CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2018 will be on basis of NEET 2018. So, those who are seeking admission to CMC Vellore for MBBS programme can now apply online. The online registration for CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2018 has started on February 21, 2018, and will end on March 26, 2018. After the registration process is over, the candidates need to submit the relevant documents as per the schedule. Those who will complete the registration process completely and on-time can then enter their NEET 2018 Score. To apply in CMC Vellore the candidates must have obtained minimum cut off percentile in NEET 2018. Check more details regarding the CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2018 in the page below.
CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2018
All the candidates applying to CMC Vellore for MBBS are also advised to apply for MBBS admission through the counselling process of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Check the complete schedule for CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Admission in the table below,
|The Application process for MBBS Admission begins from||21 Feb 2018|
|Last Date for submission of online applications with payment||26 Mar 2018|
|Last Date for submission of supporting documents||02nd Apr 2018|
|Last Date for submission of NEET (UG) 2018 score||Two weeks from the date of announcement of NEET 2018 results|
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CMC Vellore MBBS admission 2018, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria or not. The eligibility norms for the admission in the MBBS course is given below.
- The candidate must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English individually.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (or Botany and Zoology taken together)/Bio-technology in the qualifying examination (40% aggregate for BC, MBC, SC/ST candidates).
- Should have qualified NEET 2018.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Application Form
The application form for the MBBS course has been released. The candidates must fill and submit the application form by accessing the link given below. In the online application, the candidates need to enter their valid Email ID. Also, keep a soft copy of the photograph and signature ready as you will need to upload it in the application form.
- Click Here to apply online for CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2018.
- Click Here to Sign In/View your application form.
- Click Here in case if forgot Application Number.
How To Fill Up the CMC MBBS Application Form?
Follow these simple instructions to apply for CMC Vellore MBBS:
Step 1: Register Onlne
- Firstly, click on the link which is given above to register online.
- Read all the instructions given on the page and click on ‘Apply Now’ button at the bottom of the page to proceed further.
- Fill up the registration form by entering your Name, Gender, Mobile Number, Email ID, and Date of Birth.
- Submit the details by clicking on ‘Register’ button.
- On submitting the details, you will receive a Temporary Registration Number and Random Number. The same will also be sent to your registered email id and mobile number.
Step 2: Sign In to Complete the Application Process
- You can sign in using either the Temporary Registration Number and Random Number or by using the Application Number and Date Of Birth.
- Next, the applicants need to Fill In the following details in the applications form:
- Personal Details – Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Occupation of both the parents, Complete Address details, Religion, Community, State of Domicile, Qualifying Examination.
- Course Details: From the dropdown list choose the MBBS Course and proceed to the next step.
Step 3: Upload Images
Now, upload your latest Photograph and Signature as per the specifications given below.
|Images to Upload||Format||File Size||Dimensions|
|Photograph||JPEG||Not more than 80KB||Width – 150 pixels & Height – 150 pixels|
|Signature||JPEG||Should not exceed more than 50 KB||Width – 150 pixels & Height – 50 pixels|
Step 3: Pay the Application Fee
Finally, make payment of the application fee. The applicants need to pay an amount of Rs 1300/- by choosing any of the following modes:
- ICICI Challan
- Credit card/ Debit Card
- Net Banking
Step 4: Print the Registration Form
Lastly, after finally submitting the application form, take a print out of the Registration Form. You do not need to send the hard copy of the Registration form to CMC Vellore Admission Office.
Cut Off for CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2018
The candidates must obtain the following minimum cut off percentile in NEET 2018.
|Category||Cut Off Percentile|
CMC Vellore 2018 NEET Score
After the registration process is over the candidates need to submit their NEET 2018 score. The schedule for submitting the NEET 2018 Score has been given in the table above. It is important that candidates should submit their NEET 2018 Score before the last date or they will not be considered for admission. A link for submitting the score will also be updated on this page.
CMC Vellore 2018 Result
The selection of candidates for MBBS programme are based on two broad categories- Open and Sponsored. Selection will be based on inter-se merit. A final merit list will be released by the college on its official website in which the names of the selected candidates will be mentioned. The selected candidates must report at the time and place specified to register for the MBBS course.
CMC Vellore MBBS 2018 Seat Details
There are certain number of seats for the MBBS course in CMC Vellore. The candidates who shall qualify all the stages of selection will be eligible to take admission in the MBBS course. Given below are the number of seats and fee structure of the programme.
|Course||Number of Seats||Fee (Approximate)|
|MBBS||Open||Sponsored||Admission Year||Other Years||Mess Fee (Monthly)|
|16 (1 Central pool scheme, Govt of India & 3 SC/ST)||84||41430/-||23000/-||5000 (Men)
- Click Here to check the notification for CMC Vellore MBBS Admission 2018.