Pt. B.D. Sharma, University of Health Sciences is conducting Haryana PG Medical Admission Counselling 2018. It is being conducted for admission to all the Government/Government Aided/Private Medical Educational Institutes including those under SGT University, Budhera, Gurugram (Private University) located in the State of Haryana. The candidates are offered admission under 50% State Quota Seats on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score. Check more details regarding the Haryana PG Medical Admission 2018 in the article below.
Provisional List of Admitted Candidates In Medical Colleges
The candidates can check here the list of applicants who are successfully admitted in the Govt/Govt Aided and Private Unaided Medical Institutions including Institutions of Private University.
- Click Here to check for MD/MS/PG Diploma in Govt/Govt Aided
- Click Here to check for MD/MS/PG Diploma in SGT University Budhera, Gurugram
Haryana PG Medical Admission Counselling 2018
After the first counselling, if the candidates are not satisfied with the allotted institute, they may opt for the second round. The information regarding the second round counselling will be uploaded on the official website after the first counselling. The counselling fee is to be deposited at the time of registration only. For more details, the candidates can check the entire page.
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Important Dates
Haryana PG Medical Counselling 2018 will be done for the candidates to get admission in the MD/MS/PG Diploma and MDS courses in Govt and Govt. aided and private unaided institutes. The candidates can check the important dates related to Haryana PG Medical Counselling 2018 from the table below.
|Commencement of Application Form for Counselling||10 Mar 2018 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Register and Deposit Registration-cum-Counselling Fee||24 Mar 2018 (11:59 PM)|
|Display of merit list||20 Mar 2018|
|1st Round of Counselling will start from||03 Apr 2018|
|Last date to deposit the Fee||07 Apr 2018|
|Last date of joining the allotted college||12 Apr 2018|
The candidates will not get the chance to change the subject after the final counseling. So the candidates are advised to fill the institute carefully and do some research about the institutes beforehand.
Eligibility Criteria for Harayan PG Medical 2018
The candidates who wish to apply for MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses in the state of Haryana must ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions. The eligibility criteria for Haryana PG Medical Counselling 2018 is as follows:
- Must be an Indian citizen.
- Should have passed MBBS/BDS examination from recognized University/institution situated in Haryana as a bonafide resident of Haryana or passed MBBS/BDS examination from any other Medical/Dental College/Institution recognized by the MCI and who/ whose parents hold the Haryana Resident Certificate as per Government rules.
- Should have completed one year of the compulsory rotatory internship by March 31, 2018, from Institutions recognised by MCI.
- Should be registered with the State Medical/State Dental Council/MCI/DCL.
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Application Form
To take part in the counseling, the aspirants first need to application form online.
- Application Process Ended!
The application process will be done online. Follow these steps to apply for the Haryana Counselling.
- Firstly, click on the link which has been given above.
- Now the candidate will have to register him/herself by entering the personal Data or the requisite information in the application form. The candidates must fill all the correct details.
- After the registration, the candidates will be provided with the login id and the password.
- The candidates can use the login id and password for the further login to the website.
- Now, make the payment. In the payment process, the candidate must pay the application fee online. They can pay the fee by Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
The applicants need to pay the following amount of the application fee:
|SC/BC/PH Category of Haryana||Rs. 750/-|
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Merit List
The merit list will contain the name of the candidates who will be eligible to appear for 50% State Quota Counselling. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of the State merit list of NEET PG 2018 provided by NBE.
Check Haryana PG Medical 2018 Merit List Here:
- Click Here to check the provisional merit list of candidates who have applied for MD/MS/PG Diploma course for admission in Government / Government Aided Medical colleges.
- Click Here to check provisional merit list of candidates who have applied for MD/MS/PG Diploma course for admission in State Quota Seats in Private Medical Colleges, including SGT University Budhera.
- Click Here to check provisional merit list of candidates who have applied for MD/MS/PG Diploma course for admission in Management Quota Seats in Private Medical Colleges, including SGT University Budhera.
- Click Here to check provisional merit list of PH candidates who have applied for MD/MS/PG-Diploma course for admission in various colleges.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal marks/ rank, their inter-se merit will be determined as per the rules given in the following order:
- A candidate with higher aggregate marks in the respective qualifying examination (MBBS/BDS) will be ranked higher.
- If the tie is still not resolved, the candidate older in age will be given preference over younger candidate
Haryana PG Medical 2018 Counselling
After the release of the merit list of the shortlisted candidates who will be appeared from the selection process will be able for the counselling process. The counselling authority will conduct two (02) rounds of counselling. It is important that the candidates should be physically present for the counselling.
- In the first round, the candidate will have to choose the desired subject and college to get admission. Then there will be a list issued for the candidates after the first counselling. If the candidate is satisfied with the college and the subject, then he/she could get the admission in that college.
- If the candidate is not happy with the allotted college, then they could appear for the second round of counselling. In the second round, they will get the chance to change the college or subject. The candidates who will be on the waiting list will also be able for the second counselling.
- Then the final list of the candidates and the college will be issued. After the final list, the candidate will not be allowed to change the subject or college.
Documents Required for Counselling
The candidates will have to bring some original certificates/documents along with the two self-attested copies of them at the time of counselling. The list of the documents to be submitted at the time of counselling is as follows:
- Class 10th Certificate or the equivalent document as the proof of Date of Birth.
- MBBS/BDS passing certificate from the institute recognized by MCI / DCI.
- Three self-attested passport size recent photograph.
- Internship Completion Certificate of 01 years. The internship must be completed on or before March 31, 2018.
- Character Certificate from the Head of Institution last attended/ First Class Executive Magistrate.
- Certificate of Haryana Resident for those who have not passed the graduation from the Institute recognised by MCI in the State of Haryana.
- Certificate of SC/BC if applying for the benefits under the reserved categories.
- Result Card of NEET PG 2018.
- The candidates who belong to HCMS / HCDS Category will have to submit the NOC verified by the competent authority.
- An Identity Proof-like, Aadhar Card, Driving Licence / Passport / Voter ID / PAN Card.
The candidates can check the list of the Colleges/Institutes affiliated with Pt. B.D. Sharma University of the University of Health Science, Rohtak from the table below.
|Name of Colleges||Course|
|Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak.GIMS||MD/MS, PG Diploma Courses|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College||MD/MS|
|BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||MD/MS|
|MMIMSR Mullana (Ambala)||MD/MS/PG Diploma, MDS|
|SGT Budhera (Gurugram)||MD/MS/PG Diploma, MDS|
Seat Details for Haryana PG Medical 2018
The seats under the Haryana PG Medical Admission Counselling 2018 in Government/Government Aided are given below.
- Seat Distribution in Government/Government Aided College
|Subject||Degree||PGIMS||Maharaja Agrasen Medical College Agroha||BPS Govt. Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||SHKM Govt Mediel College, Nalhar (Nuh)|
|Dermatology, Venereology & Leprosy||MD||05||–||–||–|
|Obst. & Gynae||MD/MS||17||–||–||–|
- MD/MS Seat Distribution in SGT Medical College, Hospital and Research Institute
|Subject||Total Number of Seats|
Harayan PG Medical Admission 2018 Notification: Click here to download the pdf.