Pt. B.D.Sharma, PGIMS, Rohtak, will conduct the counselling for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018. The counselling will be held for admission in Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Private Unaided Medical Institutions affiliated to UHSR/ State Private Universities of Haryana. The candidates are granted admission in MBBS course on the basis of NEET 2018 score. No separate entrance exam is held. The DGHS provides admission for 15% All India Quota, whereas the State Counselling Authorities provide admission under 85% state quota seats. Check more details regarding the Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 from this page.
Important Dates for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
The Pt. B.D.Sharma, PGIMS, has not yet announced the admission schedule for admission in MBBS in Haryana State. However, candidates can take a look at the expected schedule and keep visiting this page for more updates.
|Haryana MBBS Admission 2018||Important Dates(expected)|
|The prospectus will be available from||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|Online Registration shall commence from||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|Last date to register online||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Last date to make corrections in the online application form||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|Merit List shall be displayed by||03rd week of Jul 2018|
|First Round of Counselling|
|For General Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College||04th week of Jul 2018|
|For Reserved Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||04th week of Jul 2018|
|For Private Medical Colleges including Medical Colleges under SGT, University, Budhera, Gurugram||04th week of Jul 2018|
|Second Round of Counseling|
|For General Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College||03rd week of Aug 2018|
|For Reserved Category seats in all Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College and Government Dental College||03rd week of Aug 2018|
|For Private Medical Colleges including Medical Colleges under SGT, University, Budhera, Gurugram||03rd week of Aug 2018|
|Mop Up Round|
|Fresh applications for left over vacant seats in Govt./ Govt. Aided/ Private Unaided Medical Institutes and those under SGT University||03rd week of Aug 2018|
|Last date to submit the applications||04th week of Aug 2018|
|For Govt./ Govt. Aided Medical Institutes||Last week of Aug 2018|
|For Private Medical Colleges including Medical Colleges under SGT, University||Last week of Aug 2018|
Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
The qualifiers of NEET 2018 seeking admission in MBBS course in Medical colleges in the state of Haryana, have to register first. After which the counseling authority will publish a merit list. There shall be two rounds of counselling. The counseling shall be held separately for General Category and Reserved Category for in all Government/Govt. Aided Medical Colleges.
List of Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College in the State of Haryana
- Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak
- BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat) (exclusively for female candidates)
- Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)
- Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal
- Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Hisar)
- Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College, Faridabad
List of Private Unaided Medical Colleges
- SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera (Gurugram) of SGT Pvt. University
- Adesh Medical College & Hospital, NH-1, Vill Mohri, Shahabad Markanda (Kurukshetra)
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana MBBS Admission 2018
The candidates seeking admission in MBBS course in the medical college in the State of Haryana must ensure that they fulfill the following eligibility conditions:
- The candidates should be a bonafide resident of Haryana Or The children/wards (if parents are not living)/ dependents of the employees of Indian Defense Services/ Para-Military Forces belonging to Haryana State at the time of entry into service as per their service record Or the children/wards (if parents are not living)/ dependents of Ex-employees of Indian Defense Services/Para-Military Forces belonging to Haryana State at the time of entry into service as per their service record who retired from service on or after first April of the preceding year of the admission Or the children/wards (if parents are not living)/ dependents of Ex-employees of Indian Defence Services/ Para-Military Forces belonging to Haryana State at the time of entry into service as per their service record, provided the candidate has studied Class 12th as a regular candidate in a recognized institution in Haryana re eligible to apply.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years or more as on December 31, 2018.
- Should have passed Class 12th with subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English in individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC candidates and 45% in case of PWD candidates) taken together in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology.
