JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter: The rank letters of JIPMER 2018 are now available for download for all the candidates. JIPMER 2018 Result has been announced on June 09, 2018. It is available for all the candidates who have given the JIPMER 2018 Exam. It is an important document. The rank card of JIPMER 2018 will contain the important details about the candidate’s performance. The students who have qualified for the counselling process of JIPMER 2018 will have to carry it to the counselling process when called for. Candidates who have qualified for JIPMER 2018 Counselling must read this page about JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter and other information about the same.
JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter
The rank letter of JIPMER 2018 is a very important document which the candidate has to carry to the counselling venue. Only those candidates will be called for the counselling for JIPMER 2018 who have scored the minimum or more than the minimum marks in the JIPMER 2018 Exam. Read further to know all the important things about the JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter.
Download here: Click here to download the JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter.
How to download JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter?
All the candidates who have given JIPMER 2018 Exam can note down the steps which they have to follow so that they can download their JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter. It is important that they download their JIPMER 2018 rank letter as it will be required during the counselling process. Take a look at the steps.
- Click on the official link given on this page to download JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter.
- A new window will open. Here the candidate has to enter the details and then click on the Submit button.
- The JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter will be available before the candidate.
Note: The candidates are advised that they take atleast 2-3 copies of the JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter.
JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter Details
The rank letter of JIPMER 2018 will look like the one given below.
It will have the following details:
- Number of correct response
- Number of incorrect response
- Biology Percentile
- Chemistry Percentile
- Physics Percentile
- English Language and Comprehension Percentile
- Logical and Quantitative Reasoning Percentile
- Total Percentile
- Rank of the candidate
Importance of JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter
The JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter is very important for the candidates who have qualified for the JIPMER 2018 Counselling. Those candidates who have qualified for the counselling process of JIPMER 2018, will have to bring the rank letter to the counselling centre. It will contain the details of the marks of the student in the different sections of JIPMER 2018. Along with the JIPMER 2018 Rank letter, there are some other important documents as well which have to be brought to the counselling venue.
There is one thing which the candidate must know. The rank letter of JIPMER 2018 will not be sent individually to the candidates. They will have to download it from the official website.
Documents to be brought to the JIPMER 2018 Counselling
The students who have qualified for the JIPMER 2018 Counselling will have to bring the following documents to the counselling venue. Note down the list of the following documents:
- Original Hall ticket with the sign and seal of the centre Representative/Invigilator
- JIPMER 2018 Rank Letter
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate or X Std. Certificate).
- Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
- Statement of marks of the qualifying examination.
- Character and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the Institute last studied.
- Residence Certificate issued by Revenue Authority not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- In case of Other Backward Classes/ Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe, a Community Certificate, recently obtained from the competent authority – a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates should produce the required certificate as per the format in the Annexure.
- Transfer Certificate from the Head of the Institution last studied.
- In case of Puducherry residents, the Residence Certificate / Employer Certificate as required in the Prospectus.
- Medical Certificate in case of OPH Candidate.
- Six Passport size colour photographs recently taken.
- For Non-Resident India, a recent NRI Status certificate of the parent or candidate issued by the Indian Embassy of the respective Country with the Embassy seal.
- For Overseas Citizen Of India Certificate of Registration for Overseas Citizen of India
They must ensure that they bring all the important documents to the counselling venue on the day as mentioned in the call letter.