FMGE 2020 Application Form will be available on the official website of the National Board of Examinations as per the schedule. Those Indian students who have got their primary medical qualification from abroad and want to get recognition by the Medical Council of India have to appear for the FMGE 2020 Exam. The detailed information regarding FMGE 2020 Application Form is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
FMGE 2020 Application Form
The FMGE 2020 Application Form will be available in the online mode only. First, the candidates must register themselves on the official website in order to access the application form. Then they can complete the form and submit it with fee. The important dates regarding FMGE 2020 Application Form are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|FMGE 2020||Dates (Expected)|
|Availability of the FMGE 2020 Application form||2nd Week of Apr 2020|
|Last date to submit the application form||1st Week of May 2020|
|Facility to edit Application Form||2nd Week of May 2020|
Apply Now: The FMGE 2020 application form will be released on the official website i.e., www.nbe.edu.in
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 5500/- (as per last year) as the application fee.
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks of India or through Net Banking.
The detailed eligibility criteria for FMGE 2020, as per last year, is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
- A candidate must be a citizen of India or Overseas Citizen of India.
- The candidate should possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy concerned, to be a recognized qualification for enrolment as medical practitioner in the country in which the institution awarding the said qualification is situated.
- It is mandatory to provide proof/documentary evidence in support of the candidate having passed final examination for such a primary medical qualification/posses the primary medical qualification on or before the cut- off date.
- Candidate seeking provisional or permanent registration shall not have to qualify the Screening Test if he/she holds an Under Graduate medical qualification from Australia/Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Post Graduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as medical practitioner in that country.
How to fill the FMGE 2020 Application Form
MBBS Graduates who will appear for the FMGE 2020 exam will be able to get and fill the application form by following the easy steps below.
- Visit the official website.
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your Test City.
- Submission of fees.
- Upload your prescribed essential documents
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on it.
What to Fill in the FMGE 2020 Application Form?
Once the candidates have got access to the FMGE 2020 Application form, they will have to fill the following details in their application from.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Email address of the candidate
- Testing City
- A Photograph of the candidate
- Signatures of the candidate.
Note: It must be noted by the candidates that only filling the online application form does not justify their eligibility for the FMGE 2020 Exam. The candidates can check below for the list of documents that you will be required to submit to the board.
Documents Required Along With The Application form
The MBBS Graduates who want to apply for the FMGE 2020 Exam must remember to attach these documents while filling the online application form. The below documents have to be scanned and send to. Those students who have earlier appeared for the FMGE Exam and didn’t clear the examination but have submitted the documents don’t need to send the same again. Such candidates only have to provide their examination roll number in the previous FMGE examination that he has appeared for.
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy /Apostiled
- Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)
- Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad)
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
- Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities for those candidates who have done 10+2 abroad.
FMGE 2020 Admit Card
Admit card for the FMGE 2020 exam will be issued in the online mode only. The students have to check that they have carried the printed copy of the issued admit card with their photograph posted on it on the examination day. Candidates should keep on checking the registered Email ID as the admit card will be sent there only.
Q1- How can an applicant make correction in the application form after submission?
A- The option of editing the information entered in the application form shall be available to the bonafide candidates after the last date of online submission of application form for a period of 3-5 days.
Q2- What are the specifications for uploading of photograph & signature?
A- Both the documents have to be of a specific dimension only. The passport-sized photo should be of Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format. The signature also has to be of maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format.
Q3- Can an applicant submit the application form in offline mode?
A- Candidate may note that there is no option for submitting the form other than the online mode, offline applications or printed copies will not be accepted.
Q4- Which details in the application form are non-editable?
A- Candidates may note that the following fields of the application form are non- editable:
- Name of the Candidate
- Mobile No.
- Email address
- Testing City