Candidates may please note that NEET 2018 application form correction is over now. Given here are the instructions that were to be followed to correct mistakes in NEET 2018 application form in duration March 15, 2018, to March 17, 2018. These steps cannot be executed now.
So, you have submitted the NEET Application Form and realized that you entered your one or two detail wrong. Now comes the most important question how to make corrections in NEET 2018 Application Form? It happens and there is nothing to worry about as the CBSE will give you the facility to make the necessary changes in the application form. The window for NEET 2018 Application Form Correction is open from March 15, 2018. However, it is available for a limited time period only, i.e., after March 17, 2018, you will not be able to do any corrections in the form. Here we have given the complete step by step procedure on how you can make corrections in the NEET 2018 Application Form Correction.
NEET 2018 Result
CBSE has announced the result of NEET 2018 on June 4, 2018 at 12:20 PM. Canidates can check their result now in online mode. Best of luck!
Click Here For NEET 2018 Result
Latest: The application form correction window for NEET 2018 is now open. Click on the link below edit the data.
NEET 2018 Application Form Correction Important Dates
Firstly, it is important to remember the important dates as the facility for application form correction is open for a limited time period only. So check here the date for NEET 2018 Application Form Correction.
|NEET 2018 Application Form Correction||Important Date|
|The window for correction is open from||15 Mar 2018 (10:00 AM onwards)|
|Last date to make the corrections||17 Mar 2018 (11:50 PM onwards)|
Application Form Correction: Click Here to make the corrections in NEET Application Form.
How To Make Corrections In The NEET 2018 Application Form?
To edit the details in the NEET Application Form, you must follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the link which will has been given on this page as soon as the application form correction facility starts.
- Enter your Registration Number and Password to login to your account.
- Click on Edit button to make the necessary corrections in the application form.
- After the correction is done you can take a print out of the correction slip for future reference.
What Are The Details Which You Can Edit In NEET 2018 Application Form?
In the application form, the candidates can edit the following details, however, there are few details which not all candidates can edit. Check more about it below.
- Identification Identity – If you have filled details of other ID other than Aadhaar card then you can now enter the details of your Aadhaar Card. However, those who have already filled up the details of their Aadhaar Card cannot edit in this section.
- Date of Birth / Gender – Similarly those who filled up the form on the basis of ID such as Passport, Ration card, Bank Account Number, etc, can change their date of birth and gender. However, those who have already filled up the details on the basis their Aadhaar Card cannot edit in this section.
- State Code of Eligibility – This section can be edited by everyone. There is no such restriction.
- Category – This section can also be edited by every candidate. However, if there is a change in this section then you have to pay the requisite amount for editing the category. The correction will only be implemented if you will pay the application online.
- Disability Status – All candidates can make a correction. Also, any change in this section will result in the higher fee and the change will be implemented only after the payment.
- Medium of the Paper – All the candidates can edit this section. However, if you change the Regional Language then you also need to change the choice of test center.
- Examination Center / Qualification Code, % of marks obtained in class 12th / Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name- All the candidates can change their test center.
Frequently Asked Questions
These are some of the questions which have been frequently asked on our page. So we have compiled them and listed below. Go through them, if you don’t find your question here, tell us your query in the comment section below.
Q. Can I Change my photo as I have not mentioned my name and date the photo?
A. No, you cannot change your photograph or signature. However, CBSE has assured it is totally fine if you have not mentioned your name and date of clicking the photograph.
Q. Can I change my NEET 2018 Exam Center?
A. Yes you can do so.
Q. Do I have to pay any extra amount for making correction in the NEET Application Form?
A. If you make any changes in the Category and Disability Status section then you have to pay an additional amount. CBSE will only approve the correction if you pay the new additional fee as per the schedule.
Q. I have made double payment, when will the extra money will be refunded to me?
A. The additional fee will be refunded to you by your bank/payment gateway within 7 working days in the same account from where the payment has been made.
Q. If I have entered wrong pass percentage of class 12th CBSE Board. i have written in form 64% but actually it is 66%. How can I solve this problem?
A. Since the window for application form correction is now open, you can change your Class 12th marks. Also, ensure that the other details are correct as NEET Application Form Correction is a one time opportunity. After the last date, you can change any data.
Q. Can I make a correction in my name in NEET Form?
A. Yes, you correct the spelling of your name now.
If you have any queries on NEET 2018 Corrections, please ask in the comments section below or at discussion forum.