AIIMS PG Syllabus 2019 comprises of all subjects taught at MBBS level. Whereas AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) does not jot down a separate syllabus for AIIMS PG (MD/MS) Entrance Exam 2019, candidates still need to know a list of topics to study. All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) conducts AIIMS PG 2019 exam for its post-graduation courses in MD, MS. It is considered as one of the toughest exams to crack. Lakhs of candidates appear for few seats at this coveted college. Thus it requires that the aspirants prepare for this exam with utmost seriousness and toil hard for it. The first step towards this is knowing the AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus. It is important so as to score good marks in AIIMS PG 2019 January Session. Read further to know more about the AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus and some additional information tips such as how to prepare, good books to refer to and other things.
AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus
In this scenario, when syllabus is otherwise not available, one has to find out best syllabus to refer alternatively. As a starting point, looking at MBBS syllabus taught at AIIMS is a wise thing to do!
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus To Prepare For AIIMS PG 2019 Entrance Exam
You can check the complete syllabus here or download PDF file. <– Download Link
AIIMS PG 2019 Exam demands a well-prepared strategy along with a set of good books and some preparation tips. It is one of the most competitive exams to crack. Candidates who aspire to take admission to the different PG courses of AIIMS must read this page to know about the syllabus, preparation tips for AIIMS PG 2019.
AIIMS PG 2019 Examination Pattern
The first step towards scoring best marks in the AIIMS PG 2019 Exam is to know about the examination pattern of the exam. The summary of the AIIMS PG 2019 Exam is as follows:
- Nature of the Examination: Computer-Based Test (CBT)
- Time Allotted- 3 hours for MD/MS courses
- Syllabus- The entrance test for MD/MS will consist of multiple choice questions covering all the subjects taught at M.B.B.S. level.
In addition to above, an English Paper will also be there. It will contain 200 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ).
- Marking Scheme- 1 mark for the correct answer and 0.33 marks deducted for incorrect answer. No negative marking for unanswered questions or marked for review questions.
AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus
The AIIMS PG 2019 Syllabus is very important for the candidates. From the syllabus only, they will be able to prepare well for this important examination. We are providing here the syllabus for the AIIMS PG 2019 Exam. Candidates must refer to this syllabus to prepare accordingly for the exam.
|Clinical||Eye, ENT, Preventive and social medicine (PSM), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Medicine, Paediatric, Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology etc.|
|Preclinical||Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry etc.|
|Paraclinical||Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology etc.|
How to prepare for AIIMS PG 2019 Exam?
Now that the candidates know the syllabus and the pattern of the paper, the next biggest question that comes up is, “How to prepare for AIIMS PG 2019 Exam?”. AIIMS entrance examination, be it Undergraduate or Post Graduate exam, is a tough nut to crack for many medical aspirants. But a planned preparation will prove to be the best tool through which the candidate can secure good marks in the exam.
AIIMS PG 2019 Aspirants must follow the steps given to ace this exam:
- Topper Tips: We hear the preparation tips from toppers that how they toiled hard for preparation, gave so many mocks, prepared the timetable and what not. Aspirants can read the interviews of the toppers to take an idea about how to prepare for this exam or they can devise their own strategy as well to do so.
- Where is the Syllabus? : Having the syllabus of AIIMS PG 2019 Exam is very crucial for the exam. It will help the candidate in preparing accordingly for the examination and not let them waste their time on other irrelevant things.
- Crystal Clear Basics: Candidates must be clear with the concepts which have been included in the syllabus. If they are clear with the concepts, they will be able to attend any type of question since this exam contains questions which can play with the candidate’s mind during the exam time.
- Mocks is the Key: Every topper of the competitive exam will suggest giving mocks as the key to success. Giving mocks regularly gives the candidate the idea of their preparation, what are the weak areas, how much more do they have to prepare and much more things. They can take the test series of the institutes which prepare students for mocks.
- Practice and Practice: Regular practice of the questions from different sources and concepts is very crucial for success. Regular revisions help keep the concepts fresh till the exam gets conducted. Mornings are the best time for revisions as at that time the aspirant has woken up fresh and will be able to retain more.
AIIMS PG 2019 Important Books
Books are one of the important things which help the aspirant prepare well for the AIIMS PG 2019. Good books will help the candidate clear the doubts and as a result, make fewer mistakes in the exam. Here we are providing a list of all the important books for AIIMS PG 2019 which the candidate must refer to while preparing. Have a look!
|Name of the Books||Link to Buy|
|Ganong’s Rev of Medical Physiology||Click Here to Buy|
|Harper’s Illustrated Biochemistry||Click Here to Buy|
|Vision 2019 Mission MD-MS-DNB 3Vols 2nd/2018||Click Here to Buy|
|Across: A Complete Review of Short Subjects – Vol. 4 (PGMEE)||Click Here to Buy|
|Harrisons Manual of Medicine, 19th Edition||Click Here to Buy|
|AIIMS Essence (2017–2014) – Vol. 1||Click Here to Buy|