Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences is conducting the counselling for AP PG Medical Admission 2018. The counselling is conducted for admission to fill up 50% State Quota Seats in MD/MS and Diploma courses in the Medical Institutes in Andhra Pradesh. Candidates who fill the application form before the last date will be considered for merit list. The candidates are shortlisted for admission on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score. Final seat is allotted to the candidate on the basis of state rank and choice preference. To know more about AP PG Medical 2018 details on eligibility, merit list, choice filling and much more read the article below.
AP PG Medical 2018
Applicants who want to participate in AP PG Medical 2018 counselling process must first of all qualify NEET PG 2018 and then register online at ntruhs.ap.nic.in. Thereafter, a provisional merit list is released stating the names of candidates who have applied for admission in AP PG Medical 2018. Now, applicants have to appear for document verification process, after which choice filling will start. Candidates can check complete schedule for AP PG Medical 2018 in the table below.
|AP PG Medical 2018 Application Forms are available from||26 Mar 2018|
|Last date to submit the application form||31 Mar 2018 (08:00 PM)|
|AP PG Medical 2018 Provisional Merit list is released in||01 Apr 2018|
|Date of Verification of Original Documents||03-06 Apr 2018|
|AP PG Medical 2018 Final Merit List is released on||09 Apr 2018|
|AP PG Medical 2018 Choice Filling||To be Notified|
|Commencement of Classes||01 May 2018|
AP PG Medical 2018 Document Verification
Candidates who have successfully registered for AP PG Medical Admission 2018 have to appear for Document verification. Applicants must ensure that they attend this session as it is compulsory. Applicants who fail to appear in document verification will not be able to exercise web choices. Those candidates whose name is in the list below can appear for Document Verification.
- Click Here to check the list of candidates who have applied for AP PG Medical Admission 2018.
- Click Here to check the notice for Document Verification.
Documents to be Submitted along with Application Form at the Time of Document Verification
Applicants must carry following documents at the time of document verification along with completed application form. If any document is missing candidature of an applicant may be canceled:
- NEET PG 2018 Admit Card and Score Card
- Aadhar Card
- Birth Certificate or Class 10th Certificate
- MBBS Degree certificate
- Certificate of Internship Completion by March 31, 2018
- Medical Council Registration Certificate: g. Study Certificates from 1st MBBS to final MBBS.
- Candidates who studied MBBS in Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada shall submit study / Bonafide certificates from 6th class to Intermediate / 12th standard
- Permanent Caste certificate in case of BC/SC/ST candidates issued through e – seva / Mee-seva of Government of AP
- Latest Service Certificate in respect of candidates claiming service weightage, if applicable
- Latest Physically Challenged (PH) certificate in respect of candidates claiming under Physically Challenged quota
- Discontinuation Certificate if applicable
- Income certificate
AP PG Medical 2018 Provisional Merit List
The merit list is prepared on the basis of NEET PG 2018 score and the applicants applying for the admission in the state. It will be made available for download on the website. No candidate will be personally informed about the merit list. AP PG Medical 2018 Merit List will contain:
- Name of Candidate
- State Rank
- NEET PG 2018 Score
- NEET PG 2018 Rank
- Category of Candidate
- All India Rank
AP PG Medical 2018 Final Merit List
A final merit list is released on the website stating the name of all the eligible candidates who attended document verification session and proved their eligibility. Such candidates will be allowed to exercise choice filling through the internet from the date that will be notified later.
AP PG Medical 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate applying for AP PG Medical 2018 admission must check basic eligibility criteria as laid down by NTRUHS. Only those applicants will be considered for counselling process who will fulfil the eligibility. Details of eligibility are provided below:
- Nationality: Applicant must be a citizen of India and also possess domicile of Andhra Pradesh.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must have completed MBBS/ BDS degree from the college recognized by MCI. Also, the applicant must have completed a compulsory rotatory internship to be considered eligible for AP PG Medical 2018 counseling.
- Registration Certificate: Applicant must have provisional or permanent registration certificate issued by MCI / State Medical Council.
- NEET PG 2018 Qualifying Criteria: Candidate must score a minimum of 50 percentile in NEET PG 2018. Relaxation of 5 percentile is given to the candidates belonging to PwD category and those who belong to SC/ ST/ OBC category must get minimum 40 percentile to be considered for merit list preparation.
AP PG Medical 2018 Application Form
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria must fill AP PG Medical 2018 Application form. It is expected to be available in the first week of April 2018 and candidates must visit the official website and register themselves by entering all the important details like NEET PG 2018 test ID and score, mobile number, etc. Thereafter, they need to fill application form by providing details including personal information, academic details and other details against each relevant field provided. On submission of a completely filled form, they will be asked to pay application fees.
- Click Here to apply online for AP PG Medical 2018.
AP PG Medical 2018 Application Fee must be paid online using a credit card/ net banking/ debit card. Candidates belonging to the general category or OBC category must pay Rs. 3500 and those applying under SC/ ST category need to pay only Rs. 3000. After completing this process, take a print out of the application and paste a passport size photograph on it. This application is must to be submitted at the time of document verification.
AP PG Medical 2018 Choice Filling
To complete AP PG Medical 2018 counselling process, candidates must fill the choices for the colleges and institutions that are present in the list. Selection should be done carefully, as it cannot be changed once locked. The counselling will be done in three rounds and the applicants will be allotted seats on the basis of state rank and the choice marked for admission in colleges.
Candidates who will get a seat under All India Quota will not be eligible for State Quota seats. After the last date of the 1st round of choice filling, applicants have to attend the college and confirm the admission. Thereafter, he/ she will be able to participate in the second round of counselling. A similar process is for second and third counselling.
AP PG Medical 2018 Reservation Details
The following number of seats shall be reserved in PG Degree and Diploma Courses n variosu Medical Institutes in Andhra Pradesh:
|Women and PWD Candidates||03%|
AP PG Medical 2018 Seat Details
The distribution of seat in PG Degree and Diploma Courses in various Government and Private Medical College of Andhra Pradesh shall be as follows: