AIIMS PG 2019 – AIIMS Delhi conducted AIIMS PG July 2019 on May 05, 2019. Last date of basic registration is February 19, 2019, candidates must register before the last date. For AIIMS PG 2019 January Session Open counselling for vacant seat will be held on February 22, 2019. Candidates who appeared for AIIMS PG 2019 can now check their results online from the official website: aiimsexams.org.
AIIMS PG entrance exam is held online, twice a year to offer admission in January and July sessions. Candidates must obtain cut off marks to qualify. Admission in AIIMS PG (MD / MS / DM (6 yrs) / MCh (6 yrs) / MDS) is offered to around 338 seats in all 7 AIIMS institutes on basis of entrance exam. Get here complete details of AIIMS PG 2019 including exam date, registration, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result, cut off.
Latest: Notice regarding the Open Counselling for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6years)/MDS January 2019 Session has been released. Scroll down to check the same.
Other important PG Medical Entrance Exams for 2019-20 Admission that you should know about:
AIIMS PG 2019
As prevalent under AIIMS PAAR, candidates who completed their basic registration for January 2019 session must complete the last leg of final registration for AIIMS PG 2019. Other than that, any candidate willing to take admission in the July 2019 session must start with their basic registration for AIIMS PG 2019 July session, once the window for the same opens. As per the official dates, we have given the complete admission schedule for AIIMS PG 2019. Check table below to know all important dates of AIIMS PG 2019.
|AIIMS PG 2019||January 2019 Session||July 2019 Session|
|Start of online application
process as basic registration
|31 Aug 2018|
|Last date for AIIMS PG 2019
|20 Sep 2018||19 Feb 2019|
|Online Registration Status Update||26 Sep 2018||To be notified!|
|Online Registration Final Status
and Updated Images
|27 Sep 2018||To be notified!|
|Last date for uploading missing
documents post final registration status
|01 Oct 2018||To be notified!|
|Issuance of AIIMS 2019 Prospectus||04 Oct 2018||To be notified!|
|AIIMS 2019 Final Registration||05 Oct 2018||To be notified!|
|Last Date for Final Registration||15 Oct 2018||To be notified!|
|Status update of accepted and rejected
application form under Final Registration
|22 Oct 2018||To be notified!|
|Last date to update documents for rejected
application form under Final Registration
|25 Oct 2018||To be notified!|
|Availability of test centres and
issuance of Admit Card
|05 Nov 2018||To be notified!|
|Exam Date||18 Nov 2018||05 May 2019|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Result||23 Nov 2018||10 May 2019|
|First Counselling||06 Dec 2018||To be notified!|
|Second Counselling||14 Dec 2018||To be notified!|
|Third Counselling||10 Jan 2018||To be notified!|
|Open Counselling||22 Feb 2018||To be notified!|
AIIMS PG 2019 Seat Allotment
After the counselling process, seat allotment for AIIMS PG for the January 2019 session has been started. Candidates qualified in the examination had to exercise the choices. On the basis of the choices exercised the candidates are allotted seats in the AIIMS for 2019 January session. Seat allocation result can be checked from the link provided below.
Result for Round 3 Seat Allotment
- Click Here to Check Result for Round 2 Seat Allotment.
- Click Here to Check Result for Round 1 Seat Allotment.
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling
The counselling has been started after the result was announced. The Counselling is done on the basis of the entrance examination/written examination result. The candidates have to submit the following documents in the prescribed manner as mentioned below.
- Offer letter
- Registration slip
- Admit card issued by AIIMS
- Marks sheet of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year professional examination
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registrationa Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High school/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth certificate(Matriculation)
- The candidate should present following certificate is applicable
- SC/ST issued by the authority and should be in Hindi or English in language. The community should be mentioned clearly.
- OBC certificate should by the competent authority for central government jobs/ to get admission in central government college/institute. Sub-caste should tally with the central list of OBC. OBC student should not belong to Creamy layer. The OBC certificate should be in the central government format as mentioned in the brochure.
- Physical Disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized medical board.
- The candidate is informed that the certificate should be submitted personally, it won’t be accepted by any other person/authority.
- If a candidate does not submit the above mentioned certificate then his/her candidature will be canceled and shall not be allowed to attend in subsequent stages of selection/admission process.
- Click here to check the notice regarding the Open Counselling for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS January 2019 Session.
- Click here to check the information brochure of the 3rd Round of Online Seat Allocation / Counselling for [MD / MS / MCH (6YEARS) / DM (6YEARS) / MDS] January 2019 Session.
- Click here to check the vacant seat position for 3rd round of Online Seat Allocation /Counselling for MD/MS/MCh(6 years)/DM(6 years)/MDS.
- Click here to check the Schedule of AIIMS PG 3rd counselling for MD/ MS/ MCh (6yrs)/ DM (6yrs).
AIIMS PG 2019 January Session
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued the official notification of AIIMS PG 2019 (January session) exam admission. Candidates can read the complete notification here.
