How To Score 150+ In Physics In NEET 2019? This question is asked by many students who are preparing for the national level medical entrance exam NEET.
According to the students who are preparing for the NEET examination, Physics is the difficult section in the examination. Sometimes they also don’t give must time too study for the subject. But they should know that Physics is an integral part of the exam. This sections will consist of 45 number of questions. Overall this section will be of 180 marks. So, scoring more than 150 marks in Physics is easy if students follow the simple tips and refer to the books which are given on this page.
How To Score 150+ In Physics In NEET 2019?
In order to score high in physics, candidates need to first shed their fears and dislike for the subject. 🙂
Once you start understanding the subject, learning its formulae will not be a big deal. You can then easily implement those formulae in questions also. However what is most important is understanding the physics question and you can do that only when you have a firm grasp of concepts.
Know what is the syllabus first.
NEET 2019 Syllabus For Physics
Physics is one of the most important section in the exam. Physics is the most scoring subject out of all the sections. So the students must prepare for this section efficiently as it will help them obtain more marks in the exam. So let’s have a look at the syllabus of Physics for NEET 2019 which is given below:
|Sr. No.||Class XI||Class XII|
|1||Physical world and measurement||Electrostatics|
|3||Laws of Motion||Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism|
|4||Work, Energy and Power||Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents|
|5||Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||Electromagnetic Waves|
|7||Properties of Bulk Matter||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation|
|8||Thermodynamics||Atoms and Nuclei|
|9||Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||Electronic Devices|
|10||Oscillations and Waves|
The Medical Council of India has recommended the following syllabus for the preparation for NEET 2019. The questions in the exam will be based on only this syallbus which is taken from the NCERT class XI and XII books. So the candidates must refer to the NCERT books as well as other reference books which will be listed below.
Now that you know syllabus, know how to score 150+ in Physics in NEET 2019.
NEET 2019 Preparation Tips for Physics
Here are some helpful tips that will help the students score well in the NEET 2019 examination. The students can come up with their own ways of studying as well.
- Have conceptual clarity: First, you have to clear the concepts without which you will not be able to move further to solve the numerical problems. So, the NCERT books are the best for clearing of the concepts. You can read from NCERT and solve the chapter end questions. You can also refer to HC Verma’s Concepts of Physics book. Read one chapter from NCERT and then you can read that chapter from HC Verma.
- Practise MCQs to build speed and accuracy: After clearing the concepts, you can practice the numerical questions. This way you will also know how much of the theory you understood. Solve all the previous papers to get the idea of the kind of questions that will be in the exam.
- Have self-written notes: After learning the concepts, try to write notes in your own words so that you know how much you have understood from the book. Also, it will be easier to revise from the notes as it will be in your own language.
- Seek help: When you are stuck somewhere or you have any doubt then you can always ask your friends or your teachers.
- Revise formulae: Learn all the formulas as most of the questions in the exam for Physics will be numerical only.
NEET 2019 Best Books to Prepare for Physics
To help the students prepare for the NEET 2019 examination, we are providing a list of best books for preparation for Physics.
|Sr. No.||Book||Buy Here|
|1||Concepts of Physics 1||Click here|
|2||Concepts of Physics 2||Click here|
|3||Objective Physics for NEET by DC Pandey – Vol 1||Click here|
|4||Objective Physics for NEET by DC Pandey – Vol 2||Click here|
|5||NEET for Everyone by CP Singh||Click here|
|6||Physics MCQ by D Mukherjee||Click here|
|7||NEET 2019 Physics Guide by Disha Experts||Click here|
|8||12 Years Solved Papers CBSE AIPMT and NEET||Click here|
|9||Complete NEET Guide Physics by MTG Board||Click here|