FMGE 2018 Application Form is available on the official website of the National Board of Examinations. NBE opened new registrations for FMGE June 2018 on 11 May 2018. Last date to apply online is 31 May 2018. Those Indian students who have got their primary medical qualification from abroad and want to get recognition by the Medical Council of India have to appear for the FMGE 2018 Exam. The MBBS Graduates who will successfully fill their application form and submit the required documents along with the application form will be sent the Admit card 7 Days before the FMGE 2018 exam date. Candidates can check the FMGE 2018 application dates, application process, important documents and muc more through the article below.
FMGE 2018 Application Form
The FMGE 2018 Application Form is available in the online mode only. First, the candidates must register themselves on the official website in order to access the application form. Then they can complete the form and submit it with fee. The candidates would only be allowed to make changes in the application form up until 31 May 2018. Check the important dates to apply for the FMGE 2018 application date
|FMGE 2018 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Availability of the FMGE 2018 Application form||11 May to 31st May 2018|
|FMGE 2018 Exam Date||29 Jun 2018|
|FMGE 2018 Result||31 Jul 2018|
Apply Now: Click here to register online for FMGE 2018 exam.
Eligibility Criteria for FMGE 2018
- The FMGE exam is for the Indian students who have practiced and qualified the primary medical qualification from any abroad country.
- The eligible candidates must submit the documents such as the passing certificate and the mark sheets along with the application form to be eligible to appear for the FMEG exam
- Graduate Medical Education,screening test regulations and some eligibility test regulations must also be checked from the official website by the candidates.
- Only those candidates will be eligible to apply for the FMGE 2018 exam who will have their degrees confirmed by the concerned Indian embassy of the country that the candidate has gained his medical degree from.
How to fill the FMGE 2018 Application Form
MBBS Graduates who will appear for the FMGE 2018 exam will be able to get and fill the application form by following the easy steps below.
- Visit the official website of the National Board of Examinations – nbe.edu.in
- Upon visiting the above-mentioned website, you will be required to fill the registration details such as the candidate’s name, date of birth, nationality, gender etc followed by a Captcha code to submit the registration.
- Upon the completion of the above step, candidates will be given their user ID and Password through Email and password. Students must keep the User ID and Password safe for easy access in future.
- In the following step, the students will be required to fill their Application Form. You will be required to provide your personal and professional details in the application form. The following details have to be mentioned in the application form.
What to Fill in the FMGE 2018 Application Form?
Once the candidates have got access to the FMGE 2018 Application form, they will have t fill the following details in their application from.
- Name of the candidate
- Candidate’s Date of Birth
- Mobile No.
- Email address of the candidate
- Testing City
- A Photograph of the candidate
- Signatures of the candidate.
Note: It must be noted by the candidates that only filling the online application form does not justify their eligibility for the FMGE 2018 Exam. The candidates can check below for the list of documents that you will be required to submit to the board.
Documents Required Along With The Application form
The MBBS Graduates who want to apply for the FMGE 2018 Exam must remember to attach these documents while filling the online application form. The below documents have to be scanned and send to . Those students who have earlier appeared for the FMGE 2018 Exam and didn’t clear the examination but have submitted the documents don’t need to send the same again. Such candidates only have to provide their examination roll number in the previous FMGE examination that he has appeared for.
- The passing certificate of the primary medical qualification certificate i.e MBBS in English as well as Hindi
- Any of these documents as a proof of residence. (Voter ID Card/ Pan Card/ Aadhar Card/
- Driving Licence)
- Two Photographs of the candidates
- Annexure B as follows
- The Certificate of Matriculation that will act as a proof of Date of Birth.
- The passing certificate of 10+2 from a recognized educational institution.
- A copy of 10+2 mark sheet will also be required by the examination board.
- The eligibility certificate issued by the medical council of India
- Those candidates who have any working experience such as the internship experience need to submit the same to the medical board.
- Those candidates who have done their 10+2 from abroad need to get an Equivalence Certificate from the Association of Indian Universities.
Note: Those students who could not clear the FMGE Exam in the previous years will be required to submit a copy of their result along with the application form.
Upon gathering the above documents, candidates can send them to the address given below
Remember to send your supporting documents before 7th June 2018.