FMGE Dec 2017 Admit Card shall be issued 4 days prior the entrance exam will be conducted. The FMGE Admit Card will be issued for only those candidates who will submit their applications duly completed in all aspects before the last date. Such candidates can download their admit card from their registered email id. The Admit Card for FMGE 2017 will not be sent by post. The National Board of Examination will conduct the FMGE 2017 Screening Test on December 21, 2017. At the examination center, the candidates must bring the printed copy of the admit card with the candidate’s photograph pasted on it and a valid photo id proof. From this year onward, the NBe will conduct computer based test for the FMGE, Candidates can check more details about FMGE 2017 Admit Card (Dec Session) from the article below.
FMGE 2017 Admit Card
The National Board of Education will conduct the FMGE 2017 for the December Session as per the schedule:
|Admit Card can be downloaded by||Approx. 4 days before the exam|
|FMGE 2017 exam date||21 Dec 2017|
Download here: Link to download FMGE Dec 2017 Admit Card will be available at fmge.nbe.edu.in.
Demo Test: Click here to take the demo test.
How to download the FMGE 2017 Admit Card?
- The admit card for FMGE 2017 entrance exam will be sen to the candidate’s registered email id.
- Candidates should download and take a print out of the admit card to show it at the examination center.
- Candidates will have to affix their recent passport size colored photograph on the printed copy of the admit card.
Specifications for Pasting the Photograph
- The size of the photograph should be a minimum 35×45 mm.
- At the bottom of the photograph, the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph should be captioned.
- The background of the photograph should be white only.
- The photo needs to be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
Details Mentioned on the Admit Card
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card:
- Name of the Applicant
- Date of Birth
- Exam date and timings
- Address for the examination venue
- Signature of the invigilator
Documents to bring at the examination center
The candidates must bring the following documents at the examination center without which they will not be allowed to appear for the screening test:
- A printed copy of Admit card with photo pasted on it
- Any one of the following valid photo id in original:
- PAN card
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card (with Photograph)
- e-Aadhaar card with Aadhaar number
FMGE 2017 Test Centers
The screening test of FMGE 2017 December Session will be conducted at the following cities:
- Number and Nature of Questions: The FMGE 2017 is a computer based entrance exam which consists of 300 MCQ type questions.
- Negative Marking: There shall be no negative marking for any incorrect answer.
- Duration of the exam: The entrance exam is divided into two parts of 150 questions with time duration of 150 minutes for each part.
Part One: 09:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Part Two: 3:00 PM to 5:30 PM
The exam pattern for FMGE 2017 is as follows:
Pre & Para Clinical Subjects:
|Medicine & Allied subjects
|General Surgery & Allied Subjects
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
The syllabus for FMGE 2017 will include all subjects taught during the MBBS course including pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical. Equal weightage will be given to each subject. Detailed syllabus is provided in the pdf below.
FMGE Admit Card 2017: Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Is there a change in the FMGE 2017 Screening Test Format?
Ans. Yes, there has been a change in the testing format for FMGE 2017. It has changed from traditional paper and pencil test to a computer-based test (CBT).
Q. Can I change my exam centre after the admit card is issued to me?
Ans. The exam center once allotted to the candidate can not be changed under any circumstances. Moreover any request in this regard will not be entertained by NBE.
Q. What is the reporting schedule for the exam?
Ans. The time schedule for both the parts is provided in the table below:
|Events||Part A||Part B|
|Allow Candidates to enter the examination centre and start Biometric Registration||07:30 AM||01:00 PM|
|Entry closes at Examination Center||09:00 AM||02:30 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||09:15 AM||02:45 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||09:20 AM||02:50 PM|
|Exam Start Time||09:30 AM||03:00 PM|
|Exam End Time||12:00 PM||05:30 PM|
Q. Does the name appearing on the photo identity proof should match the one shown on the admit card?
Ans. The candidate’s name on the photo identification must match with the name as printed on the Admit Card. If the candidate has changed his/her name due to to events such as marriage, the candidate must show the relevant document mentioned below at the time of the test:
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Decree
- Legal Name change document
Q. What to do in case if some detail printed on the admit card is incorrect?
Ans. If such case arises where there is some error or discrepancy in the detail printed on the admit card, contact at the Helpline Number at : 1800 11 1700 /1800 11 1800 (Toll Free) or email your query at http://[email protected]