AIIMS PG 2019 – Result of AIIMS PG 2019 (MD / MS / DM (6 yrs) / MCh (6 yrs) / MDS) has been released. AIIMS Delhi conducted AIIMS PG July 2019 exam on May 05, 2019. AIIMS PG entrance exam is held online, twice a year to offer admission in January and July sessions. Candidates must obtain cut off marks to qualify. Admission in AIIMS PG (MD / MS / DM (6 yrs) / MCh (6 yrs) / MDS) is offered to around 338 seats in all 7 AIIMS institutes on basis of entrance exam. Get here complete details of AIIMS PG 2019 including exam date, registration, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result, cut off.
Latest: AIIMS PG 2019 Result has been declared. Click here to check the result.
Other important PG Medical Entrance Exams for 2019-20 Admission that you should know about:
AIIMS PG 2019
As prevalent under AIIMS PAAR, candidates who completed their basic registration for July 2019 session must complete the last leg of final registration for AIIMS PG 2019. Other than that, any candidate willing to take admission in the July 2019 session must start with their basic registration for AIIMS PG 2019 July session, once the window for the same opens. As per the official dates, we have given the complete admission schedule for AIIMS PG 2019. Check the table below to know all important dates of AIIMS PG 2019.
|Online Registration for Application|
|Online Registration for application close on||19 Feb 2019|
|Status of Basic Registration & last date for correction for rejected images||26 Feb – 02 Mar 2019|
|Date for Generation of code (only for accepted Basic Registration candidates)|
|Availability of Admit card||25 Apr 2019|
|Final Registration for completion of other details: Qualification, City Choices, Payment. (only for the candidates those have generated the code)||22 Mar – 02 Apr 2019|
|Date for checking status of Final Registration: Accepted & Rejected with reasons.
|16 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of required documents for Regularization of Rejected
|20 Apr 2019|
|Last date of receiving the application form duly recommended & forwarded with “NO
OBJECTION” from the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India for Foreign
Nationals to apply & appear in the AIIMS PG Entrance Examination
|13 Apr 2019|
|Last date for submission of Sponsored Certificate||13 Apr 2019|
|Finalization of Centres and allotment of Roll Numbers and uploading Admit Cards on website||25 Apr 2019
06 Jun 2019 – Odisha Candidates
|Start Basic Registration for AIIMS PG July 2020 session||26 Apr 2019|
|Entrance Examination through online mode [Computer Based Test]||05 May 2019
14 Jun 2019 – Odisha Candidates
|Final Seat Position|
|Declaration of Result|
|Tentative date of Exercising of Choices (AIIMS and subject/speciality) in Mock Round||17 May 2019|
|Open Round of Seat Allocation / Counselling||22 Aug 2019|
Re-Scheduling Notice of AIIMS PG 2019 in Bhubaneswar (Odisha) – NEW
AIIMS PG 2019 Cancelled in Bhubaneswar
Here you can check the official notice for cancellation of AIIMS PG 2019 in Bhubaneswar. The new date will be announced later.
AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the AIIMS PG 2019 Application form, it is necessary that the candidate checks the eligibility criteria. These criteria have been set by the AIIMS. It is important that the aspirant checks the criteria before filing the form so that their application does not get rejected. Have a look:
- Qualification: They must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Internship: They must have completed the required period of 12 months of compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before January 30, 2019.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations.
- SC/ST Categories: 50% marks in aggregate.
- For all other categories including OBC Category: 55% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility For M.CH/DM
- The candidate must possess an MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one-year compulsory Internship.
- They must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations.
AIIMS PG July 2019 Registration
New Process Now, AIIMS PG 2019 Registration is a 3 step process. Steps are as follows.
- Basic Registration: Candidates can do basic registration early, from 31.08.2018 to 20.09.2018 and from 18.10.2018 onwards to 19.02.2019 will be eligible to generate the code for Final Registration. In this process, one has to enter their basic details and can upload images. Fee does not have to be paid at this stage. Exam conducting body will either accept or reject basic registrations. Accepted applicants can proceed to final registration.
- Generation of Code: All those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for Basic Registration and are willing to appear for AIIMS PG July 2019 Entrance Examination scheduled on Sunday, the 5th May 2019 will have to Generate a Unique Code from 08.03.2019 to 14.03.2019 by login using their credentials on the website.
- Final Registration: Those candidates who have Generated the Unique Code for AIIMS PG courses for July 2019 session will be eligible to fill the Final Registration for AIIMS PG courses for July 2019 session from 22.03.2019 to 02.04.2019 where they will complete Step-3; Qualification & address details, Step-4; Make Payment, Step-5; City Choice and Step-6; Print Final Registration Form.
- Click here to check the official notification.
The application fee will be as follows:
Candidates must fill and submit the AIIMS PG 2019 registration/application form as per schedule. Late or incorrect forms will not be accepted.
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam will be held as a computer-based test. Key things to know about its exam pattern are as follows:
- Timings: 3 hours
- Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test (CBT) [Online]
- Date of Examination: 05 May 2019
- Number of Shifts: 01 (One)
- Timing of Examination: MD /MS: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon, MDS: 09.00 AM to 12.00 Noon
- Location of Examination Centers: 64 cities in India
- Type of Questions: There will be 200 multiple choice questions (for MD/MS entrance exam) and 90 multiple choice questions (for MDS entrance exam).
