The FMGE 2018 Screening test is over and the now the FMGE Pass Certificate June 2018 will be issued to the candidates who have passed the examination. Only those candidates will be eligible to get the pass certificate who have passed the Screening test by obtaining minimum qualifying marks or more. The candidates must note that the FMGE Pass Certificate June 2018 will be distributed in-person. So, they are required to check the schedule for the same. They have to be present at the venue for the certificate distribution on time. They also have to bring some documents without which they will not be given the certificates. No certificate will be issued to any person who has come on behalf of the candidate.
FMGE Pass Certificate 2018
The National Board of Examination has released a notice regarding the FMGE Pass Certificate for the session of June 2018. The candidates are required to go through the important the dates for the issuance of the pass certificates.
|FMGE Screening Test 2018||29 Jun 2018|
|Pass Certificate Issuance||17 Aug to 23 Aug 2018|
Check here: Click here to download the FMGE Pass Certificate schedule for June 2018.
Notice Regarding FMGE Pass Certificate June 2018
A notice has been issued by the NBE regarding the FMGE pass certificate which candidates are required to go through. Also, link for the same has been provided below.
The results for the Foreign Medical Graduate Examination has been released by the conducting body, NBE. The candidates who have qualified the examination will be given the pass certificate within the scheduled dates and in person only. The pass certificate will be given at the NBE’s office in PSP Area, Sector – 09, Dwarka, New Delhi. The candidates who have passed the examination and are eligible for the pass certificate must collect the pass certificate from the office.
The candidates are required to first check the schedule of the pass certificate distribution by following the steps given below or they can follow the link given on this page.
- Go to the official website www.natboard.edu.in.
- Check for the link “FMGE” and click on it.
- Click on the link “FMGE 2018: Certificate Distribution Schedule”
- A new page will open. The candidates will have to enter their roll number and date of birth to check the schedule.
Notice: Click here to check the full notice for FMGE Pass Certificate June 2018
Documents Required for Issue of Pass Certificate
The candidates who are eligible for the issuance of the FMGE pass certificate June 2018 must check the list of documents that have to be brought at the time of issuance of the certificate. These are as follows:
- Admit Card with a latest passport size photograph affixed on the space provided.
- Passport (only to be brought by the candidates who have done their medical qualification from Nepal)
- Anyone of the following Id Proofs
>Voter ID Card
>Aadhar Card original with photograph
Important Information Regarding FMGE Pass Certificate June 2018
Candidates are required to go through the important information for the pass certificate:
- The fingerprints of the candidates who have passed the examination will be captured.
- The pass certificate will not be issued under any circumstances without the identity verification of the candidate.
- The passing certificate will be issued only to the candidate.