DNB CET 2018 Application Form can be submitted by those candidates who want to appear for DNB CET 2018 Exam. The application forms are available on the official website nbe.edu.in. There is only one mode of applying that is online. Before filling the DNB CET application form 2018, it is necessary that the candidates check the eligibility criteria for the same. It is important to do so otherwise NBE may reject or cancel application. Candidates also have to pay an application fee of Rs 4500 to complete application process.
Aspirants of DNB CET 2018 can check this page about DNB CET 2018 Application Form to know about the complete process of the application process, application fees and other important details. Check below.
DNB CET 2018 Application Form
DNB CET 2018 Application Form must be filled by the candidates before the last date. Then only the candidates will get the admit card and be able to sit for the exam. Thus it is crucial that they fill the form. Check the process below.
DNB CET 2018 Application Process
Aspirants who want to appear for the DNB CET 2018 exam will have to fill the form for the same online only. Candidates must complete the process sequentially so as to check that they do not miss any step which may lead to the application form remaining incomplete. We are providing here all the steps in detail. Candidates must follow the same steps when they are filling the application form.
Registering for the first time?. You will have to follow some steps. This process will get the User Id and the password; use it then to complete the application form. They have to click on the link to register as shown with the arrow.
Candidate will now land on registration window. Here they have to enter some details. These will be the basic details. Check the details below.
- Name of Candidate: This should be the same as on valid government id proof.
- Date of Birth: Use the calendar icon to do so.
- Gender: Enter your gender (Male/Female)
- Nationality: Enter the nationality (Indian/Others). In case of others, they will have to enter the Country of Nationality and Other Nationality details.
- Mobile Number: Should be valid and unique. User ID and Password for login will be sent as an SMS on this number only.
- Email Address: Should be valid and unique. They will receive your User ID and Password on this email address.
- Captcha: The Captcha box is a special set of characters that displays on the screen. You will need to retype the characters in the box provided. If anyone is having trouble reading the characters, they can click on ‘Get a new image’ to refresh the letters.
Within minutes of submitting the Registration Form, the candidate shall receive a User ID and password on the registered email ID from the Administrator. They have to ensure that they check their mailbox immediately. They will also receive it as an SMS on the registered mobile number.
After this, they will become registered for the DNB CET 2018 exam. Next, they will have to fill and complete the application form.
Note: Foreign students will not receive the SMS of credential on their phone numbers.
Got Registered/Already Registered?
When the candidates receive their login details, they will have to complete the application form of DNB CET 2018. Click on `Applicant login’ tab as shown below.
You will now reach a new window as you can see image below. Enter the User ID and password and then click on Login button.
After logging in ‘Go to Application Form’ button. Some instructions will come up. It is necessary that the candidates read all these.
The Application Form is categorized into the following three sections:
1. Personal Details
2. Qualification Details
3. Test Center Details
The application form will be filled section-wise. Once the mandatory details in a section are filled, they will move to the next section by clicking on Save and Next.
The aspirant will not be allowed to navigate to next section if mandatory information is not filled or the required documents are not uploaded. To navigate back to the previous section, you can click on the name of the previous section tab.
- Personal Details- In this, candidates have to fill their details. The form will automatically fetch name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number and Email address on basis of information that you provided at the time of registering profile.
The rest of the information which you need to enter are as follows:
- Father’s Name and Mother’s Name.
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Select if the person is disabled (Yes/No)
- Identification Details: The following ID proofs are valid – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport and Voter’s ID. They have to select one of the details from the drop-down and enter its related details.
- Communication Address, which will be used for future communication and allocating a test centre state in the case, they pick the State as “others” while choosing the Test
After filling the details, click on Save and Next to proceed to next section.
- Qualification Details- Here the candidate will enter the details of their study. It includes :
- 10+2 equivalent exam details, if applicable – Subject and Percentages. In case one has studied only 4 subjects, they have to enter Subject 5 as NA and marks as 01
- MBBS / Primary Medical Qualification details – Enter the following details
a. COUNTRY OF COMPLETION OF MBBS QUALIFICATION – In case of others, please
enter country details.
b. Name of Country
c. STATE OF COMPLETION – It is others in case Country is others
d. CITY OF COMPLETION
e. UNIVERSITY OF COMPLETION
f. UNIVERSITY NAME
g. NAME OF COLLEGE
h. Month and Year of Passing
- Internship Details, if any
- SMC/MCI Registration Details, if any
- Additional Information
Click on Save and Next to proceed to the next section as soon as this section completes.
- Test Center Details: Here you will enter details of the test centre. Before choosing the test centre, you have to upload following documents:
- Recent passport size photograph (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
- Scanned signature (Maximum 80 Kb size, in JPG/JPEG format)
You must upload documents (p[hotograph and signature) as per size limit. Once you upload documents, then you can pick test centres. Select a Test State and the Test City. Candidate will have to choose the test city.
Read the declaration and fill the Captcha. Click on I Agree checkbox to complete the application form. Before submitting, the candidate must check whether he has filled all the details correctly. Then, click on Submit button. On clicking submit, the candidate will be redirected to the payment gateway to make the payment.
DNB CET 2018 Application Fees
As soon as the above process completes, pay the application fees to wholly complete the application form. The application fee is Rs 4500. It display on the payment gateway page.
Select mode of Payment ie. either through Net Banking/Card Payment. You will complete your registration for DNB CET 2018 only after payment is successful. After completing the payment, download the Acknowledgement receipt for any future communication.
Please note that you do not need to send any hard copy of DNB CET 2018 Application Form to NBE. However, retain one copy for future processes.
Frequently Asked Questions about DNB CET 2018
Candidates applying for DNB CET 2018 must be having many doubts regarding the admit card of it. We are providing here some questions that candidates frequently ask about the DNB CET 2018 Application Form. Have a look.
Q1 )How can I apply for DNB CET 2018?
Ans 1) Candidates can apply for DNB CET 2018 from the official website of NBE, i..e. nbe.edu.in.
Q2) Can I get offline application form for DNB CET 2018?
Ans 2)The applications are available in online mode only and you should submit them through the same mode only. If you submit application through any other mode then NBE will not accept them.
Q3) I want to make some changes as I made some mistake while registering can I rectify them now?
Ans 3) Candidates can make changes by logging back into the DNB CET 2018 registration website, and select ‘Edit Profile’. Candidates will be able to make changes to their personal details such as address details, or click on ‘Edit Application’ to make changes to the educational information. You can make changes until the last date of submitting the application.