Some students had conveyed that they were facing problems in downloading JIPMER 2018 Admit Card. They were mostly facing problems in locating hall ticket download option after logging in. To put to rest such queries, we have published How To Download JIPMER 2018 Admit Card Online. This is a complete step by step guide to download JIPMER 2018 Hall Ticket from official website.
JIPMER 2018 Exam is on June 03, 2018. The admit cards of the same have been released for all the eligible candidates who applied for the JIPMER 2018 Exam on time. It is available on the official website jipmer.edu.in. A link also has been provided on this page. It can be used to download the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card. It is an important document which the candidate has to carry to the exam hall. It will be available online only. The candidate has to follow some steps to download the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card.
Candidates who will be appearing for JIPMER entrance exam must read this page to know the steps to download JIPMER 2018 Admit Card and other important information about it which the candidate must keep in mind before appearing for the examination.
JIPMER 2018 Admit Card
JIPMER 2018 Admit Card is an important document. Candidates who will be appearing for this exam must not forget to take the admit card with them to the exam hall. If they forget the admit card, they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Check this page to know about the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card.
|JIPMER 2018||Important Dates|
|Admit Card Available||22 May 2018|
|Exam Date||03 Jun 2018|
|Result||On or before 20 Jun 2018|
How to download JIPMER 2018 Admit Card online?
Registered for the JIPMER 2018 Exam? Completed the Application Form? Well, you will have to now perform the next step i.e. download the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card. It is a crucial document which the candidate has to carry to the exam hall.
We are providing here all the steps which the aspirant has to follow to download JIPMER 2018 Admit Card. These steps should be followed sequentially and no step should be missed. Check the steps below.
- Step 1: Click on the link to download the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card.
- Step 2: A new window will open up. Here on this page, the candidate has to enter the User Id and the password as shown below. After that click on the Login Button.
- Step 3: On the new window, the candidate will see two tabs- Applicant Details and the Hall Ticket. Click on 2nd tab.
- Step 4: Here the candidate has to choose the assessment. Select the exam and then click on Search.
- Step 5: Candidate has to now scroll the screen to the bottom. Here they will find the link to download the admit card. Click on it.
- Step 6: A new window will pop up. Here the admit card will be automatically downloaded. Click on the download to open the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card.
The JIPMER 2018 Admit Card will be in front of the candidate. They are advised that they take atleast 2-3 printouts of the admit card.
What details are there in JIPMER 2018 Admit Card?
Candidates who have downloaded the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card will look like the one shown below.
It will contain the following details which the candidate should ensure that are correct and clearly visible.
- Name of the applicant
- Date and time of the entrance examination
- Venue of examination
- Roll number of the candidate
- Google map link to the venue
- Address of the candidate
- Contact Number
- Mail Id
- Application Number
- Whether a Puducherry Resident or not
- Other details
Candidates have to ensure that all the details in their admit card are correct to their knowledge.