FMGE 2019 Admit Card has been released. It can be downloaded online from the official website, www.nbe.edu.in. Registered candidates have to log in with their User ID and password and print FMGE Admit Card 2019. The admit card contains details for the candidate about the test centre and his or her roll number. It is mandatory to carry FMGE 2019 Admit Card along with valid ID proof and a passport size photograph. For more intricate details kindly refer to this post. Candidates must keep details from hall ticket safely as they will be required to check the result of FMGE 2019. Check this page about FMGE 2019 Admit Card to know all the details about it and what the candidates should keep in mind about this.
FMGE 2019 Admit Card
The Release of FMGE Admit Card 2019 means that the application form for FMGE 2019 has been processed and accepted. Read this page to know all the relevant details about FMGE 2019 Admit Card and other crucial things about it.
|FMGE 2019 Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Last date to submit FMGE June 2019 Application Form||06 May 2019|
|Availability of FMGE 2019 Admit Card||21 Jun 2019|
|FMGE 2019 exam date||28 Jun 2019|
How to Get FMGE 2019 Admit Card?
Follow the steps to download FMGE 2019 Admit Card
Step 1: Visit the link mentioned above.
Step 2: Login with your user ID and password in the candidate login page.
Step 3: Candidates can spot the admit card link in their account. Click on it.
Step 4: Admit card will open in a PDF. Download it.
Step 5: Take a printout.
After downloading the FMGE 2019 Admit Card you have to paste a photograph on it. It should be ensured that the photo is of specific dimensions and condition. The FMGE 2019 Admit Card will not be sent by post.
What if you forget your password for FMGE 2019 Admit Card?
By following these steps, a candidate can recover the password to login for FMGE 2019 Admit Card.
Step 1: Click on ‘Forgot Password’ on the candidate login page.
Step 2: Enter the registered User ID in the space below ‘Please enter your user ID.’
Step 3: Next, enter the captcha text in the box.
Step 4: Now, click on ‘Get Password.’
Documents to Bring with FMGE 2019 Admit Card
FMGE 2019 Aspirants should note that along with the FMGE 2019 Admit Card, there are other documents as well which the students have to bring with them to the exam hall. These are also important and they should not forget to bring these with them to the exam hall. Check the list of all the important documents which the FMGE 2019 Aspirants have to bring with them.
- FMGE 2019 Admit Card with the photo pasted on it.
- An authorized photo IDs. It must be original and valid and should be non-expired
- Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration. It will be be retained by the test centre
Valid Id Cards: The following Ids will be considered as valid and shall be accepted at the exam center.
- Voter ID
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card (with Photograph)
FMGE 2019 Photograph Specifications
On the FMGE 2019 Admit Card, the student has to paste a photograph of theirs on it. The students have to ensure that the photo which they are pasting should adhere to some criteria. Aspirants of FMGE 2019 have a look at the specifications for the photo which they need to check.
- Size of photograph: minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face & head of the candidate.
- A caption indicating the name of the candidate and date of capturing the photograph at the bottom of the photograph.
- Background of the Photograph: white
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the face with a neutral expression.
What should not be there on the photo?
- No reflection or shadow on the face with red eyes should be there in the photo.
- The photograph needs to be printed on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolutions.
- The photograph must not have kinks, scratches and stains
Importance of FMGE 2019 Admit Card
Aspirants who are preparing for FMGE 2019 must know that the admit card of FMGE 2019 is important for them. The admit card will be available online on the official website of NBE. The students should download it and bring with them to the exam hall. It will be used for verifying the identity of the candidate.
If the candidate fails to bring the FMGE 2019 Admit Card along with the documents as mentioned, then they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall and give the exam. Hence it is advised that the students keep all the documents ready with them and not forget to bring them to the exam hall on the exam day.
Important instructions regarding FMGE 2019 Admit Card
Following instructions are prescribed by NBE for FMGE 2019. Candidates must follow them.
- There will be no change in the test city/centre whatsoever once the admit card has released.
- Failure to present admit card and other required documents by the candidate will barricade him or her from appearing for the exam.
- Unfair means case shall be registered against the candidate presenting false/forged documents at the time of exam.
- Candidates arriving late will not be allowed to enter the exam centre.
- In case a candidate appears with e-Aadhar card, he or she should make sure that it is of good quality with all the details visible in good quality.
- The photograph should not have stains, kinks or scratches.
FMGE 2019 Exam Syllabus
Following are the subjects and topics that one should prepare for this exam. Distribution of marks is also given.
- Pre and Para Clinical Subjects
|SUBJECT||DISTRIBUTION OF MARKS|
- Clinical Subjects
|SUBJECT||DISTRIBUTION OF MARKS|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|Obstetrics and Gynaecology||30|
FMGE 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the complete exam pattern for FMGE 2019 June exam from the table below.
|Pattern of exam||MCQ with single correct response|
|Number of questions||300|
|Time allotted||2 and a half hours|
|Mode of conduct||Computer Based Test|
Allocation of time for FMGE are as follows.
Note: FMGE is divided into two parts of 150 questions. 150 minutes are allotted for each part with a scheduled break between them.
|Activities||Part A (9.00 am – 11.30 am)||Part B (2.00 pm – 4.30 pm)|
|Allow candidates to enter exam centre and complete biometric registration||07.00 am||12.00pm|
|Entry closes at exam centre||8.30 am||1.30 pm|
|Grant access for candidate login||8.45 am||1.45 pm|
|Candidates login to read instructions||8.50 am||1.50 pm|
|Exam start time||9.00 am||2.00 pm|
|Exam end time||11.30 am||4.30 pm|
FMGE 2019 Result
FMGE 2019 (June) Result is declared by the National Board of Education in the last week of July. The result can be checked on its official website by logging in with your registered user ID and password. Only candidates who have scored minimum of 150 out of 300 will be declared as ‘Pass.’ Candidates securing less than 150 will be declared as ‘Fail.’ The scheme regarding the authenticated copy of the result shall be made available on the official website once the result is declared.
FMGE 2019 is a screening test for Indian Nationals with Foreign Medical Qualification who are seeking provisional or permanent registration with Medical Council of India or any State Medical Council. This will allow Indians with international medical qualification and Overseas citizens of India the opportunity to be a recognised practitioner of medicine in India. The exam is conducted by National Board of Education twice a year i.e. in June and in December.