DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria: Candidates who are planning to fill the form of DNB CET 2018 Exam and are about to fill the form must first check the eligibility criteria. It is important because if it is found that the candidate is not satisfying any of the criteria, their application will be rejected. This will be valid even if the results are declared. Hence it is important to check the DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
Read this page of DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria to know all about it. You must read this page carefully so that you do not miss out any important things about it. Check further.
DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria are important for the candidates who wish to appear for this exam. If they check the criteria and then apply, then surely they would not face any difficulty at the later stage. Check the important things about DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria.
Who is Eligible to apply?
Candidates must be aware of all the criteria which have been set by NBE. It is important to check the eligibility criteria first and then apply for the exam. Have a look at what are the necessary criteria which have been set for DNB CET 2018 Exam.
- Aspirant applying for this exam must have a valid MBBS degree or Provisional Pass
Certificate. It must be recognized according to the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956.
- They must possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- Also, they must have completed one year of internship. Those likely to complete on or before 31st August 2018 may apply for the exam.
- They must also be registered with M.C.I. or the respective State Medical Council. It is necessary since the proof of this document will be required at the time of counselling and. It will be required at the test centre on the examination day as well.
Who is not eligible to apply?
NBE has set some criteria under which if a student comes, they are not allowed to sit for the DNB CET 2018 Exam. Worried about it? Do not worry! We are providing here all the rules according to which the aspirants is allowed in the exam or not.
Candidates must check these to ensure that whether they come under these or not.
- Those completing internship after 31st August 2018
- those having the qualifications that are not recognized as per IMC Act
- Candidates already pursuing DNB course. They will have to first complete the duration of the programme to which they are already enrolled.
- Candidates who have joined DNB- Broad Specialty course in or after December 2014 session are not eligible to appear.
They must check these important rules and if they want to appear for this exam, they must ensure that they do not come under these rules.
Why checking the eligibility criteria is necessary?
Many a time, the applications of the candidates get rejected for this exam. This is so because during the verification process or any other if it is found that they do not fulfil any of the criteria, their application will be rejected.
Thus it is crucial for the aspirants that they check the DNB CET 2018 eligibility criteria before applying for this exam. They should do this small step to ensure that they do not miss this great opportunity and get rejected because of a small mistake.