DNB CET 2019 Counselling- National Board of Examinations (NBE) will organize an online centralized merit-based counselling for DNB (post-MBBS) CET 2019. Candidates having procured the minimum percentile will attend online DNB CET 2019 counselling by registering on nbe.edu.in. DNB CET 2019 counselling will allocate seats purely on merit cum choice basis. There will be a mock allotment under DNB CET 2019 counselling as well once choice filling for online counselling. Online registration for DNB CET 2019 counselling shall be done at a cost of Rs 2500. Check here details on indicative seat matrix, how to register for DNB CET 2019 counselling, and other relevant details.
DNB CET 2019 Counselling
As stated, DNB CET 2019 counselling will be open for only those candidates who clear DNB CET 2019 examination. NBE follows strict eligibility criteria for its merit-based online counselling. It is necessary to meet all eligibility requisites for DNB CET 2019 counselling and seat allotment. Note that availability of seats vary as the number of participating colleges / institutes vary. Final allotment of seats under DNB CET 2019 counselling will depend on the eligibility of the candidates and verification of original documents.
DNB CET 2019 Counselling: Important Dates
As per last year, DNB CET 2019 counselling might have 3 rounds of online counselling and if the need be, a final round of in-person counselling. Check here the expected dates concerning DNB CET 2019 counselling.
|DNB CET 2019||Dates|
|Registration and Choice filling of seats under counselling||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|First mock allotment||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|Adding / Deleting / Reordering choice filling||2nd week of Sep 2019|
|First round of allotment||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Payment of tuition fee||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Vacant Seat Matrix Display||3rd week of Sep 2019|
|Editing/Re-filling of choices||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Second Round of Allotment||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Payment of Tuition fee||Last week of Sep 2019|
|Documents and Biometric Verification||Last week of Sep – 1st week of Oct 2019|
|Vacant Seat Matrix Display||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Editing/Re-filling of choices||1st week of Oct 2019|
|Third Round of Allotment||2nd week of Oct 2019|
|Payment of Tuition fee||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Documents and Biometric Verification||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Joining allotted institute||3rd week of Oct 2019|
|Final Round (In-Person)|
|Offline Counselling, Document Verification, Biometric Verification at NBE Office, Dwarka, New Delhi (asper last year)||Last week of Oct 2019|
|Joining the allotted institute||Last week of Oct – 1st week of Nov 2019|
DNB CET 2019 Counselling: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility criterion officially prescribed so as to fill DNB CET 2019 counselling form. Eligibility criteria for DNB CET 2019 Counselling are:
Education Qualification: Candidates must hold MBBS degree / Provisional Pass Certificate as recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
MBBS Registration: Candidates must hold a permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India / State Medical Council.
Internship: There must be a completion of 1-year internship on or before August 31, 2019.
Documents Required For DNB CET 2019 Counselling
Upload these following documents on the official website at the time of counselling is a must.
- MBBS Degree certificate / Provisional Pass Certificate of MBBS.
- Internship Completion Certificate with the date of completion being on or before August 31, 2019.
- SC / ST / PWD / OBC certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. Caste certificate must be issued by competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the central Govt. list.
- Special category certificate issued by the competent authority, as applicable.
- Either of these valid Identity proof- PAN card, Indian Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License or Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
- Any Bonafide Certificate, although this is an optional upload.
How To Register For DNB CET 2019 Counselling?
Registration for DNB CET 2019 cousnelling is important. Any candidates who fail to register within the stipulated time will not be considered eligible for counselling.
Step 1: Visit the official website: nbe.edu.in and navigate to Online Counselling. Once done, a new page will open. Here, the candidate will have to click on ‘CET Post MBBS’ and proceed to the registration page.
Step 2: Candidates now have to enter their respective Roll No. / Email ID (as given at the time of DNB CET 2019 Application Form filling). Fresh password must be created.
Step 3: Post registration, the next step is payment in order to proceed with ‘Fill Counselling Form’. Candidates must pay Rs 2500/- for filling DNB CET 2019 counselling form.
Step 4: Now, update all the information sections, namely- personal details, document upload and academic details, and choice filling.
Below given is DNB CET Counselling Process Flow of online counselling as based on last year’s pattern.
DNB CET 2019 Counselling Process Flow-Chart
Allotment of Seats In Respective DNB CET 2019 Counselling Rounds
There will be a total of 4 rounds, considering last year’s pattern under DNB CET 2019 counselling. The allotment of seats shall take place as explained:
- Upon registration post payment of counselling fee, choice filling of seats and locking the option is a must for every candidate.
- Any number of choices is open for choice filling of seats. Candidates must select and arrange their choices as per their preference.
- It is important for SC / ST / OBC candidates to upload supporting caste certificates while registering. Done otherwise will make them fall under the general category.
- Merit-based allotment of seats will take place.
- It is mandatory to register and attend 1st round of counselling in order to adjust or change choice filling at a later stage of counselling.
- Options / choices filed by the candidate below the allotted seat is disabled in their options / choices list once a seat is allotted.
- Candidates must pay the course fee after selection.
- A provision to upgrade seat is there in the 2nd round of DNB CET 2019 Cousnelling to candidates already allotted seat in the 1st round.
- Freezing of seat is required to remove higher order options from the choice filling panel. Done otherwise and if given an upgrade of seat, the newly allotted seat will stand as the final allotment.
- Candidates must report to their selected centre for Certificate and Biometric verification, post payment of course fee online.
- Candidates must not register new for 3rd round of DNB CET 2019 counselling.
- The above-stated process shall imply here as well.
Final Round (In-Person)
- Candidates must present themselves in person for the final round of DNB CET 2019 counselling. The official website will host venue details accordingly.
- Candidates are to carry original documents as given above.
What To Do Post Seat Allotment in DNB CET 2019 Counselling?
Candidates allotted seats must pay the requisite 1-year course fee. The course fee for 1 year, as per last year charges, is 80000/-. Candidates must pay the same via NBE online counseling portal for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd round of counselling. Candidates post paying course fee must not fail to attend biometric and document verification at the selected centre. At the time of online payment of course fee, post seat allotment, selection of centre for biometric and certificate verification is a must.