Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) will release JIPMER 2019 Application Form for its MBBS programme on March 06, 2019. JIPMER 2019 Application Form will only be available online at jipmer.puducherry.gov.in. In JIPMER 2019 Application Form, candidates eligible to apply must give their details like the educational qualification, personal details etc. Registration for JIPMER 2019 will take place first followed by filling the details in the application form. Post registration, login credentials for future use will be generated. JIPMER 2019 entrance exam is scheduled on June 02, 2019. Check out more about JIPMER 2019 Application Form; the documents to be uploaded, application fee, and other relevant details.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form
The students who want to fill the JIPMER 2019 Application Form will have to ensure that they fill it before the last date. Post application form deadline, they would not be allowed to appear for the exam and hence would not be eligible for further admission processes. Scroll further to know all the details about JIPMER 2019 Application Form.
JIPMER 2019 Application Form dates: Check the complete schedule for JIPMER MBBS 2019 Application Form
|JIPMER 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Online Registration starts from||06 Mar 2019|
|Last date to submit application form on||12 Apr 2019|
|JIPMER 2019 examination date||02 Jun 2019|
Apply Here: Candiadtes can apply for JIPMER 2019 Application Form from the official website: jipmer.puducherry.gov.in
JIPMER 2019: Documents to be Uploaded
Keeping mandatory documents ready beforehand while filling JIPMER 2019 application form will make the process smooth. Candidates will not have to rush to and forth in-between the form filling procedure. Here we have listed the documents to be uploaded in JIPMER 2019 application form along with the official specifications. Note that the specifications and documents listed are as per last year.
Candidate’s scanned photograph
- One recent passport size colored photograph with a light background. The photograph must be taken on or after January 31, 2019.
- The photograph must be clicked professionally. It should not be a Black & White or a Polaroid photograph.
- Candidate when getting the photograph clicked must have a placard placed in their hand. The placard must hold the ‘Name’ of the candidate and ‘Date’ of the photograph being taken.
Scanned signature of the candidate
- The uploaded scanned image of the signature must not be blurred.
- The signature should be clear and readable. No overwriting should be there.
- Signature has to be done with a black ballpoint pen only.
Note: Any candidate who adds the placard of name and date on after the photograph has been clicked will have his / her application form rejected.
JIPMER 2019 Application Fee
The application fee will be a receipt of acknowledgment that the application form has been filled. The application fee for JIPMER 2019 has been given below, based on last year’s charges as for now.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs. excluding transaction charges)|
|General (UR) / P-UR||1500/-|
|OBC / P-OBC||1500/-|
|ST / SC / P- ST/SC||1200/-|
|NRI / OCI||3000/-|
|OPH / P-OPH||Exempted|
How to fill the JIPMER 2019 Application Form?
Those students who want to appear for JIPMER 2019 entrance exam will have to fill the application form for it. The candidate must know that they will have to complete all the steps with the payment of application fee.
- Open the official website or follow the to-be-given link here once JIPMER 2019 application form is released.
- From the announcement section, navigate to “Apply Online MBBS- 2019” section. Use the referral image from last year to see how the announcement will look like
- Post clicking on the above-said, a prompt box asking to be redirected to an external website will be visible on the screen. Click OK and proceed.
- Give valid email ID and a working mobile number. Intimation of Candidate ID and password will be done on the same. Click ‘Register’.
- Click on the received ‘Login Link’ in the email and proceed to the official portal of JIPMER 2019 application form.
- Candidates might have as well check their junk box or spam box in case they do not receive any login link in the primary box of their registered email.
Fill JIPMER 2019 Application Form
- Click on ” Go to Application Form section” to fill JIPMER 2019 application form post registration.
- Enter generated Candidate User ID and Password.
- Click on “Go to Application Form” as shown in the image.
- Enter ‘Personal Details’, ‘Category Details’, ‘Qualification Details’, ‘Permanent Address Details’, ‘ID Proof Details’, ‘Exam City Preference’. Candidates must fill all the details correctly in JIPMER 2019 application form.
- Upload photograph and signature. Candidates applying under category other than the General (UR) category will have to upload their category certificate.
- Click on ” I Agree” after reading the declaration as present at the end of the application form. Once done, click on ‘Preview’ to cross-check once all the details filled and then finally click ‘Submit’
- Post clicking ‘Submit’ the payment page will open.
- The final submission of JIPMER 2019 application form will be once the payment has been done.
- Once the payment has been done, print the ‘Final Application Page’ and keep it for future use.
Candidates can refer the Online application user interface, from last year, for a detailed understanding of how to fill JIPMER 2019 application form.