FMGE 2019 Application Form shall be be released in the 02nd week of May 2019. The entrance exam is to be held on June 28, 2019. Indian citizens or NRIs who possess medical qualifications awarded by any medical institute outside India and wish to get provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council can apply. FMGE 2019 Application Form will be filled online on the official website of NBE. In it, the students have to give some details of their in it. Along with the application filing, the student has to pay the application fee as well for this exam. Those who apply can download admit card of FMGE 2019 as per schedule. Check this page about FMGE 2019 Application Form to know the detailed steps as to how the application form shall be filled and what are the important things which the aspirants have to know.
FMGE 2019 Application Form
FMGE is a computer-based test which is conducted twice a year. The exam for Dec session is over and now the exam for June session will start. The candidates can check the complete schedule for FMGE 2019 Application Form from the table below.
|FMGE 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of Information Bulletin||02nd week of May 2019|
|Online submission of Application Form||02nd week of May – 04th week of May 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||7 days before the exam|
|FMGE 2019 exam date||28 Jun 2019|
Apply Online: Candidates can fill FMGE 2019 Application Form (June) online at www.nbe.edu.in.
FMGE 2019 Application Form Fee
The fee for FMGE 2019 Application Form (June) is expected to be Rs. 5500. This is based on previous year data.
How to pay FMGE 2019 Application Form (June) Fee
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
The FMGE 2019 Application Fee is strictly non-refundable. It will be forfeited in case the candidate is absent for the exam or his or her application is rejected/ineligible.
FMGE 2019 Important Documents
The students who are applying for FMGE 2019 will have to submit some documents to NBE before the last date. It has to be ensured that the students submit these documents before the last date only. Check the list of all the important documents which the candidates have to submit:
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy /Apostiled
- Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)
- Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad)
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
- Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities for those candidates who have done 10+2 abroad.
Photograph and signature specifications for FMGE 2019 Application Form
Candidates must ensure the following about their scanned photograph and signature files before uploading them in their FMGE 2019 Application Form (June)
- The passport size photograph must not be older than 6 months.
- The photograph must be in true colour and against a white background.
- Format for photograph and signature files must be in .jpg/.jpeg/ only.
- Size of the files must not be more than 100KB.
- Photograph needs to display full front view of the face.
- Minimum size of the photo should be 35x45mm with at least 75% of coverage of the face and head of the candidate.
- Photograph should be with neutral expression with no red eye/reflection/shadow.
- Photograph must be printed on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions
- Photo must not have kinks, stains and scratches.
How to Fill the FMGE 2019 Application Form?
The FMGE 2019 Application Form will be available on the official website of NBE. It is a multi-step process. Candidates have to ensure that they follow and complete all the steps sequentially. Only then the application form will be considered as complete. We are giving the FMGE 2018 Application Form Process. It is expected to remain same this year as well.
FMGE 2019 Application Form comprises of following steps:
- Fill the Registration Form for Obtaining User ID and Password
- Fill the Application Form
- Upload your photograph & signature
- Choose your Test City
- Submit the Fees
- Take a Print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it.
Before starting to fill the application form, the students must ensure that they have some important information ready with them. Take a look at what all information the candidates need to have with them.
- Personal details
- Educational Qualification Details and SMC/MCI registration details, if applicable
- 10+2 Exam Equivalent details and Internship Details, if applicable
- Scanned images of your passport size photograph and signature (as per NBE guidelines).
They must also ensure that :
- They have checked the eligibility for the exams as per the information brochure.
- Ensured that they have a valid email id and mobile number.
After ensuring that they have checked all the requirements mentioned above, they have to now move on to application form filing part.
Steps to fill the FMGE 2019 Application Form
Step 1: Filling the Registration Form
- This is the first step which the candidates have to do. This step is for getting the login details for the exam.
- First, the candidate has to click on the link which will be given on this page. From here, the student will be directed to the official website. Here they will have to click on “New Registration”. A new window will open up.
- Here, the candidate has to provide the following details:
- Name of Candidate as per the valid government id proof.
- Date of Birth: Use the calendar icon to select the correct date.
- Mobile Number: It should be valid and unique as the aspirant will receive the User ID and Password as an SMS on this number only.
- Email Address: Should be valid and unique. Login details will be sent here also.
- Captcha: The Captcha box is a special set of characters displayed on the screen. You will need to retype the characters in the box provided.
The candidates must know that the above-mentioned details will not be changed under any circumstances. Hence it must be ensured that they fill these details very carefully and then click on “Submit” button.
After clicking on “Submit” button, the mail and SMS will be sent to he registered mail Id and phone number with all the login details. They must keep it safe with them. This will complete the step 1 of the registration.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form
- This is the second step of the complete FMGE 2019 Application Form.
