The Christian Medical College (CMC) Vellore, is now accepting the NEET PG 2018 Score. The process for submitting the CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2018 is over. Only the qualifiers of NEET PG 2018 who obtained 50th percentile are eligible to apply for CMC Vellore PG Admission. The selection of candidates for Postgraduate courses and MCh Neurosurgery (6 year) course will be on the basis of NEET PG 2018 Score. To submit the score, you will need to enter CMC Application Number and Date of Birth. After that you have submitted the score, you will need to submit the relevant documents in support of the claim made in the application form. Check more details regarding the CMC Vellore PG Admission 2018 in the page below.
CMC Vellore PG 2018
Firstly, the candidates need to submit the application form online before the last date. Then, the applicants need to submit their NEET PG 2018 Score. Submit the relevant documents in support of claims made in CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2018. Then a list of candidates will be published online who are eligible for Step 2 of the admission process, which is, Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore. Check the complete schedule for CMC Vellore PG Admission 2018 in the table below.
|CMC Vellore PG 2018||Important Dates|
|Application Form is available from||25 Nov 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application Form||07 Feb 2018|
|Suubit the relevant supporting documents until||12 Feb 2018|
|Last date for receipt of relevant sponsorship forms from the sponsoring bodies||12 Feb 2018|
|Submission of NEET PG 2018 Score||19 Feb 2018|
|Declaration of list of candidates eligible for Step 2||06 Mar 2018|
|Commencement for Registration for Step 2 and Medical Checkup at Vellore||20 Mar 2018|
|Step 2, i.e., Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore begins from||21 Mar 2018|
|Publishing final selection list||22 Mar 2018|
|Submit the letter of acceptance along with payment until||23 Mar 2018|
|Registration for admission to Degree Courses starts on||03 Apr 2018|
|Commencement for registration for admission to Diploma Courses||04 Apr 2018|
|Attend mandatory orientation programme on||05 to 07 Apr 2018|
|Commencement of Classes||09 Apr 2018|
|Last date to Withdraw Admission||07 May 2018|
CMC Vellore PG 2018 NEET PG Score
After the candidates have successfully submitted the application form, they need to submit their NEET PG 2018 Score. The score is to be submitted online at the official website of CMC or you can submit it by clicking on the direct link given below. To submit the NEET PG 2018 Score, you need to enter Application Number and Password.
- Click Here to submit NEET PG 2018 Score.
CMC Vellore PG 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Other than obtaining 50th percentile in NEET PG 2018, the candidates must fulfill the eligibility criteria as given by CMC for MD/MS/Diploma admission. The eligibility criteria to apply for CMC Vellore PG 2018 is as follows:
- The candidates should have qualified MBBS Degree from the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University or any other University recognized as equivalent by the Tamil Nadu Dr. MGR Medical University and the Indian Medical Council.
- Should have completed the compulsory 01 year rotatory internship before 15 May 2018.
- Candidates who are in the 2nd year of training for the postgraduate diploma may also apply for the PG degree (MS/MD) course in the same subject.
CMC Vellore PG 2018 Application Form
The application for CMC Vellore PG Admission 2018 can be accessed online at admissions.cmcvellore.ac.in. The application process is to be done completely by online mode. The applicants must submit the application form before the last date. Also, the candidates must submit the relevant documents by post on or before the last date given as per the schedule above. The aspirants may apply up to a maximum of 4 courses in 2 subjects only. If applying for more than one course, mention the Order of Preference for admission into the courses. Within a week of successful submission of the CMC Vellore PG Application Form 2018, an acknowledgment slip will be sent by email to the candidates.
- The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs. 750/- for basic administrative fee and a registration fee of Rs. 600 per each course.
- However, the candidates applying from SAARC countries have to pay an amount of Rs.1500/- or its equivalent through DD.
- Those from other foreign countries, have to pay US dollars 100 or its equivalent as administrative fee in addition to the registration fee per course
Mode of Payment
The application fee is payable by following modes:
- Online payment via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking
- Challan at any branch of ICICI bank in India
- Demand Draft (in case of SAARC countries)
CMC Vellore PG 2018 List of Candidates For Step 2
On the basis of the NEET PG 2018 Score and application received, the CMC will publish a list of candidates who will be eligible to appear for Step 2 at Vellore. The list of candidates will be available online at CMC official website and on notice boards in the College and Town campuses.
CMC Vellore PG 2018 Assessment of Skills & Knowledge at Vellore (Step 2)
On the first day of Assessment of Skills & Knowledge, i.e. Step 2, a Medical Checkup will be conducted. Those who are eligible for Step 2 must bring a Chest X-ray taken within the last 3 months. Only those candidates who are currently pregnant or pregnancy is a possibility are exempted from the Chest X-ray.
Other Important Documents To Bring Along for Step 2
Along with the Chest X-Ray, you need to bring the following document for Step 2 at Vellore.
- Degree Certificate or Provisional Pass Certificate or Official Final Mark Sheet issued by the University, for each course.
- Course and Conduct Certificate issued by the Principal / Dean of the College and stamped with the Seal of office giving the dates of commencement and completion of the course, stating clearly that the candidate does not have any pending obligation of service.
