JIPMER 2018 Photograph, Signature, Document Specification for Registration is an important tool for appearing in JIPMER 2018 MBBS Entrance Exam because these things are to be filled in the application form. Any mistakes in the specifications may lead to the rejection of form. Candidates should be very careful regarding this. Candidates must properly note of the specifications and instructions for photograph and signature to be uploaded in JIPMER 2018 application form. Candidates can refer the official website for informations regarding JIPMER 2018 Photograph, Signature, Document Specification and the same is covered in detail in this page.
JIPMER 2018 Photograph, Signature, Document Specification
There are various specifications for photograph & signature which needs to be uploaded in JIPMER 2018 application form. Candidates who are aspiring for JIPMER 2018 should follow the instructions properly before filling the JIPMER 2018 Application Form. The details present in JIPMER 2018 Application Form are as follows.
- Personal details: This will include Name of applicant, Date of birth, Mobile number, Email ID, Father’s name, Mother’s name, Gender, Nationality, etc.
- Qualification details: This includes standard, subjects, name of school, board, university, percentage, etc.
- Other details: This includes Parents’ educational background, Parents’ occupation, etc.
- Present address details: This includes address line 1, 2, 3, state, city, pincode, etc.
- Permanent address details: This includes address line 1, 2, 3, state, city, pincode, etc.
- ID proof details: This includes id proof, id proof number, etc.
- Exam city preference: This includes 3 preferences.
- Payment details: This includes amount paid, payment transaction number, etc.
Specifications Regarding Photograph
Candidates should properly check the photograph specifications before uploading. The specifications are listed below.
- Photograph should be recent, coloured and of passport size.
- The background should be light.
- Black & white or polaroid photographs are not allowed.
- The photograph must be taken with a placard and the candidate should hold the placard showing name of candidate and date of taking photograph. In case name and date are written on the photograph after taking it, the application will be rejected.
- The name and date on the photograph should be clearly visible.
- Candidate must have soft copy/digital of Passport size photo with specifications 30 mm width x
45 mm height and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by photographer.
- The minimum size of photograph should be 10 KB, and the maximum size limit is 80 KB.
- The photo should be uploaded at the appropriate place. Mistake in uploading may lead to rejection.
Specifications Regarding Signature
Signature specifications should also be noted and checked properly by the aspirants before uploading. The specifications are listed below.
- Candidate has to affix his/her signature in an area of 80 mm width X 35 mm height on paper.
- Affix should be done with a black ball point pen and then it should be scanned.
- Finally, signature of specification 80 mm width X 35 mm height should be cut and saved as “Candidate Signature.jpg”.
- The minimum size of signature should be 10 KB, and the maximum size limit is 80 KB.
- The signature should also be uploaded at the appropriate place. Mistake in uploading may lead to rejection.
Community / OPH Certificate In JIPMER 2018 Application Form (If Applicable)
Candidate who belongs to other than UR & P-UR category should upload his/her caste/community certificate and candidate who belongs to OPH/P-OPH category should upload his/her disability certificate. Candidate should scan the Caste/Community/OPH certificate according to his category and save
it as “Community Certificate”/ “OPH certificate” as JPEG/JPG/PDF format. The size of Community/OPH Certificate should be within limit 800 KB.
Certificates for OBC, SC/ST & OCI/NRI
For Other Backward Classes (OBC), applicants are required to check that he/she does not belong to the creamy layer. For more information, they can check the central list of OBC from the prospectus. OBC Certificate must be in the format which is mentioned in the prospectus and the certificate to be produced during counseling should not be older than one year on date of 1st Counseling. For Scheduled Caste / Tribe (SC / ST), SC/ST certificate in the required format as mentioned in the prospectus should be produced. For Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) & Non-Resident Indians (NRI), the candidate will have to submit proof of Registration as OCI under Section 7A of Citizenship Act 1955 / NRI for becoming eligible for JIPMER 2018.