The Board has published the revised merit list for Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018. The revised merit list contains the name of those candidates who are eligible to appear for the further counselling process. Also, the revised list of non-eligible candidates has been published. The revised merit list has been prepared on the basis of the grievances submitted by the candidates. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (JCECEB) is the counselling conducting body for admission to MD / MS courses in the Jharkhand State.The Merit list is prepared on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score and the applications received on or before the last date of form submission. Candidates are allotted seats after they exercise their choices for Jharkhand PG Medical 2018 Admission. Know complete details related to eligibility, merit list, counselling, etc. by reading the article below.
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018
To participate in the State Quota Counselling, you need to first submit the application form and pay the requisite amount of the application fee. After the application process, a merit list is prepared and released for the candidates to know their eligibility status and then they need to appear in-person for the process of choice filling, document verification, and seat allotment. Finally, a seat is allotted to the candidate on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score and choice preference. Below you can find a complete schedule of Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018.
|Application Form for Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 are available from||March 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 March 2018 (05:00 PM)|
|Merit List is available from||02 Apr 2018|
|Submit grievances if there is any in the merit list until||03 Apr 2018 (04:00 PM)|
|1st Round of Counseling for Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 starts from||05 Apr 2018|
|2nd Round of Counseling Starts From||2nd week of May 2018|
Notification Regarding The JCECEB PG Medical Counselling 2018
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 Merit List
The merit list of Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 has been released online. Candidates who have applied for counseling and filled the application form before the last date will only be considered. Preparation of merit list is done by JCECEB on the basis of marks scored in NEET 2018 and the application form submitted by the candidate. No candidate will be informed individually about the merit list. It has been uploaded at JCECEB official or you can also check it through the direct link which is given below. Along with the merit list, the Board has also published a list of candidates who are ineligible to appear for the counselling rounds.
Re-Revised Merit List
- Click Here to check the Re-Revised State Merit List.
Revised Merit List
- Click Here to check the Revised State Merit List.
- Click Here to check the Revised Merit List of Ineligible Candidates.
Provisional Merit List
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates appearing for the counselling are required to fulfill basic eligibility criteria to get admission in Medical institutes or colleges as set by JCECEB. Below you can find complete details of eligibility that will be considered for counseling process:
- Applicant must have completed MBBS degree from the college or institute situated in the state and recognized by Medical Council of India.
- Candidate should have done a compulsory rotatory internship of 1 year and has obtained completion certificate of it.
- Must have qualified NEET PG 2018.
- Candidate should have a domicile of Jharkhand. No other applicant from outside state is considered eligible for Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018.
Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 Application Form
The application form for Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 is available for download at jceceb.jharkhand.gov.in or through the direct link which is given on this page. The candidates need to download, take its print out and fill in details in the offline application form.
- Click Here to download the Jharkhand PG Medical 2018 Application Form.
How To Fill The Jharkhand PG Medical 2018 Application Form?
Follow the instructions as given below to fill in details in the application form:
- Click on the link which is given to download the application form.
- Take its print out and fill in the following details such as NEET PG 2018 Roll Number, NEET PG Score, All India Rank, your name, father’s name, date of birth, Gender, Category, Mobile Number, Passed MBBS from, Aadhaar Number.
- Paste your latest passport size photograph and sign in the given box.
- On filling in all the details submit the application form by registered Post/ Speed Post/ Courier/ In-person or by sending the scan copy through email. The application form should be sent to “Controller of Examination, Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board, Science & Technology campus, Sirkha Toli, Namkum – Tupudana Road, Namkum, Ranchi – 834010”.
Documents to be Sent Along with Jharkhand PG Medical 2018 Application Form
Applicant must ensure that all the copies of following documents are sent along with the application form:
- 10th class mark sheet
- 12th class mark sheet
- College leaving certificate from the college where MBBS/ BDS degree has been obtained.
- State/ Central medical council registration certificate
- Marksheets of MBBS/ BDS degree
- Reservation certificate if applicable
- Domicile of Jharkhand
Visiting In-person for Choice Filling and Seat Allotment
Candidates whose name has appeared in the merit list will only be considered for the in-person choice filling and seat allotment process in order to complete counseling. The process will be conducted in an offline mode only and applicants must appear for the Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 counseling on the pre-decided date.
At the time of choice filling and seat allotment, applicants must carry their original documents for verification purpose and proceed with admission process in medical colleges or institutions of Jharkhand. In case, some seats are left vacant, the second round of counseling will be conducted to enable candidates to get Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018.
Note: Candidate will be required to pay counseling fee. Applicant belonging to General, BC-I, BC-II category must pay Rs. 1250 and the candidates applying under SC/ST category must pay Rs. 1000.
While appearing for Jharkhand PG Medical Admission 2018 counseling it is mandatory to carry following original documents and produce them in front of concerned authorities:
- NEET PG 2018 admit card
- Pass certificate of 10th and 12th
- Certificate of Registration issued by MCI / Bihar/Jharkhand State Medical Council
- All MBBS mark sheets
- Government issued identity proof
- Caste certificate if applicable
- Domicile of Jharkhand
- Rotatory internship completion certificate
- 2 passport size self-attested photographs
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) if candidate is employed
After documentation process applicant will be allowed to exercise choice filling for the desired courses and college. Final seat allotment will be done on the basis of choice exercised and NEET PG 2018 score.