AIIMS Ph.D. 2019 Application Form has been released at aiimsexams.org. AII India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has announced that it will conduct AIIMS PhD Entrance examination on May 21, 2019 for session June & July (clubbed). In order to appear for either exam, candidates must complete registration and download admit card. Candidates must submit application form before last date along with application fee which is likely to be Rs 1200 for SC/ST, and Rs 1500 for general / OBC. Candidates can read this page regarding complete details of submission of AIIMS PhD 2019 Application Form for full steps of how to apply and other information.
AIIMS Ph.D 2019 Application Form
AIIMS PhD 2019 application form is available through online mode only. The candidates seeking admission to this course must go through the important dates for both dates which are in the table below.
|Events||January & July 2019 (Clubbed)|
|Online Registration for application||22 Apr 2019|
|Online Registration for application close on||06 May 2019|
|Status of application & Rejected application with the reason for rejection||09 May 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents for regularization of Rejected Application||13 May 2019|
|Date of Entrance Examination||21 May 2019|
Application Status: Click Here for Login to check the application status.
The candidates have to pay the application fee in order to be able to complete registration and appear in examination. Application fees amount that were applicable last year are in the table below, as AIIMS is yet to announce this year’s fee. Candidates can pay application fees can via net banking, debit card and credit card.
|General/OBC Category||Rs.1500 + Transactional Charges as applicable|
|SC/ST Category||Rs.1200 + Transactional Charges as applicable|
|PWBD||Exempted from fee payment|
How to apply for AIIMS Ph.D 2019?
The steps for filling AIIMS PhD 2019 Application Form are in points below. Candidates can follow these steps to apply online.
- First, go to the official website of AIIMS which is www.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on the button “Academic Courses” and a page will open with the list of the courses offered by AIIMS.
- Click on the link “PhD” under the head “Doctoral”. A login page will open.
- On the login page, go to the ‘New Registration” section and click on the button “Click here”. The candidates who have already registered can enter their login credentials to fill the application form.
- After registering, candidates get login credentials on their email and SMS. They have to log in using these credentials.
- After logging in, the candidates have to change their password and log in with the new one.
- Fill the details in the application form and click on the proceed button to move to the next page of the application form.
- After completing the first step in the form, the candidates will have to fill in the qualification details. Then click on “Save and Proceed” button.
- On the next page, the candidates have to fill in their experience details and save the information entered.
- The next step is to select the city for the entrance test. The candidates can choose the city from the drop-down list.
- In the next stage, the candidates have to make the fee payment by any one of the modes mentioned.
- After the payment, the candidates have to upload their passport size photograph, thumb impression and signature in gif/png/jpg/jpeg formats only.
- Lastly, the candidates have to save the form and print it for future reference.
Keep a print out of application form safely until declaration of AIIMS PhD 2019 Result.
How to Edit the AIIMS Ph.D 2019 Application Form?
There are only some of the fields in the application form that can be changed after submission. So the candidates must fill out the information carefully. If they want to make some changes, they can click on “Registration Yellow Wizard”.The registration page will open where the candidates can change some of the information. After making changes, click on the “update button”, then the candidate dashboard page will be opened.
Documents Needed for AIIMS Ph.D 2019 Application Form
Following are the list of documents that will be required to upload at the time of registration:
- Passport size photograph
- Scanned Signature
- Thumb Impression
Documents Submission for Sponsored and Foreign National Candidates
The Sponsored candidates have to submit the sponsorship certificate and the Foreign National Candidates have to submit the NOC from the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Document Submission for SC/ST/OBC candidates
The candidates belonging to the SC/ST/OBC category must submit the caste certificate as a proof of their category which must be submitted at the time of online registration.
AIIMS Ph.D 2019 Application Form Status
After submitting the application form, candidates get an acknowledgment on their email id and SMS. AIIMS shall review the application form regarding documents. The candidates can log in after two stages to check the status of their application. The images that are rejected can be updated before the last date of registration.