AIIMS PG 2020 Result – All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) result will be released online at aiimsexams.org. Candidates are required to enter their registration id, RUC and password to check the result. AIIMS offers admission to PG programme for admission to its MD / MS courses at seven different AIIMS institutes namely AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Patna, Raipur, and Rishikesh for its July session. All the selected candidates of AIIMS PG 2020 are required to appear for the further counselling round and admission process. Candidates may check details on AIIMS PG Result 2020, such as the cutoff, percentile, and more details from this page.
AIIMS PG 2020 Result
AIIMS PG exam result will be announced online at the official website, i.e., aiimsexams.org. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi does not send any inform candidates about the result via SMS, e-mail or any other medium. For now July session schedule has been released by AIIMS. The candidates may check all the dates from the table below.
|AIIMS PG 2020 Result||Dates|
|AIIMS PG 2020 exam date||03 May 2020|
|AIIMS PG 2020 result declaration date||08 May 2020|
|Facility to check percentile score starts from||To be notified|
|Stage 2- Departmental Test date||To be notified|
|Final Result Notification||To be notified|
|Facility for uploading certificates / documents||To be notified|
Result: Candidates can check their AIIMS PG 2020 result as per the schedule at aiimsexams.org.
How to Check AIIMS PG 2020 Result?
The candidates can check the AIIMS PG 2020 Result by following the simple steps below.
- AIIMS released roll number wise merit and rank wise merit list separately.
- The link to access both the list is provided on this page.
- Candidates need to click on the appropriate link and seek their Roll Number, Name, Community, and Rank in the result pdf.
- If the details of a candidate are provided in the result pdf, they qualified for the exam.
The Individual Percentile Marks will be announced via a login. To check the marks, the candidates may read and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the link to access the login. It will be uploaded on this page.
- The window as shown below will open.
- Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth in the provided space.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Check and download the AIIMS PG percentile marks.
AIIMS PG Qualifying Marks 2020
Only those candidates will be featured on the merit list who will score more than the minimum percentile marks.
The minimum cutoff for delimiting candidates for admission in the 50th percentile.
AIIMS PG 2020 Merit List
AIIMS prepares merit list on the basis of the Percentile Scores of the individual candidate. AIIMS PG 2020 Merit List is uploaded on the website in pdf format.
It contains the names of the candidate who appeared in the exam in order of roll number and overall Rank.
Merit lists indicate the eligible students for the 1st and 2nd round of counselling.
Tier breaker: All India Institute of Medical Sciences follows the below-given method to resolve a tie.
- If in case two or more candidates get similar percentile in the merit list then marks in the MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations shall be compared. Candidate with the higher number of marks in the qualifying examination will get higher rank in the merit list.
- If still the tie is not resolved then the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration. Candidate older in age shall get preference over the younger one and placed higher in the rank list.
FAQs on AIIMS PG 2020 Result
Q 1. How can I check my AIIMS PG Result 2020?
Ans. Candidates have to check their the result at the official website and you can also check the result on this page respectively.
Q 2. How many seats in AIIMS PG 2020?
Ans: AIIMS PG 2020 seats in July session is probably 400, it would be changed by the Institute at the time of official notification.
Q 3. What is tie-breaking in AIIMS PG admission?
Ans: Tie-breaking is the process resolve the problem merit list, in case n case two or more candidates get similar percentile in the merit list then marks in the MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations shall be compared. Candidate with the higher number of marks in the qualifying examination will get higher rank in the merit list.