- Language of paper: All questions will be in the English language.
- Marking Scheme:
- varies from +1/5 marks to +1 marks for correct answer.
- varies from -1/5 marks to -1 marks for incoreect answer.
- Unanswered / Marked for Review : 0
- Not Answered : 0
- AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus: All questions in AIIMS MD / MS 2019 Entrance Exam will be from subjects taught at MBBS level. All questions in AIIMS MDS 2019 Entrance Exam will be from subjects taught at BDS level.
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card is one of the most important documents that a candidate must keep with them safely. It will be used only for those students who successfully registered themselves for the exam before the last date. AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card will be released online only. It would not be sent to candidates by post. The candidate might need to carry some other important document as well along with the admit card.
The admit card has to be produced by the candidate on the day of the exam. The invigilator will ask the candidate’s admit card for verification purpose. It should be produced by the candidate at that time. If they are not able to produce the admit card at that time, they will not be allowed to take the test.
Applicants should indicate his/her choice of the city of examination at the time filling Final Registration. The city chosen is subject to confirmation of payment of the examination fee. The city of the examination shall be allotted on a first-come-first-serve basis subject to the availability of nodes in the respective city.
The city of examination once chosen and allotted will not be changed and any request in this regard will not be entertained. Applicants should, therefore, indicate the choice of the city with utmost care.
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu||Raipur|
Click Here to check the seats and city of examination.
AIIMS PG 2019 Result
The result of AIIMS PG 2019 will be declared after the AIIMS PG 2019 exam has been conducted. It will be declared online on the official website. The result will be declared in the form of a merit list. The merit list will place the candidates according to their marks and the corresponding rank in the exam.
They will be called for the counselling rounds based on the ranks obtained by them in the merit list. It is to be noted that no candidate will be informed about the results individually. They will have to visit the official website to do so.
The result will be calculated as per the minimum cutoff and the percentile score by the candidate. Candidates must score minimum 50th percentile to be able to get a rank in the merit list. Their score will be known as the percentile score.
In case of Ties:
- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in all the MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations shall be placed higher than candidates with lower aggregate marks in MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations.
- In case there is still a tie, after step (i) above, according to age (Date of birth), the older candidate shall get preference over the younger one.
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling
The counselling has been started after the result was announced. The Counselling is done on the basis of the entrance examination/written examination result. The candidates have to submit the following documents in the prescribed manner as mentioned below.
- Offer letter
- Registration slip
- Admit card issued by AIIMS
- Marks sheet of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year professional examination
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registrationa Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High school/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth certificate(Matriculation)
- The candidate should present following certificate is applicable
- SC/ST issued by the authority and should be in Hindi or English in language. The community should be mentioned clearly.
- OBC certificate should by the competent authority for central government jobs/ to get admission in central government college/institute. Sub-caste should tally with the central list of OBC. OBC student should not belong to Creamy layer. The OBC certificate should be in the central government format as mentioned in the brochure.
- Physical Disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized medical board.
- The candidate is informed that the certificate should be submitted personally, it won’t be accepted by any other person/authority.
- If a candidate does not submit the above mentioned certificate then his/her candidature will be canceled and shall not be allowed to attend in subsequent stages of selection/admission process.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the Open Counselling for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS January 2019 Session.
- Click here to check the information brochure of the 3rd Round of Online Seat Allocation / Counselling for [MD / MS / MCH (6YEARS) / DM (6YEARS) / MDS] January 2019 Session.
- Click here to check the vacant seat position for 3rd round of Online Seat Allocation /Counselling for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS.
- Click here to check the Schedule of AIIMS PG 3rd counselling for MD/ MS/ MCh (6yrs)/ DM (6yrs).
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Allotment
After the counselling process, seat allotment for AIIMS PG for the January 2019 session has been started. Candidates qualified in the examination had to exercise the choices. On the basis of the choices exercised the candidates are allotted seats in the AIIMS for 2019 January session. Seat allocation result can be checked from the link provided below.
Result for Round 3 Seat Allotment
- Click Here to Check Result for Round 2 Seat Allotment.
- Click Here to Check Result for Round 1 Seat Allotment.
AIIMS PG 2019 Number of Seats
AIIMS, New Delhi, in its official brochure for AIIMS PG 2019 January session has notified that the final positions of the seats will be uploaded before the mock round of counselling. No seats will be uploaded after Mock Round of counselling. We are providing here the list of last year’s seat availability. As the total number of seats has not been declared yet officially, we have given the tentative availability of seats. It is expected that this year also, the availability of seats per say seat division will remain the same. Have a look at the seats available at all the branches of AIIMS.
AIIMS New Delhi
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Delhi.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Bhopal.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Jodhpur.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Patna.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Raipur.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Rishikesh.
For more information about AIIMS PG Exam:
- Download Information Brochure for AIIMS PG 2019 January session.
- Download Information Brochure for AIIMS PG 2019 July session.