Jammu and Kashmir PG Medical 2018 will be conducted by the Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (BOPEE). Admission to MD/MS/ PG Diploma courses for the academic session 2018, will be done on the basis of the score of NEET PG 2018. The result for NEET 2018 has been announced on January 23, 2018. After the declaration of the NEET PG Result, the BOPEE has released the application form for 50% state quota counselling. To be considered for counselling, the candidates need to submit the online application form and pay the requisite fee. In the online application form, the applicants need to submit their preferences for colleges and courses. On the basis of the choices given and merit in the entrance exam, the candidates will be allotted a seat. Check more details regarding the J&K PG Medical Admission 2018 in the article below.
Jammu and Kashmir PG Medical 2018
The BOPEE will publish a State Merit List, on the basis of NEET PG 2018 Score. The candidates first need to apply for the counselling and then the merit list will be published. On the basis of the merit and applications submitted, the first selection list will be prepared. There shall be two rounds of counselling. After the counselling is over, the candidates need to report at the allotted college. Candidates can check the expected schedule for Jammu & Kashmir PG Medical 2018 in the table below.
|Application Forms will be available from||11 Jan 2018|
|Last date to apply||20 Feb 2018|
|Documents uploading last date||20 Feb 2018|
|Second Round of Counselling shall start from||03rd week of May 2018|
|Last date of joining for the 2nd round of Counselling/Admission||Last week of May 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||01st week of May 2018|
J&K PG Medical Application Form 2018
The application form for J&K PG Medical 2018 has been released online. The application form is basically the Online Preference form, in which candidates need to submit their preference for the courses and colleges. The choice filling is to be done in the order of preference. The details to submit it are as follows:
The candidates need to pay an amount of Rs. 1500 for the application fee and the amount can be paid by online mode only.
Items to Keep Ready before Applying Online
Keep the following items/ documents/ information ready beforehand.
- NEET Testing ID
- NEET Score
- NEET Rank if not available then enter 0
- State Category
How to Apply for Himachal Pradesh PG Medical Counselling 2018
Follow the instructions given below to apply online for the PG Medical Counselling:
- Click on the link which is given above for registration.
- Next, you will need to enter the following details in order to register successfully for the counselling. The details are as follows:
- NEET Details: You have to provide the NEET Testing ID, All India NEET Score, All India NEET Rank, Date of Birth.
- MBBS/BDS Degree Details: Enter the date of completion of MBBS/ BDS Degree, Marks obtained.
- Other Details: After providing the educational qualification details, the candidate need to fill in their Category, Email ID, Date of Completion of Internship, Mobile Number, etc.
- After filling up the registration form, the candidates will receive a Username and Password. The same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- After filling in details in the registration form, the applicants need to upload images of the documents as per the specifications. The candidates need to upload the following documents:
- Class 10th certificate or Birth Certificate in proof of Date Of Birth.
- MBBS Marks Cards
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Reserve Category Certificate (wherever applicable)
- MBBS Degree Certificate/BDS Degree Certificate
- State Medical Council (SMC)/ MCI Registration Certificate/State Dental Council (SDC)/ DCI Registration Certificate
- NEET Result Card
- Difficult Area Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Rural Service Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Finally pay the application and submit the form online.
Eligibility Criteria for J&K PG Medical 2018
Before proceeding to apply for the PG Counselling, the candidates must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria for J&K PG Medical Admission 2018 shall be as follows:
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Jammu & Kashmir.
- Should possess an MBBS/ BDS degree (as applicable) from University of Jammu/University of Kashmir or an equivalent degree recognised by University of Jammu/University of Kashmir and Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Should have completed a compulsory rotatory internship in an Institution recognised by University of Jammu/University of Kashmir for registration as a Medical/ Dental graduation.
Since the documents are not verified by NBE while submitting NEET PG Application Form, so, the candidates shall first need to deposit self-attested photocopies of documents in Board office as per the schedule. The candidates shall have to deposit the list of following documents:
- Matriculation Certificate
- MBBS/BDS Degree certificate
- Internship completion certificate
- MBBS/BDS Marks cards
- NEET Result card (wherever applicable)
- State Subject Certificate
- MCI/ DCI/State Medical/ Dental Council Registration Certificate
- Category certificate (wherever applicable)
- Candidates passed MBBS Degree outside country enclose MCI/DCI
- Non-Objection Certificate
J&K PG Medical 2018 State Merit List
After the document verification is over, the counselling authority will publish a provisional state merit list. The merit list shall be prepared in the descending order of merit. State Merit List indicates the list of candidates, for State of Jammu and Kashmir who has
appeared in NEET PG 2018.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case if the merit of two or more candidates is same, then the tie will be resolved by considering the age. The candidate who will be older in age will be given preference over the younger candidate.
J&K PG Medical Seat Allotment Result
The candidates who will submit the Preference/ Application Form duly completed in all aspects with complete payment will be considered for seat allotment. The result for seat allotment will be published online at the BOPEE website. The seat allotment will be done on the basis of merit in the entrance examination, preferences filled by the candidate and availability of seat.
J&K PG Medical 2018 First Round of Counselling
After the seat allotment result is published, the candidates to whom a seat will be allotted in the 01st round will be required to report at the allotted college within the prescribed time. At the time of joining, the candidate need to complete the rest of the admission formalities such as submission of original documents as submitted at the time of document verification. If a candidate has been allotted a seat but wishes to upgrade their choices, will also have to initially report at the allotted college and complete the admission formalities.
J&K PG Medical 2018 Final Round of Counselling
The final round of counselling will be held if the seats remain vacant after completion of earlier round(s) of allotment of seats by way of Preference Forms. For the final round of counselling, the candidates need to be physically present. Those candidates who have qualified NEET PG 2018 and submitted the documents for verification will be eligible to appear for Final Counselling. The personal counseling for such allotment will be conducted strictly in order of State Merit List number of NEET PG 2018. Each candidate will be offered
all seats that have remained vacant and are available for allotment as per merit and category, only at time of his/her turn of counselling i.e. State Merit Position.
Who will be ineligible to appear for Final Round by Personal Counselling?
The following candidates shall not be considered for Physical Counselling:
- Those who were allotted a seat in the previous round but did not joined.
- Candidates who did not deposit the documents will not be considered.
J&K PG Medical Cut Off 2018
The NBE has declared the cut off for NEET PG 2018. The candidates need to obtain the following minimum cut off percentile in order to qualify the entrance examination.
|Category||Cut off Percentile||Cut off Score (out of 1200)|
The seats shall be reserved as follows:
|Weak and Under Privileged Classes/Social Castes (OSC)||01%|
|Residents of Backward Area (RBA)||10%|
|Residents of Area Adjoining Actual Line of Control (ALC)||02%|
|Children of Defense Personnel/Military Forces and State Police Personnel||02%|
|Candidates possessing outstanding proficiency in sports||01%|
The following number of seats shall be available for PG Admission 2018:
|Name of the College||Intake Capacity|
|Government Medical College, Jammu||97||31|
|Government Medical College, Srinagar||89||21|
|ASCOMS, Sidhra, Jammu||09||–|