NEET 2018 Candidate Login is one of the important web pages for NEET exam students. The login for NEET 2018 is created only when students successfully register for National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET UG). Once registration is over, you receive your NEET 2018 login credentials, they are registration number and password.
The NEET 2018 is scheduled to be held on May 06, 2018. To appear for the entrance exam you must carry the NEET 2018 Admit Card, which will be available for download at the NEET 2018 Candidate Login. After that when exam is over, you will be able to see NEET answer key via candidate login of NEET 2018. To sign in the candidate portal you need to enter login details. Through the NEET 2018 Candidate Login, you can perform various activities such as editing the application form, taking a print out of the form, etc. Check more details regarding the NEET 2018 Candidate Login from this page.
How To Use NEET 2018 Candidate Login?
In order to login at NEET 2018 candidate login, you have to follow below steps.
- Click link given below.
- Now you reach login page. Here you will enter registration number and password.
- Click on login button.
NEET 2018 Candidate Login
If you are looking for candidate login for NEET 2018, you need to visit cbseneet.nic.in. Direct link for NEET 2018 candidate login is below.
To know purpose of login, what to do if you have forgotten login credentials, and other related details, read on.
What Are The Activities To Be Done Through NEET 2018 Candidate Login?
With the help of the Candidate Login, you can perform the following activities:
- Make corrections in the NEET 2018 Application Form
- To submit grievances
- To complete the application form
- To download the NEET 2018 Admit Card
How Is NEET 2018 Candidate Login Created?
To create the NEET Candidate Login, you first need to register for the entrance test.
Follow the instructions given below to register for the exam:
- Click on the link which is given above to register for NEET 2018.
- Register online by filling in basic details such as Your name, names of parents, Category, Date Of Birth, Aadhaar number, gender, nationality, email ID, mobile number.
- Submit the details and you will get the Registration Number and Password.
How To Login At NEET 2018 Login If Forgot Registration Number/ Password?
Both Registration Number and Password are an important login detail, without which you cannot proceed further. However, during the time of preparation, many students tend to forget either of the detail and then cannot proceed further to complete the activity. However, there is no need to worry if you don’t remember your login detail. You can retrieve by simply following the instructions given below.
How To Retrieve NEET 2018 Registration Number?
Step 1: Click on the link which s given above to get your Application Number.
Step 2: Enter your Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category.
Step 3: Submit the details and you will get your Application Number.
How To Retrieve NEET 2018 Password?
Step 1: Click on the link which is given above to find your Password.
Step 2: You have to choose either one of the below options to get your password.
Option 1: Through OTP
- Enter your Registration Number, your Name, and Date of Birth and submit these details.
Option 2: Through Security Question
- Enter your Registration Number, your Name, Date of Birth, Security Question and its answer.
- Submit these details and you will get your password.
Option 3: Forget Mobile Number and Email ID
- Enter the Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth, Father Name & Mother Name.
- Submit these details.
If you have any queries on NEET 2018 Candidate Login, please ask in the comments section below or at discussion forum.