- State Medical Council Registration Certificate (Temporary or Permanent)
- NEET PG 2018 Scoresheet
CMC Vellore PG 2018 Final Result of Step 2
After the Step 2 is over, CMC released a list of candidates provisionally selected for admission. Along with the list of selected candidate, a waitlist is also published. The final result for Step 2 will be available on the website and the notice board of the college.
What After the Result of Step 2 Is Announced?
The candidates who wish to accept the seat offered must give their acceptance in writing before the last date. Such candidates need to pay an initial amount of Rs. 25000/- by Demand Draft in favor of “CMC Vellore Association”. Remember it is important that you should submit the acceptance and DD before the last date or your admission will be canceled. The remaining amount has to be paid time of final registration. Also. the candidates need to sign an undertaking with regard to the above terms and conditions at the time of the interview.
As far as the candidates in the waitlist are concerned, as and when vacancies arise, the waitlisted candidate will be sent a provisional offer of admission by email. If they receive a provisional offer, submit the acceptance and DD.
CMC Vellore PG 2018 Registration of Candidates
The selected candidates of Step 2 need to report to the Principal’s Office to register themselves for the postgraduate course for which they have been selected as per the schedule given in the table above. At the time of registration, the candidates need to bring along the relevant documents. However, the candidates who are unable to join and register due to some reason. on the stipulated date must meet the Vice-Principal PG with valid supporting documents at the time of submitting their acceptance of the seat.
Documents To Submit At The Time of Registration
At the time of registration, bring the following list of documents in Original and two set of self attested photocopies of each:
- MBBS Degree Certificate issued by the University
- MBBS Course and conduct certificate issued by the Principal/Dean
- Certificate of completion of compulsory rotating residential internship (CRRI) issued by the Principal or Dean
- Migration certificate
- Diploma Certificate for those who have completed diploma in the subject
- For the graduate of universities other than Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, need to submit Eligibility Certificate. Note that to obtain the eligibility certificate you need Migration Certificate.
- Tamil Nadu Medical Council Registration certificate for MBBS and additional qualification certificate. NOC will be necesary to obtain the given certificate.
- NEET PG 2018 score sheet
- SSLC/HSC Marksheet in Original and attested photocopy in proof of Date of Birth.
- Service obligation completion certificate in original in the case of former sponsored student
- Sponsored candidates should submit a clear attested photocopy of the agreement signed on stamp paper, by the candidate and the sponsoring agency.
- Sponsored candidates should also submit a certificate of completion of two years of service in one / more Mission Hospitals of any supporting body of this institution after graduation.
- Four passport size colour photographs
- Two CDs each of which contain the following files:
- A passport size colour photograph in JPEG form
- A scanned copy of the candidate’s signature.
- Both the files and the CD cover should labeled with the candidate’s name and the course.
- The image file size should not exceed 100 KB.
- Transfer certificate in original issued by the Principal / Dean
- A valid Identity Proof as listed below (It is preferable to bring all 3 if you have, otherwise bring one):
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Aadhaar card
- PAN Card
- Form 16, if applicable
- Tuition fees for the whole course must be paid as one installment at the time of registration.
How To Withdraw CMC Vellore PG Admission 2018?
Though it is expected that the applicants should accept the offer, join the course and complete the whole training period. However, due to extreme reasons, the candidate cannot continue the training, the same should be notified to the Principal in writing by May 07, 2018. Thereafter, those who withdraw from the course will not be selected for any training course or staff appointment subsequently in this institution. Tuition fee and all University-related fees are non-refundable.
CMC Vellore PG Seats
The seat distribution in CMC Vellore for PG courses and M.Ch Neurosurgery is as follows:
|Subject||Name of the Course||Number of Seats|
|Dermatolog, Venerol & Lep||MD||03|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||MS||11|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||MD||04|
CMC Vellore PG Fee Structure
All Candidates have to pay the following fees at the time of registration for the course:
|Components||2 Year Diploma||2 Year Degree (Post diploma)||3 Year Degree|
|College Admission Fee||100||100||100|
|Medical Attendance Fee||1000||1000||1000|
|Alumni Association Fee||3000||3000||3000|
|College Library Fee||1000||1000||1500|
|Convocation & Postage Fee||100||100||100|
|One- time establishment Fee||1000||15000||15000|
|University Registration Fee||3500||4000||4000|
|University Registration Application Fee||100||100||100|
|University One time Miscellaneous fee||700||700||700|
|University Anti-Plagiarism fee||1000||1000||1000|
|University e-consortium fee||2000||2000||2000|
|University Library fee||1400||1600||1600|
|University Sports Fee / ID Fee||150||150||150|
|University Administrative Expenses Fees @||82500||82500||82500|
|University Dissertation fee||#||4000||4000|
|University Examination fee||20000||24000||24000|
# Only for Diploma in Psychological Medicine candidates additional Rs.4000/- towards University dissertation fee thus the total amounting to Rs.131350/-.
- Fee Structure For M.Ch Neurosurgery