JIPMER 2018 DM / M.Ch entrance exam is being conducted by Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research. JIPMER DM MCh 2018 admit card has been issued at jipmer.edu.in. Candidates who have submitted application form with fee before the last date can download hall ticket for exam. Date of exam is November 19, 2017. There are 9 specializations in DM and 7 specializations in M.Ch courses. The mode of exam is a computer-based test. Admission is only on the basis of the entrance exam, subject to candidate fulfilling eligibility conditions. The entrance exam is being held in 10 cities. Get here complete details of JIPMER 2018 DM M.Ch such as dates, application form, eligibility, admit card, result, counselling.
JIPMER 2018 DM/M.Ch
JIPMER is conducting DM MCh 2018 entrance exam as a computer-based test of 1.5 hour duration. Admission to DM and MCh courses for January 2018 session is on basis of JIPMER 2018 DM/M.Ch entrance exam.
|Application form will be available from||11 Sep 2017|
|Candidates can apply online until||20 Oct 2017|
|JIPMER will release admit card for DM/M.Ch January 2018 session entrance exam on||1- 19 Nov 2017|
|Date of entrance exam||19 Nov 2017|
|Publication of result and merit list (expected)||24 Nov 2017|
|Document Verification||15 Dec 2017|
|Medical Examination, Admission order and residency contract document completion before||28 Dec 2017|
|Commencement of course||1 Jan 2018|
|End of January 2018 admission||28 Feb 2018|
|DM Courses||Seats||M.Ch courses||Seats|
|Cardiology||2||Cardio Thoracic and Vascular Surgery||1|
|Medical Oncology||1||Plastic Surgery||1|
|Paediatric Critical Care||2|
JIPMER DM/M.Ch Eligibility Criteria 2018
It is important to note JIPMER DM MCh 2018 eligibility criteria right at the beginning. A candidate must have passed MD / DNB degree from any recognized university. Also, he/she should be registered with central or state Medical Registration Council. In addition, eligibility criteria are laid down for specializations.
Eligibility for DM Courses
|MD / DNB in||Eligible for DM programs|
|General Medicine / Pediatrics / Pulmonary Medicine||Cardiology|
|General Medicine / Pediatrics||Clinical Immunology, Endocrinology, Nephrology, Neurology|
|Medicine / Pediatrics / Radiotherapy||Medical Oncology|
|Pediatrics||Neonatology, Pediatric Critical Care|
Eligibility for M.Ch Courses
|MS / DNB in||Eligible for M.Ch programs|
|General Surgery||CardioThoracic and Vascular Surgery, Neuro-Surgery, Urology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Plastic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery|
|General Surgery / Obstetrics &Gynecology / Otolaryngology (E.N.T) / Orthopedic Surgery||Surgical Oncology|
JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018 Application Form
Candidates can apply for JIPMER DM/ M.Ch 2018 from the link provided above. Read all the instructions and the eligibility conditions carefully before applying online. to apply for JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018, candidates first need to register by providing their Name, Email ID, Phone Number and Date of Birth. After the registration process will be complete, candidates will receive a User ID and Password that is to be used to login.
- Mode of applying is online.
- JIPMER has issued DM/M.Ch January 2018 session application form at jipmer.edu.in.
- Register by entering personal details, academic qualification, address, exam centre preferences. Upload photograph and signature as per specifications.
- Pay application fee of requisite amount through either net-banking or credit card or debit card.
- Submit JIPMER DM M.Ch 2018 Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to keep one copy of filled in form for future reference. Also they are recommended to refer official documents while applying.
JIPMER has announced the application fee now that application form is available. OPH candidates are exempted from paying the application fee charges.
|General (UR)/OCI||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018 Admit Card
Download of JIPMER DM M.Ch November 2017 exam hall ticket begins on November 1, 2017. Login credentials must be kept handy to obtain admit card.
- JIPMER DM M.Ch 2018 January Session Admit Card contains name, DOB, photo, signature, exam city, roll number.
- Information in hall ticket should be correct.
- A candidate will be allowed inside exam center only if he/she has officially issued admit card.
- It is advised to keep admit card safely until end of admission and counselling.
- It is also required to bring photo ID proof and a copy of photo ID proof along with JIPMER 2018 DM/M.Ch Admit Card.
JIPMER DM/M.Ch Exam Pattern
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research launches mock test to help understand JIPMER DM M.Ch exam pattern. Note exam duration, number of questions, and marking scheme.
- It will be an online computer based test. Questions will appear on screen of assigned system at examination center. Correct answer has to be marked using mouse.
- There will be 100 questions in JIPMER DM/M.Ch/Fellowship entrance exam.
- Duration of exam is 90 minutes.
- Questions will be multiple choice.
- Four marks will be awarded for correct answer.
- One mark will be deducted for incorrect answer or even if more than one answer is selected.
Questions will be asked from concerned specialty and related fields. Check table below to know more.
|1||Cardiology||General Medicine / Pediatrics / Pulmonary Medicine / Research Methodology / Cardiology|
|2||Clinical Immunology||General Medicine / Pediatrics / Research Methodology / Clinical Immunology|
|3||Endocrinology||General Medicine / Pediatrics / Research Methodology / Clinical Immunology|
|4||Nephrology||General Medicine / Pediatrics / Research Methodology / Nephrology|
|5||Neurology||General Medicine / Pediatrics / Research Methodology / Neurology|
|6||Medical Oncology||General Medicine / Pediatrics / Radiotherapy / Research Methodology / Medical Oncology|
|7||Neonatology||Pediatrics / Research Methodology / Neonatology|
|8||Pediatric Critical Care||Pediatrics / Research Methodology / Pediatric Critical Care|
|9||Medical Gastroenterology||General Medicine / Pediatrics / Medical Gastroenterology|
|10||CTVS||General Surgery / Research Methodology / CTVS|
|11||Neuro-Surgery||General Surgery / Research Methodology / Neurosurgery|
|12||Urology||General Surgery / Research Methodology / Urology|
|13||Surgical Gastroenterology||General Surgery / Research Methodology / Surgical Gastroenterology|
|14||Plastic Surgery||General Surgery / Research Methodology / Plastic Surgery|
|15||Pediatric Surgery||General Surgery / Research Methodology / Pediatric Surgery|
|16||Surgical Oncology||General Surgery / Obstetrics & Gynecology / Otolaryngology (E.N.T) / Orthopedic Surgery / Surgical Oncology|
Candidates will have to choose three test centers in the order of preference, at the time of filling the application form. The Exam Cities as given in the JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018 Information Brochure is as follows: Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi, Puducherry, Trivandrum, Vijayawada.
JIPMER DM/M.Ch Result 2018
Merit lists will be published on the basis of performance in entrance examination. Qualified candidates will be called for counselling process.
- JIPMER DM M.Ch 2018 Result is going to be announced on or before 30 November 2017.
- Announcement of result will be online.
- There will be PDF files of merit lists containing roll number, name, date of birth, number of correct responses, negative responses, total marks, percentile rank, eligibility.
- Only they will get a position in merit list who have obtained at least qualifying cut off marks.
- In case of a tie, one with less negative responses gets higher rank. If tie is still there then candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in all the MD/MS/DNB Professional Examinations shall be placed higher age. If the tie still exists the candidate older by age will be ranked higher.
Minimum qualifying cut off