NEET 2018 Admit Card – CBSE has notified that link to download admit card of NEET 2018 will be removed soon. So all candidates who have not yet downloaded it should download NEET admit card immediately.
NEET 2018 Result
CBSE has announced the result of NEET 2018 on June 4, 2018 at 12:20 PM . Canidates can check their result now in online mode. Best of luck!
Click Here For NEET 2018 Result
CBSE had issued NEET 2018 Admit Card on 17 Apr 2018; however then subjudice candidates could not download it. Then on 27 Apr 2018, admit card of NEET 2018 was issued for all candidates. All who had applied for NEET should download their NEET admit card by accessing the download link given below. To download hall ticket, enter registration number and date of birth. It is important to download hall ticket from the official website and follow timings, dress code in it. One also needs to paste a photograph, same as uploaded in form, on hall ticket. No one receives hall ticket by post. Check all details about NEET 2018 Admit Card including date, how to download, latest news, from this page.
|NEET 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability of NEET 2019 Admit Card from||15 Apr 2019|
|Exam date||05 May 2019
20 May 2019 (10:00 AM to 1:00 PM) – For Odhisa candidates
|Declaration of result||05 Jun 2019|
NEET 2018 Admit Card
This is to inform that now admit card of NEET 2018 for all candidates who had applied are available. If there are any issues in downloading then please comment below. If there are any concerns regarding details printed in NEET admit card, please contact CBSE.
Download Here: Click here to download NEET 2018 Admit Card. Download it before CBSE removes admit card link!!!
It is advisable to login via a computer while downloading hall ticket. That is because you will also have to print the hall ticket for which you need to attach a printer to your system. Nevertheless, if you are logging in through a mobile phone, then connect to a printer by wifi or bluetooth and print it. It is advisable for candidates to download the NEET Hall ticket 2018 early because if one finds any mistake in the hall ticket, there will be time to sort out queries.
📖 NEET Preparation Resources
Exam Pattern of NEET 2020
NEET is a pen and paper based test. Candidates will be provided with black ball point pen at the test center to fill in answers in OMR sheet. Questions distribution shall be as follows.
|Subject||No. Of Qs||Marks||Time|
Languages in which question papers of NEET 2018 are provided are english, hindi, assamese, bengali, gujarati, kannada, marathi, oriya, tamil, telugu, urdu.
NEET 2020 Admit Card: How To Download?
Steps to be followed for downloading NEET Admit Card 2018 are as follows:
- Click on the link which is given above for downloading the admit card.
- Enter your Registration Number and Date of Birth.
- Enter the security pin as shown and then click on ‘Submit’ button.
- You will redirect to another page to view NEET Admit Card.
- Download it and take multiple printouts.
What To Carry On The Day Of The Examination?
The candidate should carry the following items to the exam center on the day of the exam:
- A print out of the NEET 2018 Admit Card with passport size photograph affixed on it
- Two Passport size photograph to be affixed on the attendance sheet.
NEET 2018 Admit Card: What To Do If Forgot NEET 2018 Candidate Login?
If the candidate does not remember the NEET 2018 Registration Number/ Password, do not panic, you can get your login detail by simply following the instructions below:
How to get NEET 2018 Registration Number?
Step 1: Click on the link which s given above. This leads you to login page to get your Application Number.
Step 2: Enter details like your Name, Mother’s Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Category.
Step 3: Submit these details and you will get your Application Number.
How To Retrieve NEET 2018 Password?
Step 1: Click on the link which is given above to find your Password.
Step 2: You have to choose either one of the below options to get your password.
Option 1: Through OTP
- Enter your Registration Number, your Name, and Date of Birth and submit these details.
Option 2: Through Security Question
- Enter your Registration Number, your Name, Date of Birth, Security Qu estion and its answer.
- Submit these details and you will get your password.
Option 3: Forget Mobile Number and Email ID
- Enter the Registration Number, Name, Date of Birth, Father Name & Mother Name.
- Submit these details.
NEET 2018 Admit Card: Details Printed In It
The NEET Admit Card will consist of the following details:
- Candidate’s Name
- Father’s Name
- NEET 2018 Roll Number
- NEET 2018 Registration Number
- Date of Birth
- Subcategory (if PwD or not)
- Address of the candidate
- Date of the Examination
- Timing of the Examination
- Question Paper Language
- Examination Center Number and Center Address
Here is a sample NEET 2018 admit card.
NEET 2018 Admit Card: What To Do If There Is Any Error In It?
After downloading the admit card you must ensure that your personal details printed on the NEET Admit Card 2018 is correct. If there is an error such your name is misspelled or your date of Birth is printed incorrectly on the admit card, you must contact the CBSE authorities at the following helpline numbers.
NEET 2018 Admit Card: General Instructions For The Candidates
- The Examination Centre will be opened 2 hours and 30 minutes before the commencement of the test.
- You must not enter in the examination centre after 09.30 AM, after which no candidate will be allowed entry inside the exam center.
- Do not forget to carry the NEET Admit Card and your passport size Photograph.
- You are not allowed to take Water Bottles, Tea, coffee, cold drinks or snacks etc. into the examination centre.
- Use only Blue/Black Ball Point Pen to darken the appropriate circle.
It is advised to the candidates to follow the following dress code while appearing for NEET 2018:
- Wear Light clothes with half sleeves not having big buttons, brooch/badge, flower etc. with Salwar/Trouser
- Shoes are not acceptable. However, you can wear Slippers, sandals with low heels.
In case, the andidates who are coming in customary dress for NEET 2018, they should report at least an hour before the last reporting time i.e. 9:30 AM, so that they could be frisked properly.
NEET 2018 Admit Card: FAQs
Q. Is it necessary to paste a passport-sized photo on the admit card of the NEET 2018?
A. Yes, you should abide by the rules as given on the admit card. If there is a space provided on the admit card to paste your photograph, then paste the photo same as you uploaded in the application form.
Q. Which photo should I paste on my Admit Card?
A. It is advised to the candidates to paste the same photograph as they uploaded in their application form.
If you have any queries on NEET 2018 Admit Card, please ask in the comments section below or at discussion forum.