- Should have qualified NEET 2018.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Registration Fee
It is expected that the candidates who wish to register for Haryana MBBS 2018 Admission shall have to pay the on-line registration-cum-Counselling fee as per last year only. The fee to be paid by the candidate is as follows:
|SC/BC candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 1000/-|
Mode of Payment: The registration fee is payable by either of the following modes:
- Net banking
- Online Banking
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
Harayana MBBS Admission 2018 Registration Process
The candidate who wants to take part in the online admission process has to register by submitting personal data/ requisite information correctly in the online application form. The application form will be available online at uhsugadmissions.in or uhsr.ac.in. A direct link will also be updated on this page as soon as the registration starts. On submitting the registration information, you will receive User Id and Password for use in future logins. After finally submitting the application, you should take a print out (hard copy) of the online application form for future reference.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Application Form Correction
The Counselling Authority provides the facility to the candidates to make corrections in the application form. The window for editing the application form is open for a limited period only. The editing should be done as per the schedule given in the table above. After making the necessary changes in the application form you must check the details are correct and then only proceed to submit the form. The correction in the application form is to be done by online mode.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Merit List
Once the registration part is over, the Counselling authority prepares and publish the merit list. The merit list is published online at its official website in pdf format. The merit list for Govt./ Govt. Aided Medical College and Private Unaided Medical Institutes are released separately. Also, category wise merit list is published. It consists of details such as Merit list number, Application ID, NEET 2018 Roll Number, Candidate Name, Father Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Category, NEET 2018 score.
Tie Breaker Criteria
In case of two or more candidates obtain equal marks/ merit, their inter-se-ranking will be determined as per the rules given below:
- Candidates obtaining higher marks in Biology (Botany and Zoology) in the test
- If still there is a tie, then the candidate with higher marks in Chemistry in the test will be placed higher in the merit.
- If the tie is still not resolved, then the candidate older in age will be put higher in the merit.
Haryana MBBS 2018 Counselling
Those whose name appears in the merit list will then have to report to the allotted College for the Counselling round. At the time of Counselling, you have to bring all the relevant certificates in original including registration and counseling fee receipt for verification, a signed print out of their online application form.
List Of Documents To Carry On The Day Of Counselling
The candidates must bring the following Original Certificates/ Documents/ Testimonials along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of these with them.
- Matriculation/High School Certificate
- 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination Certificate & Detailed Marks Card
- Character Certificate
- Resident Certificate if applicable
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Certificate from the Employer if applicable
- Scheduled Caste Certificate if applicable
- Backward Class Certificate if applicable
- Certificate in respect of Persons with Disabilities Candidates if applicable
- Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children of Freedom Fighters if applicable
- Certificate from ESM if applicable
- Original Receipt of Registration & Counseling Fee
- Print out of Online Application form
Haryana MBBS 2018 Seat Details
The distribution of seat in the Govt and Private Medical Colleges is as per last year’s information. The same will be updated here as soon as the prospectus for the academic session 2018 is available.
Seat Distribution in Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College
|Name of the College||Total Seats|
|Pt. B.D. Sharma PGIMS, Rohtak||200|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||100|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha (Hisar)||100|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) Medical College, Faridabad||50|
Seat Distribution in Private Unaided Medical Colleges
|Name of the Institute||Total||State Quota Seats||Management Category seats|
|Open Cat. G.C||SC||BC- A||BC- B||PH||NRI Cat||Gen Cat|
|SGT Medical College, Hospital & Research Institute, Budhera (Gurugram)||150||38||15||12||08||02||11||64|
|Adesh Medical College & Hospital, Vill Mohri, Shahabad Markanda (Kurukshetra)||150||38||15||12||08||02||11||64|
Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 Reservation Details
The counselling authority reserves the following percentage of seats for the various reserved categories as mentioned below.
|Backward Classes – Block A (excluding creamy layer)||16%|
|Backward Classes – Block B (excluding creamy layer)||11%|
|Physically Handicapped Locomotor disability (PHL)||03%|
Haryana MBBS Admission 2018 Fee Structure
The fee structure for the Government/ Govt. Aided Medical College shall be as follows:
|Name of the Institute||Tuition Fee|
|Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||Rs. 52070 /- P.A.|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women Khanpur Kalan (Sonepat)||Rs. 52070/- P.A|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||Rs. 52070/- P.A|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||Rs. 52070/- P.A|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar||Rs. 1,80,000/- P.A|