- In this, the student has to first login with the help of login credentials received in the first step. They have to click on “Go to Application Form” to move to the application form section.
- The students have to fill the following details:
- Personal Details
- Qualification Details
- Test Center Details
The candidates have to fill all the details sequentially. After filling the details in one section, they will have to “Save & Next”. The student can navigate to the previous section in case they want to edit any details in any of the tabs. Have a look at details which the aspirants have to fill in each of the sections:
a) Personal Details
- Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number and Email address – This will be automatically filled as per the information submitted by the aspirant at the time of registering.
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name
- Select the Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Select Are you a person with Disability (Yes/No)
- Identification Details: The following ID proofs are valid – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport and Voter’s ID. The candidate has to select any one of the Id and fill the respective details.
- Communication Address, which will be used for future communication and allocating a test centre state in the case, you pick the State as “others” while choosing the Test Center Details.
b) Qualification Details:
- Enter the 10+2 equivalent exam details, if Applicable – Subject and Percentages
- MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details
- Internship Details, if any
- SMC/MCI Registration Details, if any
- Additional Information
In case, the student has studied from any other country, the following details have to be provided:
- Country of Completion of MBBS Qualification – In case of others, please enter country details
- Name of Country
- State of Completion – It is others in case Country is others
- City of Completion
- University of Completion
- University Name
- Name of College
- Month and Year of Passing
c) Test Center Details
Here, the students have to upload some documents. These include:
- A recent passport sized photograph
- A scanned signature
Both the documents have to be of a specific dimension only. The passport-sized photo should be of Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format. The signature also has to be of maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format.
After uploading all the documents, the candidate has to choose the test city. In case, seat is not available in the state in which the candidate prefers to appear for the exam, they can choose the option OTHERS from the list of States at the time of selection of the State during online submission of application form.
The student has to then read the declaration and fill the Captcha. After that Click on I Agree checkbox to complete the application form. Before submitting, the candidate must check whether he has filled all the details correctly then, they have to click on Submit button.
Step 3: Payment of Fees
On clicking Submit, the candidate will be redirected to the payment gateway to make the payment. The Applicable test fee will be displayed on the payment gateway page.
Candidate has to choose any one of the modes to pay the fee to select mode of Payment. The following can be used to do the payment
- Net Banking
- Card Payment
The candidate has to know that until the payment is successful (if applicable), the candidate will not be registered for the test. Hence it should be ensured that the candidate checks that the payment has been done or not. After that, the candidate has to download the Acknowledgement receipt for any future communication.
FMGE 2019 Application Form Status
Registered candidates receive an acknowledgement email once their application is successfully submitted and have paid the fee.
They must keep it safe as they will have to present it along with other documents.
FMGE 2019 Application Form Eligibility
Interested candidates must fulfill the following eligibility criteria to appear for the FMGE 2019 Application Form (June)
- He or she must be a citizen of India or an Overseas Citizen of India.
- Must possess a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy in order to be a recognised medical practitioner in India.
- The primary medical qualification must be obtained on or before 31st May 2019. It is imperative to provide documentation and proof for the same.
- Candidates seeking permanent or provisional registration shall not have to appear for the screening test if they hold an undergraduate and postgraduate medical qualification from Australia/Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognised as a medical practitioner in that country.
FMGE 2019 Application Form Test Cities
Allotment of test cites is subject to availability and is on first come first serve basis. Following in the table is a list of tentative test cities for FMGE 2019 Application Form for June exam.
FMGE 2019 Admit Card (June)
FMGE 2019 Admit Card (June) will be available online in June. It can be downloaded from the official website of the National Board of Education which is www.nbe.edu.in. The admit card will give details about the test centre and city allotted to the candidate along with the roll numbers and other related information. It is extremely imperative to carry it along with valid ID proof and a photo pasted on it. Candidates without admit card will not be allowed to enter the test centre.
FMGE 2019 is a screening test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualification who are seeking provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. This will allow Indians with international medical qualification and Overseas citizens of India the opportunity to be a recognised practitioner of medicine in India. The exam is conducted by National Board of Education twice a year i.e. in June and in December.
Q1. How many times is FMGE conducted in a year?
Ans. It is conducted twice in a year i.e. June and December.
Q2. How much is the fee for FMGE 2019 Application Form (June)?
Ans. Last year the fee was Rs. 5500. It is expected to be around the same amount this year as well.
Q3. Where will FMGE 2019 Application Form be released?
Ans. It will available online on the official website of National Board of Education which is www.nbe.edu.in and www.natboard.edu.in
Q4. Can a person with medical qualification from India apply for FMGE?
Ans. No. Only candidates with medical qualification from outside India can apply.