CGDME PG 2018 Counselling – PG Medical Admission in the state of Chhattisgarh will be done on the basis of NEET PG scores. Directorate of Medical Education (DME), Raipur, will conduct CGDME PG Counselling 2018 and the application form for it will be available from the 1st week of April 2018. Candidates who will fill application forms before the last date will be able to appear for online counseling to be conducted in the 3rd week of April 2018. Firstly, on the basis of marks scored and rank obtained in NEET 2018, merit list will be prepared. Then, the applicants will be called as per the merit for stating their choices for the course and college and then accordingly the seat will be allocated.
CGDME PG 2018
Admission in MD/ MS, PG Diploma, and Degree programmes will only be given to those applicants who will fulfill Chhattisgarh PG Medical Admission eligibility criteria. Also, the candidates must possess a valid NEET Scorecard 2018, qualifying exam result, and other relevant documents to be considered for the admission. Check details on CGDME PG 2018 Counselling from this page. Important Dates for Online CGDME PG 2018 Counselling:
|Online Registration||1st week of Apr, 2018|
|Online document Verification||2nd week of Apr, 2018|
|Preference/ Choice Filling||2nd week of Apr, 2018|
|Merit List Declaration & Seat Allotment List||2nd week of Apr, 2018|
|Challenging the Merit List||3rd week of Apr, 2018|
|Counseling and Allotment of Seats||3rd week of Apr, 2018|
In order to receive important updates, candidates are required to enter valid mobile number while applying for CGDME PG 2018 counselling. Also, the candidates should ensure that they fill all the details correctly during registration or they the candidature will be harmed.
CGDME PG 2018 Application Form
Online registration for CGDME PG 2018 will start from 1st week of April, 2018. Applicants who wish to appear for the counselling are required to make an online payment of INR 2000 after registering on the official website.
In 2nd week of April, 2018 applicant must ensure that he/she gets all the documents verified online. Candidates whose document verification is not done, we not be allotted seat and his/ her admission process will stand canceled.
Soon after document verification is done, candidates will be able to set preference for the programmes they wish to get admission. Programmes listed in the preference will be in accordance with All India and State quota. Once preferences are locked, applicant will not be able to make any changes. However, he/she can add additional programmes/ subjects.
Merit List/ Seat Allotment List
After applicants have marked their preferences, merit list will be issued on the site. Candidates can download it and check their seat allotment status. Two merit lists will be released for the counseling process. Candidates whose name has not appeared in the 1st list can expect the name in 2nd merit list. Applicants are also given some time to challenge the merit list in 3rd week of April, 2018.
Acceptance of Seat
Applicants who have been allotted seats in CGDME PG 2018 Counselling should get their sets confirmed. They will be considered eligible for seat upgradation in second counselling only after they have been admitted on the seat allotted in first counselling.
CGDME PG 2018 Counselling Eligibility Criteria
Candidates have to satisfy the eligibility criteria to be considered for counseling. You can read the details below:
- Applicant must have obtained MBBS degree from Medical College/ University situated in Chhattisgarh.
- You must have cleared UG before the commencement of academic session. Candidate should also have completed the mandatory internship.
- All the candidates applying for the counseling must have obtained minimum 50% marks under general category or 40% marks as SC/ST candidates or 45% marks under PH category, in NET 2018.
- Any candidate who has withdrawn from the seats obtained under all India or state reserved category, will not be considered eligible for 3 years to obtain graduation degree or 2 years in case of the diploma.
Reservation of Seats in CGDME PG 2018 Counselling
Every institute is bound to reserve seats as per the admission rules set by DME, Raipur. You can know details about the reserved seats from below:
- 50% seats are reserved for the candidates who have served under government service for 3 years in the rural areas or areas which are difficult to reach
- 32% seats for ST, 12% for SC, 14% seats for OBC, 30% seats for female and 3% seats for PH candidates are reserved in every Chhattisgarh medical institute.
Note: Candidate have to take a print out of allotment letter and get admission process completed before the last date specified.
Documents to be submitted after CGDME PG 2018 Counselling
Candidates are required to submit the documents at the time of admission after seat allotment has been done. Below is the complete list of documents that applicant needs to produce:
- 10th and 12th pass certificate
- NEET 2018 qualifying scorecard
- MBBS/ BDS mark sheets
- Internship completion certificate
- Chhattisgarh Domicile (for candidates of reserved categories)
- MBBS completion degree
- State Medical Counselling registration application
- Caste certificate (only for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
- Physically disabled certificate (For PH category candidates)
Important Instructions to the Applicants appearing for CGDME PG 2018 Counselling
Applicants must follow the instructions provided below during CGDME PG 2018 admission process:
- All the candidates who wish to be considered for preparation of merit list are required to register on online counselling portal. Link to this will be provided above.
- You need to present all the documents verified at the time of counselling when taking admission in the college.
- Candidate must use the same photo during registration as the one used during filling NEET 2018 application form.
- At the time of admission, you need to show NEET 2018 result.
- Candidates applying under reserved category should present Chhattisgarh Domicile.
- All the applicants admitted for PG programmes must register at Chhattisgarh Medical Science Council.
All the information provided above is for reference. Dates and other important information will be updated once official notice is released for CGDME PG 2018 counselling.
Chhattisgarh PG Medical Seats 2018