The Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (BCECEB) conducts the Post Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (PGMAC). The Board conducts the counseling – Bihar PGMAC 2018 – for the 50% State Quota Seats of MD / MS / PGD & PG Dental Courses based on the Merit List of NEET PG 2018 & NEET MDS 2018. To participate in the counseling, the aspirants should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions as laid down by the board. The application form for the Bihar PGMAC 2018 Counselling shall be available online at the board’s official website bceceboard.bihar.gov.in. The aspirants need to fill in their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, etc, upload the images, make payment for the counseling fee and then finally submit the application form online.
Bihar PGMAC 2018
The candidates will be shortlisted for admission on the basis of the merit in the PG Medical Entrance Examination. To qualify the entrance exam, the applicants need to score minimum cut off percentile. Candidates can check the expected schedule for Bihar PGMAC 2018 Counselling for MD/MS/PGD/MDS for admission to the academic session 2018 in the table below.
|Bihar PGMAC 2018||Date|
|NEET PG 2018 Result will be announced on||By 31 Jan 2018|
|The online registration for counseling shall begin by||Last week of Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||01st week of Apr 2018|
|Bihar PGMAC 2018 Counselling shall begin from||02nd week of Apr 2018|
To qualify NEET PG and MDS 2018, the candidate need to score a minimum cut off percentile of 50th for General category and 40th percentile SC/ST/EBC/BC/ECG. Candidates can check more details regarding the Bihar PGMAC 2018 for MD/MS/PGD/MDS Admissions on the page below.
Eligibility Criteria of Bihar PGMAC 2018 for MD/MS/PGD/MDS Admissions
Before proceeding to apply online for the counselling, the candidate must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as given below:
Nationality: The candidate must be an Indian National.
Domicile Requirements: The candidate must be a domicile of Bihar. However, a candidate who is not a permanent resident of Bihar but has passed the M.B.B.S. Examination from any Medical College of Bihar State included in the Schedule of MCI, are also eligible.
Age Limit: There shall be no maximum age limit for appearing PG Medical Counselling 2018.
- MD/MS/PG Diploma Courses:
- The candidates must have passed MBBS degree from MCI recognized medical college of Bihar.
- The candidates must have to complete the rotating internship before counselling/ interview then only he/she can apply for PGMAC 2018.
- The candidates must have qualified NEET PG 2018 Exam.
2. MDS Course:
- The candidates must have passed BDS degree from MCI recognized medical college of Bihar.
- The candidates must have to complete the rotating internship from DCI approved institution then only he/she can apply for PGMAC 2018.
- The candidates must have qualified NEET MDS 2018 Exam.
MD (Ayurveda) Course
- The candidates must have passed bachelor’s degree in BAMS from the recognized ayurvedic college of Bihar.
- The candidate should have completed the rotating internship of minimum 12 months from the CCIM registered teaching hospital.
Bihar PGMAC Application Form 2018
The candidates can apply online from the Board’s official website. The application form shall be available in two formats, Part A and Part B. Part A shall have to be filled online, whereas Part B is to be filled manually.
Apply: Candidates seeking Bihar PG Medical 2018 Admission can register when form is available at official website: bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
To successfully apply for the counseling, follow the step by step instructions given below:
Step 1: Registration
- The aspirants can register online by clicking on the link which will be given on this page.
- Enter the basic information such name, date of birth, email id, mobile number, select the stream and submit the details. On submitting the details, the candidate shall receive a PGMAC ID at their registered email id or mobile number. So it is advised to the applicants to give their valid details.
Step 2: Pay the Counselling Fee – After the registration part is complete, the candidate have to pay the counseling fee. The counseling fee shall be payable by Challan or by online mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking). As per previous year’s information, the applicants shall have to pay an amount of Rs. 2200 for all categories i.e. General / BC/ EBC / SC / ST candidates.
Step 3: Fill up details on the application form
- Next, the applicants need to provide their Personal Details, Educational Qualification Details, Communication and other details in the online application.
- Also, the applicants need to upload the scanned image of their photograph and signature at the filling in details.
Step 4: Submit the Application Form
- After the completion of the above given steps, candidates can finally submit the application form. Candidates should remember that after the final submission, of the online Application Form, there shall be no provision for any rectification/modification in the online submitted Application Form.
- It is advisable to the candidate to download and print out of the completely filled online Application Form in the format of (Part-A & Part-B).
- The completed Application Form (Part-A filled in ‘Online’ and Part-B filled in manually) along with the required enclosures is to be submitted by hand personally at the time of counseling.
Bihar NEET PG 2018 Merit List
The National Board of Education conducts NEET PG and MDS and hand over the rank of the candidates to the MoHFW and the state governments. It has no role whatsoever in counseling and allotment of seats. The NBE provide the data of candidates and the marks scored by them in NEET-PG/ MDS to the State Governments / Counseling Authority without applying the reservation policies. There are two kinds of merit list which are available, namely, the All India merit list and category wise merit list for the concerned State. The merit list is generated by the State themselves. A candidate who fails to secure minimum cut off percentile shall not be admitted to any post-graduate courses in any academic year.
Procedure for Bihar PGMAC 2018 Counselling
The counseling for Bihar PGMAC for MD/MS/PGD/MDS 2018 Admissions shall be conducted as per the steps given below:
- The candidates will first have to register online at the official website of the Board. The registration should be done as per the process given above.
- After the registration part is over and candidate have submitted the application form they will have to appear for Counselling/ Interview
- The Counselling for MD/MS/PGD/MDS Admissions 2018 in the Bihar State shall be held offline, which means, the selected candidates need to report at the counselling venue as per the schedule in-person.
- The allotment of seats and Institute will be done on merit-cum-choice basis as per the merit list provided based on NEET (PG)-20187 / NEET (MDS)-2018.
- As speculated if the counselling is held offline, the candidate shall have to complete the choice filling process at the counselling venue.
- At the time of counselling, the candidate have to bring relevant documents in proof of Date of Birth, Category, Academic Background, etc. Also, along with the documents, candidate need to bring Part A and Part B of the application form.
- It is important that the candidate should bring the below-mentioned documents, otherwise, they shall not be allotted any seat.
Documents to submit at the time of Counselling
The selected candidates need to produce the following documents at the time of counselling, which they shall not be considered for admission:
- Admit Card of NEET PG 2018 or NEET MDS 2018.
- Board’s Copy of the Challan as proof of paying the required counselling fee.
- Residential Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- College leaving certificate.
- Rotatory Internship Completion Certificate
- MBBS / BDS passing certificate
- Mark sheets of MBBS (I, II & III Parts) & BDS (I, II & III Parts).
- No objection certificate from employer.
- Medical Registration Certificate.
- Three photographs identical to one used for preparing the Admit card of the entrance examination.
- Any other certificates in support of eligibility as required and mentioned in the prospectus of PGMAC 2018.
As per last year’s information, the following number of seats shall be reserved for different categories candidate belonging to the Bihar state:
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||18%|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||03%|
The remaining 50% unreserved seats shall be considered as General Category seats. For the Candidates who are not the permanent resident of the State of Bihar, shall be considered against General Category seats only.
The category wise distribution of seats as per last year’s information is as follows:
|Extremely Backward Caste (EBC)||23||03|
|Reserved Category Girls (RCG)||02||00|