Exam Day Guideline for JIPMER 2018: JIPMER 2018 is just around the corner. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on June 03, 2018. It is the last exam which all the medical aspirants take for admissions. JIPMER 2018 is for admissions to the prestigious Jawahar Lal Institute of Post Graduate Medical Education & Research. The candidates who will be appearing for this exam should know some important things about it. There are some exam day instructions which the candidate has to follow so as to avoid any difficulty during JIPMER 2018.
Check this page about Exam Day Guideline for JIPMER 2018 to know all about the important information about the exam that the candidates of this exam must know. They must read this page and also their JIPMER 2018 Admit Card till the end to know all the instructions which they have to know.
Exam Day Guideline for JIPMER 2018
JIPMER 2018 is for admissions to the undergraduate medical courses at Puducherry and Karaikal campuses. It is one of the coveted examinations for the medical aspirants. Hence they should know all the exam day instructions for this which they must follow. Check this page to know about it. Best wishes to all candidates for exam and JIPMER 2018 Result!
What is the time to reach the exam hall?
The candidates thus must ensure that they reach the exam hall atleast 2 hours before the exam. All the exam related process such as biometric verification and photo verification.
JIPMER 2018 will be conducted in two shifts: Morning and Evening. Students who have been allotted the morning slot will have to report at the exam centre by 08:00 AM. No candidate will be allowed to enter the exam hall beyond 9:15 AM. Hence the candidates of morning shift must report within the time mentioned.
Those who are writing the exam in the afternoon slot have to ensure that they reach the exam hall by 01:00 PM. They will not be allowed to enter the exam hall after 02:15 PM under any circumstances.
What documents have to be carried to the exam hall?
The aspirants who are appearing for the JIPMER 2018 must ensure that they have the mentioned documents (in original) with them while coming to the exam centre. They must have
- E-Aadhar with validated digital signature
Along with the original, a photocopy of the same ID must be with them in addition to the JIPMER 2018 Admit Card. Without these documents, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Note: Only those who are from the states of Assam, Meghalaya and Jammu & Kashmir, are allowed to produce the following ID Proof in addition to the ID proof mentioned above. Check the list.
- Passbook with photograph
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other valid Government identity Proof with the photograph
What is to be followed inside the exam hall?
Once the above-mentioned things are taken care of for JIPMER 2018, it is necessary that the candidate knows what all they have to do inside the exam hall. These are the important thing which the candidate should not ignore and adhere to it very strictly. Take note of all the instructions which the candidate has to know. Read further.
- Bring the valid original ID proof containing the clear photograph and signature.
- Check the seating plan and identify the room/lab which has been allotted as per their Hall Ticket number. It will be displayed outside the halls.
- Ensure that they get the signature and seal of the centre Representative/Invigilator on their hall ticket.
- Sign in the Attendance Sheet at the appropriate place and affix the Left Index
Finger impression against the appropriate column of the attendance sheet.
- Admit card must be produced by the student to the invigilator when asked for.
- They will have to hand over the photocopy of the ID Proof before leaving the exam hall.
- OPH candidates have to submit a photocopy of the medical certificate to the invigilator.
- Do not bring any kind of wrist watches.
- Do not carry any other article except the above-mentioned documents for the verification purpose.
- Do not use unfair means in the exam hall or be a part of impersonation.
- They are not allowed to leave the exam hall before the test ends. They will have to sit for the examination.
Unfair Means in the JIPMER 2018 Exam
The official authorities of JIPMER 2018 Exam have laid some practices as “Unfair” . Whoever is found indulged in these practices will be debarred from the examination. Check these below.
- Found in possession of papers, books, notes, electronic devices or any other material or
information relevant to the exam.
- Giving or receiving assistance directly or indirectly of any kind or attempting to do so;
- Contacting or communicating or trying to do so with any person apart from the exam staff.
- Threatening any of the officials connected with the conduct of the examinations or the candidates.
- Using or attempting to use any other undesirable method or means in connection with the examination.
- Cheating or copying in the exam
All the best to the candidates appearing for JIPMER 2018 Exam.