AIIMS PG 2019 – AIIMS Delhi will conduct AIIMS PG January 2019 on November 18. The application form for AIIMS PG 2019 has been released. Interested and eligible candidates can first do basic registration, as a part of PAAR process, and then do the final registration at aiimsexams.org. AIIMS PG entrance exam is held online, twice a year to offer admission in January and July sessions. Candidates must obtain cut off marks to qualify. Admission in AIIMS PG (MD / MS / DM (6 yrs) / MCh (6 yrs) / MDS) is offered to around 338 seats in all 7 AIIMS institutes on basis of entrance exam. Get here complete details of AIIMS PG 2019 including exam date, registration, admit card, syllabus, exam pattern, result, cut off.
AIIMS PG 2019
Candidates interested in pursuing post graduation in medical sciences at AIIMS must appear and qualify in AIIMS PG 2019 (MD/MS) entrance exam as per schedule. Schedule has been announced. Check table below to know all important dates of AIIMS PG 2019.
|AIIMS PG 2019||Important Dates|
|Availability Of AIIMS 2019 Basic Registration||31 Aug 2018||20 Sep 2018|
|Online Registration Status Update||26 Sep 2018|
|Online Registration Final Status And Updated Images||27 Sep 2018||01 Oct 2018|
|Issuance of AIIMS 2019 Prospectus||04 Oct 2018|
|AIIMS 2019 Final Registration||05 Oct 2018||15 Oct 2018|
|Exam Date||18 Nov 2018|
|AIIMS PG 2019 Result||23 Nov 2018|
|First Counselling||06 Dec 2018|
|Second Counselling||14 Dec 2018|
|Third Counselling||22 Feb 2018|
Other dates such as issuance of AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card, form correction will be updated here as per official notices.
AIIMS PG 2019 January Session
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued the official notification of AIIMS PG 2019 (January session) exam admission. Candidates can read the complete notification here.
On this page, complete details of AIIMS PG 2019 January Session has been given. After this session admissions are over, AIIMS PG 2019 July Session details will be updated.
AIIMS PG 2019 Registration
New Process Now, AIIMS PG 2019 Registration is a 2 step process. Steps are as follows.
- Basic Registration: Candidates can do basic registration early, as per schedule. In this process, one has to enter their basic details and can upload images. Fee does not have to be paid at this stage. Exam conducting body will either accept or reject basic registrations. Accepted applicants can proceed to final registration.
- Final Registration: Those whose basic registrations have gone through can do final registration by last date to fill AIIMS PG 2019 application form. Here they have to fill qualification details, choose available city of exam, pay fee. Please note that rejected candidates whose basic registration was not accepted cannot do this.
It is expected that application fee will be as follows (figures to be updated when prospectus releases):
Candidates must fill and submit AIIMS PG 2019 registration / application form as per schedule. Late or incorrect forms will not be accepted.
The entrance exam will be held as computer based test. Key things to know about its exam pattern are as follows:
Timings: 3 hours (for MD/MS entrance exam), 1.5 hours (for MDS entrance exam).
Questions: There will be 200 multiple choice questions (for MD/MS entrance exam) and 90 multiple choice questions (for MDS entrance exam).
Language: All questions will be in English language.
AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus: All questions in AIIMS MD/MS 2019 Entrance Exam will be from subjects taught at MBBS level. All questions in AIIMS MDS 2019 Entrance Exam will be from subjects taught at BDS level.
Before filling the AIIMS PG 2019 Application form, it is necessary that the candidate checks the eligibility criteria. These criteria have been set by the AIIMS. It is important that the aspirant checks the criteria before filing the form so that their application does not get rejected. These are as per the last year’s brochure. Have a look:
- Qualification: They must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- Internship: They must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before January 30, 2019.
- The candidate must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations.
- SC/ST Categories: 50% marks in aggregate.
- For all other categories including OBC Category: 55% marks in aggregate.
Eligibility For M.CH/DM
- The candidate must possess an MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one-year compulsory Internship.
- They must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional examinations.
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card
AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card is one of the most important documents that a candidate must keep with them safely. It will be used only for those students who successfully registered themselves for the exam before the last date. AIIMS PG 2019 Admit Card will be released online only. It would not be sent to candidates by post. The candidate might need to carry some other important document as well along with the admit card.
The admit card has to be produced by the candidate on the day of the exam. The invigilator will ask the candidate’s admit card for verification purpose. It should be produced by the candidate at that time. If they are not able to produce the admit card at that time, they will not be allowed to take the test.
AIIMS PG 2019 Result
The result of AIIMS PG 2019 will be declared after the AIIMS PG 2019 exam has been conducted. It will be declared online on the official website. The result will be declared in the form of a merit list. The merit list will place the candidates according to their marks and the corresponding rank in the exam.
They will be called for the counselling rounds based on the ranks obtained by them in the merit list. It is to be noted that no candidate will be informed about the results individually. They will have to visit the official website to do so.
The result will be calculated as per the minimum cutoff and the percentile score by the candidate. Candidates must score minimum 50th percentile to be able to get a rank in the merit list. Their score will be known as the percentile score.
In case of Ties:
- Candidates obtaining higher aggregate marks in all the MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations shall be placed higher than candidates with lower aggregate marks in MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations.
- In case there is still a tie, after step (i) above, according to age (Date of birth), the older candidate shall get preference over the younger one.
AIIMS PG 2019 Counselling
The counselling will be done after the result is announced. The Counselling will be done on the basis of the entrance examination/written examination result. The candidates have to submit the following documents in the prescribed manner as mentioned below.
- Offer letter
- Registration slip
- Admit card issued by AIIMS
- Marks sheet of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-year professional examination
- MBBS/BDS degree certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registrationa Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High school/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth certificate(Matriculation)
- The candidate should present following certificate is applicable
- SC/ST issued by the authority and should be in Hindi or English in language. The community should be mentioned clearly.
- OBC certificate should by the competent authority for central government jobs/ to get admission in central government college/institute. Sub-caste should tally with the central list of OBC. OBC student should not belong to Creamy layer. The OBC certificate should be in the central government format as mentioned in the brochure.
- Physical Disability certificate should be issued by a duly constituted and authorized medical board.
- The candidate is informed that the certificate should be submitted personally, it won’t be accepted by any other person/authority.
- If a candidate does not submit the above mentioned certificate then his/her candidature will be canceled and shall not be allowed to attend in subsequent stages of selection/admission process.
Number of Seats
AIIMS releases the number of seats which are available for different courses at all the AIIMS across India. We are providing here the list of last year’s seat availability. It is expected that this year also, the seat division will remain the same. Have a look at the seats available at all the branches of AIIMS.
AIIMS New Delhi
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Delhi.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Bhopal.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Bhubaneswar.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Jodhpur.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Raipur.
Following are the number of seats in AIIMS Rishikesh.
For more information about AIIMS PG Exam: Download Information Brochure of last year.