On this page, complete details of AIIMS PG 2019 January Session has been given. After this session admissions are over, AIIMS PG 2019 July Session details will be updated.
AIIMS PG July 2019 Registration
New Process Now, AIIMS PG 2019 Registration is a 3 step process. Steps are as follows.
- Basic Registration: Candidates can do basic registration early, from 31.08.2018 to 20.09.2018 and from 18.10.2018 onwards to 19.02.2019 will be eligible to generate the code for Final Registration. In this process, one has to enter their basic details and can upload images. Fee does not have to be paid at this stage. Exam conducting body will either accept or reject basic registrations. Accepted applicants can proceed to final registration.
- Generation of Code: All those candidates who have successfully registered themselves for Basic Registration and are willing to appear for AIIMS PG July 2019 Entrance Examination scheduled on Sunday, the 5th May, 2019 will have to Generate an Unique Code from 08.03.2019 to 14.03.2019 by login using their credentials on the website.
- Final Registration: Those candidates who have Generated the Unique Code for AIIMS PG courses for July 2019 session will be eligible to fill the Final Registration for AIIMS PG courses for July 2019 session from 22.03.2019 to 02.04.2019 where they will complete Step-3; Qualification & address details, Step-4; Make Payment, Step-5; City Choice and Step-6; Print Final Registration Form.
- Click here to check the official notification.
The application fee will be as follows:
Candidates must fill and submit AIIMS PG 2019 registration / application form as per schedule. Late or incorrect forms will not be accepted.
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam Pattern
The entrance exam will be held as computer based test. Key things to know about its exam pattern are as follows:
Timings: 3 hours (for MD/MS entrance exam), 1.5 hours (for MDS entrance exam).
Questions: There will be 200 multiple choice questions (for MD/MS entrance exam) and 90 multiple choice questions (for MDS entrance exam).
Language: All questions will be in English language.
AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus: All questions in AIIMS MD / MS 2019 Entrance Exam will be from subjects taught at MBBS level. All questions in AIIMS MDS 2019 Entrance Exam will be from subjects taught at BDS level.
AIIMS PG 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the AIIMS PG 2019 Application form, it is necessary that the candidate checks the eligibility criteria. These criteria have been set by the AIIMS. It is important that the aspirant checks the criteria before filing the form so that their application does not get rejected. Have a look:
- Qualification: They must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Internship: They must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before January 30, 2019.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations.
- SC/ST Categories: 50% marks in aggregate.
- For all other categories including OBC Category: 55% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility For M.CH/DM
- The candidate must possess an MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one-year compulsory Internship.
- They must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations.
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card is one of the most important documents that a candidate must keep with them safely. It will be used only for those students who successfully registered themselves for the exam before the last date. AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card will be released online only. It would not be sent to candidates by post. The candidate might need to carry some other important document as well along with the admit card.
The admit card has to be produced by the candidate on the day of the exam. The invigilator will ask the candidate’s admit card for verification purpose. It should be produced by the candidate at that time. If they are not able to produce the admit card at that time, they will not be allowed to take the test.
AIIMS PG 2019 Result
The result of AIIMS PG 2019 will be declared after the AIIMS PG 2019 exam has been conducted. It will be declared online on the official website. The result will be declared in the form of a merit list. The merit list will place the candidates according to their marks and the corresponding rank in the exam.
They will be called for the counselling rounds based on the ranks obtained by them in the merit list. It is to be noted that no candidate will be informed about the results individually. They will have to visit the official website to do so.
The result will be calculated as per the minimum cutoff and the percentile score by the candidate. Candidates must score minimum 50th percentile to be able to get a rank in the merit list. Their score will be known as the percentile score.
In case of Ties:
- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in all the MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations shall be placed higher than candidates with lower aggregate marks in MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations.
- In case there is still a tie, after step (i) above, according to age (Date of birth), the older candidate shall get preference over the younger one.
AIIMS PG 2019 Number of Seats
AIIMS, New Delhi, in its official brochure for AIIMS PG 2019 January session has notified that the final positions of the seats will be uploaded before the mock round of counselling. No seats will be uploaded after Mock Round of counselling. We are providing here the list of last year’s seat availability. As the total number of seats has not been declared yet officially, we have given the tentative availability of seats. It is expected that this year also, the availability of seats per say seat division will remain the same. Have a look at the seats available at all the branches of AIIMS.
AIIMS PG 2019: New Delhi
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Delhi.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Bhopal.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Jodhpur.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Raipur.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Rishikesh.
AIIMS PG 2019 Seats For Sponsored / Foreign
AIIMS in its official brochure for AIIMS PG 2019 January session has released the number of seats available in each speciality for Sponsored / Foreign candidates. The seat intake will be as given:
AIIMS New Delhi
For more information about AIIMS PG Exam: Download Information Brochure for AIIMS PG 2019 January session.