Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has declared JIPMER 2018 DM/M.Ch Result and Merit List on May 25, 2018. The JIPMER DM/ M.Ch 2018 Result has been published at jipmer.puducherry.gov.in and can also be checked from here. Selection of candidates for the DM/M.Ch specialization courses will be on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance examination. Merit list has also been published here which has been compiled on the basis of the percentile score of the candidate. Check more information on JIPMER DM/ M.Ch 2018 Result in the article below.
JIPMER DM/ M.Ch 2018 Result
JIPMER has published lists of candidates who have qualified the entrance examination and percentile score of the individual candidate on its official website.
|Date of Entrance Examination||19 May 2018|
|Date of publication of Result & Merit List||25 May 2018|
Check Here: The results can be checked from here below.
JIPMER DM MCh July 2018 Result – Notice & Shortlisted candidates for certificate verification
Click here to download this notice.
Overall Merit List :
- 8930 D.M. Cardiac Anaesthesia Click Here
- 8931 D.M. Cardiology Click Here
- 8932 D.M. Clinical Immunology Click Here
- 8933 D.M. Clinical Pharmacology Click Here
- 8934 D.M. Neonatology Click Here
- 8935 D.M. Neurology Click Here
- 8937 D.M. Nephrology Click Here
- 8938 D.M. Medical Oncology Click Here
- 8939 D.M. Endocrinology Click Here
- 8940 D.M. Medical Gastroenterology Click Here
- 8941 M.Ch. Urology Click Here
- 8942 M.Ch. Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS) Click Here
- 8943 M.Ch. Neurosurgery Click Here
- 8944 M.Ch. Surgical Gastroenterology Click Here
- 8945 M.Ch. Plastic Surgery Click Here
- 8946 M.Ch. Pediatric Surgery Click Here
- 8947 M.Ch. Surgical Oncology Click Here
On the basis of the result of the JIPMER DM/ M.Ch 2018 entrance examination, the above lists have been prepared.
The candidates have qualified in the written examination are called for document verification round. It is mandatory for the selected candidates to report for the document verification round on the specified schedule and venue. The candidates who will be absent on the day of certificate verification, their names will be removed and offer of admission will not be issued to them.
JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018 Document Verification
The candidates will be shortlisted for the document verification four times the number of seats available in each discipline. It is mandatory for candidates to appear/participate in document verification round in person. Failing to do, the candidate will be marked absent and the candidature will be canceled.
The document verification is a 5 step process:
- Biometric Fingerprint Verification
- Photo verification
- Certificate Verification
- Payment of admission fees
Documents to bring at the time of Document Verification:
The Candidate will be required to submit the following documents in original along with one set of self-attested copies:
- Original Hall Ticket
- Rank Letter
- Birth Certificate or Class 10th certificate
- Degree of the qualifying examination / Provisional Pass Certificate
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority, not below the rank of Tahsildar
- OCI Registration Certificate issued by the Competent Authority ( If applicable)
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- Migration Certificate from the University last studied.
- Permanent Medical Registration Certificate from Medical Council of India (or State Medical Council)
- Registration of Additional Medical qualification with Medical Council of India
- Service candidate should produce NOC / Relieving Order and a certificate granting study leave with or without pay as the case may be (If applicable)
- Four Passport size color photographs, same as the one uploaded to the online application.
JIPMER DM/ M.Ch 2018 Seat Details
|Name of the Speciality||Number of Seats|
|Paediatric Critical Care||2|
|Cardio Thoracic & Vascular Surgery (CTVS)||2|
JIPMER DM/M.Ch Fee Structure
The candidates will have to pay the following amount at the time of admission to DM/ D.MCh:
|Admission Fee (one time.)||Rs. 3,000|
|Academic Fee (p.a.)||Rs. 2,200|
|Learning Resource Fee (One Time)||Rs. 15,000|
|Corpus Fund on Academic Fee (p.a.)||Rs. 110|
|Student information details||Rs. 1,500|
|Identity Card Charges (One time)||Rs. 150|
Note: The Admission fees should be paid by each candidate on the day of document verification at the Academic Section, JIPMER.