JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018 Application Form has been released by the Jawaharlal Institute of Post-Graduate Medical Education & Research on its official website. Interested aspirants can apply for JIPMER DM 2018 at jipmer.puducherry.gov.in. The online registration has begun from September 11, 2017, and will continue till October 20, 2017.
It is advised to candidates to apply as soon as possible. Read the instructions carefully before filling in details in the online application form. As any request for rectification of any error committed in the application or refund of fees will not be considered under any circumstances.
JIPMER 2018 DM/M.Ch Application Form
To be eligible for JIPMER DM 2018, candidates should possess an M.D. / DNB Degree from any University recognized as equivalent to by the Medical Council of India. Also, the candidate must be registered with Central /State Medical Registration Council. Read the article below to know more about JIPMER DM 2108 Application Form including important dates, how to apply, application fees.
JIPMER DM 2018 Application Form Dates
The key dates for applying for JIPMER DM 2018 has been released. Candidates should apply as per the schedule given in the table below:
|Online registration begins from||September 11, 2017 (10.00 AM)|
|Last date for registration||October 20, 2017 (5.00 PM)|
JIPMER DM 2018 Application Process
The aspirants who intend to seek admission to the entrance examination are required to apply through online mode only. The aspirants have to take extra care while filling in details in the online application. As the application once submitted is final and no request for the change in any data filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage. So, in case if the candidate has found any error in the detail provided by them in the online application, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically stand canceled.
Apply Here – Click here to apply for JIPMER DM/M.Ch 2018.
How to Apply Online for JIMPER 2018?
Follow the steps given below to apply for the entrance examination:
Step 1: Registration
- For the registration, candidates need to enter their Name, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and Email ID.
- Submit the details.
- After submitting the details a User ID and Password and Login Link will be sent to the registered Email and Mobile Number.
- After submitting the details, check the Email Inbox, Junk mail and Spam to obtain the Login Credentials for complete Application process
Step 2: Login
Click on the login link which will send to the registered Email ID and enter the User ID and Password to login.
Step 3: Fill in details in the application form
Click on the “Edit” button to fill in detail in the online application form.
Details to be filled in the application form are as follows:
- Choose the Course you wish to apply for
- Son/ Daughter of
- Service Candidate (Yes/ No)
- Whether OPH
- Qualifying Examination Passed
- Name of College/ Institute/ University
- Year of Passing/ Appeared
- Address Line 1
- Pin Code
ID Proof Details
- Choose the ID Proof (Aadhaar Card with Photograph or Passport)
- ID Proof Number
Exam City Preference
- Choose the three (3) Exam Centre in the order of preference
Exam Centres are as follows:
Choose Payment Mode
- Payment Mode: Online
- Aspirants need to upload scanned copy of photograph and signature
- The photograph must be taken with a placard while the placard being held by the candidate indicating the name of candidate and date of taking photograph.
- Black & White / Polaroid photographs are not acceptable.
- The photograph must be taken on or after July 1, 2017.
- The signature has to be done with a black ball point pen on a white paper,
|Documents to be uploaded||Format||File||Height||Width|
Submit the Application
Step 4: Making Payment for the Online Application
The application fees for each category is to be paid online by the candidate using any one of the following mode of payment
- Net Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
|General (UR)/OCI||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OBC||Rs.1,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST||Rs.1,200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|OPH||Exempted from the Application Fees|