FDGST 2019 Application Form – National Board of Examinations (NBE) is conducting the Foreign Graduate Dental Screening Test 2019 on September 01, 2019. The application process for FDGST 2019 is now over. The FDGST 2019 Application Form released online at natboard.edu.in. India citizens or overseas citizen of India who has completed their dental graduation from abroad and wish to get permanent or provisional registration with Dental Council of India or State Dental Council were eligible to apply for FDGST 2019. Aspirants could fill the FDGST application form 2019 by online mode only. Check more details on FDGST 2019 Form from this page.
Latest: The application process for FDGST 2019 is over now.
It is a computer-based examination conducted for 2 papers. Candidates can check below the schedule for FDGST 2019 application form.
|FDGST 2019 Application Form||Important Dates|
|Information brochure release||10th Aug 2019|
|Admit Card Release||21st Aug 2019|
Paper – 2
|1st Sep 2019|
(10:00 am to 12:00 pm)
(02:00 pm to 05:00 pm)
Apply Online: Application process is over!!
FDGST 2019 Important Documents
Candidates who wish to apply for FDGST 2019 have to submit the documents to NBE before the cut off date. Candidate has to submit self-attested scanned documents. Check below the list of all the important documents which the candidate has to submit.
- Copy of BDS Pass (in Hindi/English) certificate by Embassy
- Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front and Last page)
- Copy of Valid Id proof
- Copy of passing Class 12th certificate and mark sheet
- Copy of Eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable).
- Passport size photograph (latest)
- Copy of DOB proof
- Copy of abroad internship certificate
Photograph and Signature specification For FDGST 2019
Candidates should upload all the documents according to the specification mentioned in the information brochure. Candidates can check below the photograph and signature specification.
- The photograph should have a caption at the bottom regarding the name of the candidate and the date of capturing the photo.
- The photograph should be in white background
- Photograph should cover at least 75% of face and head of the candidate.
- The minimum size should be 35*45 mm
- Photograph should be the front full display of the candidates face.
- Resolution – 600dpi
How to fill FDGST 2019 application form
FDGST 2019 application form is released on the official website of NBE. Candidates should carefully complete all the steps and upload all the necessary documents to avoid cancellation of the application.
Check below the steps to fill FDGST 2019 application form.
Step 1. Fill the registration form.
Step 2. A user Id and password will be sent through email or mobile number
Step 3. Fill the online form and upload the signature and photograph.
Step 4. Choose the test city and submit the application fees as well.
Step 5. Upload the necessary documents
Step 6. Take a print out of the form and save it for future reference.
Details required in FDGST 2019 application form
The candidates have to fill the below-mentioned details in the FDGST 2019 Application form.
- Name of Candidate
- Mobile number
- Email address
- Fathers name and Mothers name
- Person with disability
- Id proof
- Communication address
- BDS qualification details
- 10+2 Marksheet and certificate
- Internship Details, if any
- Country and State of completion of BDS course
- University of completion
- Name of College and year of passing
Test Center Details
- Choose Test city
- Upload photograph and signature
- Net banking Details
- Credit/ Debit card Details
Candidates should check the eligibility criteria before filling the application form. Check below the eligibility criteria to appear for FDGST 2019.
- Candidate should be an Indian citizen or Overseas citizen of India/ Person of Indian origin.
- Candidate should have a primary dental qualification from a recognized institution
National Board of Examination will conduct Foreign Dental Graduate Screening Test 2019. It is for candidates who have completed their graduation from aboard but want to practise in India. Candidates should be a citizen of India or OCI/POI. The exam is conducted for 2 papers followed by a viva-voce exam. After qualfying, all the exams candidate can request for a provisional or permanent registration with Dental Council of India.
FDGST 2019 FAQs
Ques 1. Can a person with a Dental qualification from India apply for FDGST?
Ans. No, only candidates from abroad are allowed to appear for this examination.
Ques 2. Can the test centre be changed if once allotted?
Ans. No, test centres cannot be changed once allotted by the authority.
Ques 3. Is it compulsory to appear for both the papers?
Ans. Yes, it is compulsory for all candidates to appear for both the papers.