The Directorate of Medical Education, Raipur is the counseling conducting body for CG MBBS 2018. The aspirants must fulfill the eligibility criteria to apply for the counseling for Chattisgarh MBBS 2018. The candidates will be shortlisted for admission in MBBS course for the academic session 2018 on the basis of their NEET 2018 score. The DME, Raipur conducts the counseling to fill up 85% state quota seats. For this, the candidates need to register online at cgdme.co.in. Then a state merit list is published online and the rest of the procedure for the counseling begins. Check more details regarding CG MBBS 2018 from this page.
CG MBBS 2018
It is a necessary requirement that the candidates should have secured at least the minimum required percentile in NEET 2018 and should be a domicile of Chhattisgarh state to be eligible to apply for Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2018. Check the expected schedule for CG MBBS Admission 2018 in the table below.
|CG MBBS 2018||Important Dates|
|Application Form shall be available by||02nd week of Jun 2018|
|Last Date to submit the form||03rd week of Jun 2018|
|Merit List shall be published by||04th week of Jun 2018|
|First Round of Counselling begins||04th week of Jun to 01st week of May 2018|
|Report at the allotted college||02nd week of Jul 2018|
|Second round of counselling starts by||03rd to 04th week of Jul 2018|
|Report at the allotted college||01st week of Aug 2018|
CG MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates seeking admission in various MBBS colleges in the state of Chattisgarh must fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:
- The applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Must have completed 17 years on or before December 31, 2018, and should not be more than 25 years old as on May 7, 1993.
- Should have passed Class 12th or its equivalent examination from Chhattisgarh board or any other board recognized by the Chhattisgarh government.
- Should have obtained not less than 50% (40% in case of SC/ST/OBC category candidates) in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
- Should have qualified NEET 2018 by obtaining the minimum percentile.
Domicile Criteria for CG MBBS 2018
The candidate should qualify one of the following domicile requirements to apply for CG MBBS 2018:
- Should be born in Chhattisgarh state. OR
- Eiither the candidate or candidate’s parent/s should be the resident of the state for at least 15 years. OR
- The candidate whose parents is/are working with Chhattisgarh Government or Central Government and living in Chhattisgarh state. OR
- The candidate or his/her parent/s has/have realty in Chhattisgarh state for at least 5 years. The candidate belonging to this category should also fulfill one of the following criteria-
- Such candidate should have completed at least 3 years of education from an Institute located in the state of Chhattisgarh or undivided Madhya Pradesh.
- Those who have not completed Class 8th from Chhattisgarh must have appeared in PSU of Chhattisgarh state or must have completed graduation from a University located in the state for admission to Chhattisgarh MBBS 2018.
- Should have completed Class 11th and Class 12th from a University or Board recognized by the state.
- Should have studied till Class 5th from the state.
CG MBBS 2018 Application Form
The application form for CG MBBS 2018 shall be available online at cgdme.co.in. The candidates shall have to fill up and submit the application form by online mode. In the application form, you need to enter your Personal Details, NEET 2018 details, Educational Qualification, Communication and other details. You shall also need to upload a scanned copy of your photo and signature as per the specifications. After entering all the details, you need to pay the requisite amount for the application fee.
As per last year’s information, the applicants shall have to pay the following amount for the application fee:
|UR and OBC||Rs. 1000|
Mode of Payment: The application fee shall be payable by using the Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.
CG MBBS 2018 Merit List
After the application process is over, the DME, Raipur will publish a merit list of Chhattisgarh MBBS Admission 2018. The merit list will include name of all the candidates who have filled the application form. Also, it will consist of State merit rank, NEET Roll No., NEET Application No., NEET Overall Rank, NEET score, NEET percentile, Date of Birth, Course Name, Quota Name, Category, Gender and Domicile status. Those candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be eligible to proceed further for the counseling.
CG MBBS 2018 Counselling
There shall be two rounds of counseling for CG MBBS 2018. Both rounds of the counselling shall be held online. At the time of counselling, the candidates shall have to upload the scanned images of the documents as given below:
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET 2018 Score Card
- Class 10th Marksheet/ Birth Certificate
- Class 12th Marksheet
- Chattisgarh Nativity Certificate
- Caste Certificate of the Chattisgarh State (if applicable)