FMGE 2020 Admit Card: The National Board of Examination (NBE) will issue the FMGE 2020 Admit Card online as per the schedule. The candidates will be able to download their Admit Card for FMGE 2020 from the official website, nbe.edu.in. No printed admit card will be sent to the candidates individually by post. The detailed information regarding FMGE 2020 Admit Card is mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
FMGE 2020 Admit Card
To download it, the aspirants need to log in by entering details such as User Id and Password. Furthermore, it is mandatory for the candidates to carry the print out of the FMGE 2020 Admit Card on the day of the examination. The important dates regarding FMGE 2020 Admit Card are mentioned below, candidates can check for the same.
|FMGE 2020||Dates (Expected)|
|Issue of Admit card||3rd Week of Jun 2020|
|FMGE 2020 Date of Examination||Last Week of Jun 2020|
Admit Card: The FMGE 2020 admit card will be released on the official website i.e., www.nbe.edu.in
How to Download FMGE 2020 Admit Card?
To download the admit card for FMGE 2020, simply follow the instructions as given below:
- Click on the direct link given on this page to download the FMGE 2020 Admit Card.
- Next, the candidates need to log in by entering details such as User ID and Password.
- Click on the “Login” button to submit the details.
- On submitting the correct login details, your admit card will be available on the screen.
- Download and take its print out.
FMGE 2020 Photograph Specifications
On the FMGE 2020 Admit Card, the student has to paste a photograph of theirs on it. The students have to ensure that the photo which they are pasting should adhere to some criteria. Aspirants of FMGE 2020 have a look at the specifications for the photo which they need to check.
- Size of photograph: minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph at the bottom of the photograph.
- Background of the Photograph: white
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face with a neutral expression.
What should not be there on the photo?
- No reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes should be there in the photo.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains
What if you forget your password for FMGE 2020 Admit Card?
By following these steps, a candidate can recover the password to login for FMGE 2020 Admit Card.
Step 1: Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the candidate login page.
Step 2: Enter the registered User ID in the space below ‘Please enter your user ID.’
Step 3: Next, enter the captcha text in the box.
Step 4: Now, click on ‘Get Password.’
Important Documents to be carried along with the admit card
Along with the FMGE 2020 Admit Card, there are some other documents as well which the candidate has to bring with them to the exam hall. These items have been given by NBE. These should be compulsorily be brought to the exam hall, failing which they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Check it below.
- Printed copy of the FMGE 2020 Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration. It will be retained by the
- An authorized photo IDs. (must be original, valid and non-expired)
Note: If the candidate reports to the test centre with an e-Aadhaar card with the
number printed on it as proof of identity, the e-Aadhaar card should be a good quality
colour print out with a clearly visible photograph. It should not have any kinks or scratches on it.
Also, the name on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the
Admit card. If the name has been changed due to events such as marriage; candidate
must show the relevant document at the time of exam.
FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern
The FMGE 2020 Exam Pattern (as per last year) is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
- Nature of test: Objective Type (Computer Based Test)
- Language of the Exam: English
- Duration of the Exam: 150 Minutes for each part
- Number of Questions: 300
- Marking Scheme: Candidates will be awarded 1 mark for every correct answer.
- Maximum Marks: 300
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking in the examination.
Pre & Para Clinical Subjects
|Name of The Subject||Marks|
|Name of the Subject||Marks|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Studies And Applied Subjects|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
Q1- What will be the mode of the exam?
A- The exam will be conducted in online mode. The exam consists of one paper, comprising 300 multiple choice, single correct response questions in English language only, delivered in two parts to be taken in a single day.
Q2- Can the test center of examination be changed?
A- Requests for change of testing centre/city shall not be entertained. Candidates are advised not to canvass for such representation.
Q3- Which Photo ID can be acceptable at the test center?
A- Any one of the authorized photo IDs
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card (with Photograph)