DNB CET 2018 counselling – Public notice for Biometric and Certificate Verification of Round 3 has been released. Round 3 Allotment result for Post MBBS DNB CET 2018 has been announced. Counselling for DNB Post Graduate Courses (Post MBBS) is taking place on basis of entrance exam results. National Board of Examination is organizing for online centralized merit based counselling. The candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks are eligible. It is mandatory for interested admission seekers to take part in counselling process. Candidates who have qualified for counseling can check information regarding DNB CET 2018 Counselling from this page.
DNB CET 2018 Counselling
The DNB CET counseling is being held as per schedule given below. List of seats and other relevant details are available on official website counseling.nbe.edu.in. The availability of seats vary depending upon number of institutes/colleges that are participating. Candidates are required to go through the important date regarding counselling.
|Registration and Choice filling||06-11 Sep 2018 (5 PM)|
|First mock allotment||12 Sep 2018|
|Adding / Deleting / Reordering choice filling||12-15 Sep 2018|
|First round of allotment||19 Sep 2018|
|Payment of tuition fee||19-21 Sep 2018 (5 PM)|
|Vacant Seat Matrix Display||22 Sep 2018|
|Editing/Re-filling of choices||22-24 Sep 2018 (5 PM)|
|Second Round of Allotment||26 Sep 2018|
|Payment of Tuition fee||26-28 Sep 2018 (5 PM)|
|Documents and Biometric Verification||29 Sep – 1 Oct 2018|
|Vacant Seat Matrix Display||3 Oct 2018|
|Editing/Re-filling of choices||03-05 Oct 2018 (5 PM)|
|Third Round of Allotment||10 Oct 2018|
|Payment of Tuition fee||10-12 Oct 2018 (5 PM)|
|Documents and Biometric Verification||13-14 Oct 2018 (5 PM)|
|Joining allotted institute||13-22 Oct 2018|
|Final Round (In-Person)|
|Offline Counselling, Document Verification, Biometric Verification at NBE Office, Dwarka, New Delhi||29-31 Oct 2018|
|Joining the allotted institute||29 Oct – 05 Nov 2018|
Keep your documents and certificates ready for counselling process.
- Seat Matrix
- Process Flow
- Service Bond format for Govt. Hospitals of Karnataka
- Service Bond format for Govt. Hospitals of Punjab
- Tamilnadu MBC and DC Caste List
- West Bengal OBC-A and OBC-B List-1
- West Bengal OBC-A and OBC-B List-2
DNB CET 2018 Counselling Allotment List
Allotment List of DNB (Post MBBS) Round 1 Counseling for July 2018 Admission Session has been released. Candidates can check the allotment list from the official website or the direct link provided below.
- Click here to check the Public notice for Biometric and Certificate Verification of Round 3.
- Click here to check the Round 3 Allotment result for Post MBBS DNB CET 2018.
- Click here to login for Third Round Choice Filling.
- Check here indicative seat matrix (Round 3) as on October 03, 2018.
- Click here to check the the Post MBBS Allotment List Result of Round 2 Counselling.
- Click here to check the seat allotment status.
- Click here to check Biometric and Certificate Verification schedule for DNB (Post Diploma).
- Click here to check public notice for Biometric and Certificate Verification.
- Click here to check the Post MBBS Allotment List Result of Round 1 Counselling.
DNB CET 2018 Counselling Registration
Candidates who are eligible for counselling can register as per schedule and pay counseling fee of Rs 2500.
Register Here: Click here to register for DNB CET 2018 Counselling for July session.
Documents To Upload
- MBBS Degree certificate/Provisional Pass Certificate of MBBS.
- Permanent Registration certificate issued by MCI/State Medical Council for registration of MBBS qualification.
- Internship Completion Certificate (internship completion date must be on or before 31st August 2018).
- SC/ST/PWD/OBC certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable. Caste certificate must be issued by competent authority. The sub-caste should tally with the central Govt. list.
- Special category certificate issued by the competent authority, if applicable.
- Valid Identity proof ie. PAN card, Indian Passport, Voter ID card, Driving License or Aadhaar Card (with photograph).
- Any bonafide certificate (optional).
Note for special category certificate: Apart from SC / ST / OBC, there are some special categories. It depends from state to state. If candidate belongs to such category, then he/she should upload relevant documents. A list of some castes are in documents for download.
DNB CET 2018 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check that they fulfill eligibility condition. It is quite a simple and straightforward requirement. Check eligibility criteria for DNB CET 2018 July Session Counselling here.
- Candidates should have MBBS degree. Specifically, it is necessary to have MBBS degree / Provisional Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent / provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India/ State Medical Council.
- They should complete 1-year internship by 31 August 2018.
Please note: Those who join a course through DNB CET 2018 Counselling cannot appear in DNB CET (post MBBS) until June 2021.
DNB CET 2018 Counselling Process
Following is the counseling process of the DNB CET 2018 in detail:
- First, the candidates will have to register separately for counselling from the official website of NBE. Then they have to do the choice filling and lock their options.
- A mock seat allotment will take place where the candidates will the get the idea of how the seats will be allotted.
- The candidates will then be able to add or delete the filled options for first round of counselling.
- The first round of counseling will take place and NBE will allot seats on merit basis.
- The candidates will have to join the allotted institute/college on the reporting date. They also have to pay the admission fees of that institute.
- In this round, NBE will allot those seats that were vacant after round 1.
- Candidates can edit, reorder and fill choices at official website.
- Then on basis of new choices, NBE will allot seats.
- Those who get a seat will then pay tuition fees. They have to joint institute/college after completing admission formalities.
- At end of round, check joining report at institute website.
- Similar process as in round 2.
- The final round of counselling will be in-person in the NBE office.
- The candidates will have to join the allotted institute/college. They have to carry the original documents which will be verified by the institute.
- Institute will upload a joining report.