DNB PDCET 2018 Syllabus is important for those candidates who have filled the application form of DNB PDCET 2018. The DNB PDCET 2018 exam is scheduled for June 29, 2018. They must know about the syllabus for this exam. Knowing the syllabus will help the candidate prepare well for the exam. They would prepare according to the topics mentioned and would not waste their precious time. It will help the candidates score good marks in the exam. Those who aspire to excel in DNB PDCET 2018 Exam must read this page about DNB PDCET 2018 Syllabus. Through this page, they can find the complete syllabus and other important information about it.
DNB PDCET 2018 Syllabus
DNB PDCET 2018 is conducted for admissions to various Post Diploma Secondary (DNB) courses. Aspirants who wish to study and become an expert in their field of speciality must appear for this exam. Before that, they must know about the DNB PDCET 2018 Syllabus. Check the syllabus below.
DNB PDCET 2018
The DNB PDCET will be an online Computer Based Test (CBT). Candidates will see 300 questions from majorly 5 specialities. They will be Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) type. All the 5 sections will contain 50 questions each. For every correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded and 1 mark will be deducted for the wrong answer.
DNB PDCET 2018 Syllabus
The questions in the DNB PDCET 2018 exam will be from Final MBBS (Exit Examination) in majorly 5 specialities. Check the list below from which the questions are expected in the examination:
- Human Biology (Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry)
- Applied Pathology, Microbiology and Pharmacology
- Medicine and Allied Sciences
- Surgery and Allied Sciences
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Community Medicine including Basic Statistics & Research Methodology
Candidates must prepare for the DNB PDCET 2018 exam with utmost seriousness and according to the 5 sections which have been mentioned here. The questions are likely to appear from these 5 mentioned sections.
DNB PDCET 2018 Preparation Tips
DNB PDCET 2018 is an important examination for the candidates who want to do post graduation in a particular specialization. Since this exam is so much important for the candidates, they must prepare well for this exam.
We are providing here some tips which the candidates can incorporate in their study plan which will help them pass this exam with flying colours and get them the best college for admission to the DNB Courses:
- Get the basics clear: Clearing the basics about the various topics under each specialization is necessary for the preparation of this exam. If the candidates are clear, they will be able to solve all type of questions in the exam and not face difficulty in any of them.
- Practice and Practice: Practising different types of questions from different sources is crucial as well as necessary for effective and overall completion of the syllabus and consecutively perform well in the exam. Many online educational resources are there through which the candidates can practice questions.
- Make small notes about different and small topics. We tend to forget the small details of a particular topic and then from those small details, questions come up in the exam which may cost candidates those golden marks. They can make picture cards, short forms, any way which will help them in remembering.
- Let me have some rest!- With long hours of studying, it becomes very obvious that we will get tired and so our brain. Taking rest at this point is a good idea. You can watch a serial, some good comedy shows, go to the park for a walk, anything which you like to do and which can refresh your brain. After the break, you will be able to learn more.
- Good food will be of great help in being active for the D-Day. Food rich in nutrients should be taken and oily foods should be avoided. They tend to make our brain slow which may hamper with our performance in the exam.
We wish all the best to all the candidates who are appearing for DNB PDCET 2018 Examination that they do well in it and get good results in it.