AIIMS Ph.D. July 2018 Result – The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, has published the AIIMS Ph.D. July 2018 Final Result. The candidates can check the same by accessing the direct link given on this page. The final result for AIIMS Ph.D. July 2018 is available in pdf format and has been prepared on the basis of candidate’s performance in the written test (Stage I and Stage II) as well as Departmental Clinical/ Practical/ Lab based Assessment. Scroll down to know the merit list, cutoff, and other relevant details concerning AIIMS PhD
AIIMS PhD July 2018 Result
Selection criteria for AIIMS PhD July 2018 will largely depend on procuring a minimum cutoff under AIIMS PhD July 2018 result. Any candidate who fails to procure the said cutoff in the CBT shall stand as not qualified. The important dates concerning AIIMS PhD July 2018 are as follows:
|AIIMS PhD July 2018||Dates|
|AIIMS PhD July 2018 CBT date||13 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of 1st round of result for Stage 1 & Stage 2 of CBT||17 Oct 2018|
|Uploading of documents on the official website||18 Oct 2018|
|Last date to upload relevant documents||20 Oct 2018|
|Date of Practical (Stage 3) examination||23 Oct 2018|
|Final result will be declared on||26 Oct 2018|
- Click Here to check the Final Result for AIIMS PhD July 2018 – New!
- Click Here to check AIIMS PhD July 2018 Result
AIIMS PhD July 2018: Documents to be Uploaded
All those candidates shortlisted for Stage 3- Departmental Assessment / Practical Test will have to upload the said documents. The original certificates / documents will be verified at the time the of Departmental Assessment. Any candidate who fails to procure the same on the day of Stage 3 will have their candidature cancelled. The list of documents as mentioned must be carried in the original form whereas scanned copies of the same must be uploaded latest by 10:00 A.M. of October 20, 2018.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Graduation Mark Sheet
- Post-graduation certificate
- Post-graduation Mark Sheet
- No Objection Certificate, if required
- Experience Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of the Certificate of National Entrance Test (for non-medical candidates)
- Copy of the Score Card of National Entrance Test (for non-medical candidates)
Details Mentioned in AIIMS PhD July 2018 Result
AIIMS, New Delhi, has declared AIIMS PhD July 2018 result online in a pdf form. The pdf file carries the name of selected candidates who appeared for the CBT. As selection for AIIMS PhD July 2018 will be based on the final result which will be declared post Stage 3 (Practical Assessment), the released pdf carries the following details:
- Roll No. wise names of shortlisted candidates
- Department wise released list of shortlisted candidates for Practical Assessment
- Venue and Date of Stage 3- Practical Assessment
How To Check AIIMS PhD July 2018 Result?
As the released result carries the name of candidates selected post the online examination, AIIMS PhD July 2018 result can be checked in the following simple method:
- Click the direct link provided on our page below schedule.
- A pdf file comprising of AIIMS PhD July 2018 Result will open.
- The pdf file carries the names of candidates in terms of roll number placing
- Department wise sections will be there carrying the names of only shortlisted candidates
- Candidates must scroll down and the pdf file and find their name. If a candidate fails to find his / her name, it means that he / she did not qualify AIIMS PhD July 2018 CBT.
What To Do Post Checking AIIMS PhD July 2018 Result?
Once candidates have checked their result, they will get to know whether their name is mentioned in the released pdf file for AIIMS PhD July 2018 result. All those candidates who will stand qualified will only have their name mentioned in the result pdf. Candidates must note that the released pdf carry Stage 1 and Stage 2 result is not the final result. Once shortlisted for Stage 3, such candidates must use AIIMS PhD July 2018 Login and enter their Candidate ID and Password. From the ‘My Page’ of per candidate dashboard, a certain section for uploading the above-stated documents will be given. Candidates herein must cross-check and upload verifiable documents in order to have their candidature approved for appearance to practical.