details. Firstly, they will have to select the course of their choice out of the following- DM / M.Ch / Fellowship Course / DM & Fellowship Cours / M.Ch & Fellowship.
Details to be filled in JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 application form are as follows:
- Son / Daughter of
- Service Candidate (whether yes or no)
- Gender of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Whether or not OPH candidate
Under this section, candidates will have to fill in the following:
- Qualifying examination passed
- Branch studied in the qualifying examination
- Name of the qualifying College / Institute/ University
- Year of Passing / Appeared
Step 4: Address
Under this step, candidates applying for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 will have to fill their permanent and present address details. The image for reference is as given:
Step 5: ID Proof Details and Exam City Preference
- Candidates will now have to upload either one of the ID Proof: Aadhaar Card / Passport. They will also have to enter the ID Proof Number.
- Out of the then to be mentioned exam city preference, candidates will have to choose an exam city as per their convenience.
Step 6: JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Application Fee
Here candidates will have to choose the mode of payment, i.e. online mode (further application fee payment details are given in detail down below).
Step 7: Upload Scanned Copies
- A recent colour passport size photograph with a light background along with a name and date placard (as to when the photo was taken).
- Scanned official signature of the candidate. Further specifications are given below in detail.
Step 8: Preview and click Submit
Once all the details have been cross-checked, payment has been done, and images have been uploaded as scanned copies candidates will have to click “Submit” their JIPMER DM / M.Ch/ Fellowship 2019 application form.
Image-wise instructions for the convenience of candidates have been provided, as per last year’s officially released Process Flow diagram
JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 Application Fee
The application fee for JIPMER DM / M.Ch / Fellowship 2019 entrance examination has to be one in an online mode only. The following fee has been mentioned a per last year’s data
Mode of Payment: Online either via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking
Application Fee (as per last year):
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs. excluding transaction charges)|
|General (UR), OCI,
|ST / SC||1200/-|
Scanned Image Specifications
Candidates under the section “Upload Scanned Copies” will have to upload the following:
- One recent colour passport size photograph of the candidate with a light background. Candidates are to note that Black & White / Polaroid photographs will not be acceptable. The photograph should be taken on or after January 01, 2019.
- Candidates will have to upload their official signature with no initials.
Note: The image given is for reference use only.
Image uploading size and dimensions are as follows:
|Scanned Digital Softcopy||Size (maximum & minimum)||Dimensions (width × height)|
|Passport size Photograph||Minimum: 20KB
|30mm × 45mm|
|80mm × 35mm|
We advise all the candidates to fill in all the details with complete accuracy and submit the form on time.