The FMGE December 2017 Application Form is available online at the NBE website. Aspirants desirous to apply for FMGE for the December Session 2017, can apply online by October 30, 2017. The applicants must fill in details and submit the FMGE application form through online mode only. Applicants need to provide details in the online application form and upload necessary images as per the format specified as well as, make payment for the examination fee by online mode only. The last date to submit the FMGE December 2017 Application Form is till November 27, 2017. Check more details about FMGE December 2017 Application Form in the article below.
FMGE 2017 (December Session) Application Form
The schedule for FMGE 2017 Application Form is provided in the table below:
|Application Form is available on||30 Oct 2017|
|The online application can be submitted till||27 Nov 2017|
The candidates need to submit an application fee of Rs. 5500/-
Mode of Payment
The application fee for FMGE 2017 can be paid by online mode accordingly:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
Items to keep ready before proceeding to apply Online
While filling in details in the online registration form, the candidates should keep the following items ready:
- A valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking details.
- A valid Photo Identity Proof
- Scanned/digital image of recent color passport size photograph
- Image of signature and thumb impression
How to Fill the Online FMGE Application Form December 2017?
Aspirants can fill the application form only by simply following the instructions given below:
Step 1: Registration
- In the first place, click on the direct link which is provided on this page to register for FMGE December 2017.
- Then, fill in the details like Name, Date of Birth, Category, Gender, Email, Contact Number, Address etc and submit it to get the login credentials.
- Given that the candidates have registered successfully, the applicants will receive a Candidate ID and Password and the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered Email ID and Password.
Step 2: Fill in Qualification Details
Fill in the details of the qualifying examination such as Year of Passing, Percentage, Marks obtained In each subject, etc.
Step 3: Make Payment
Once the candidates have provided the required information, proceed to make payment for the application fee. The modes to submit the application fee of FMGE Dec 2017 are as follows:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
After making the payment, it is advised to applicants to take a print out of the payment receipt which consists of the Unique Registration Number as it can be used for future correspondence.
Step 4: Choose the Preferred Exam Center
Next, applicants need to choose the Preferred Examination City accordingly. Candidates should note that the city once chosen cannot be changed.
Step 5: Upload Images
It is important that you upload the copy of the Photograph, Signature, and Thumb Impression as per the specifications given in the table below :
|Uploading of Images||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||.jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png||50-100 kb||3.5 cm width X 4.5 cm height|
|Signature||.jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png||10-50 kb||6 cm width X 3 cm height|
|Thumb Impression||.jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png||10-50 kb||4 cm width X 3 cm height|
Step 6: Submit and take Printout of the Application Form
Once the above-mentioned steps are complete, the applicants should send the application form online. In addition to this, the candidates should submit the self-attested scanned documents along with the copy of acknowledgment received after successful online submission of application form. It is equally important to send the self-attested documents through email or otherwise, the applications will not be considered. The candidates are required to submit the self-attested scanned documents at [email protected], such as provided below:
- MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy /Apostiled
- Address Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Two passport size colored Photographs
- Date of Birth Proof
- 10+2 passing certificate
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Internship certificate (if done abroad)
- Eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
- Fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities (for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad).
- Declaration by the Applicant
FMGE 2017 Application Confirmation Page – Once candidates submit the application form successfully, they must take a print out of the application acknowledgment page.
FMGE 2017 Application Form Correction
The Application Form Correction window is open till the last date for FMGE 2017 Application Form submission. Further, any request for the change in information after the last date will not be acceptable. Moreover, there are some details which the candidates cannot change/ edit/ modify, such as;
- Applicant Name
- Date of Birth
- Persons with Disability
- Email Id
- Mobile Number