AIIMS PG 2019 Login is very useful to complete the application process. You can fill the pending steps anytime and login again to complete the Application Form. Applicants after the registration will get the login information and can edit or fill the form accordingly. Candidates must keep in mind the last date to fill the application form. So, fill the form without any delays and keep all the important documents with you before filling the application form. To know the complete details regarding AIIMS PG 2019 Login, refer below.
AIIMS PG 2019 Login
Candidates will also able to recover their password via “Forgot Login Details” option. So keep your candidate’s id safe. You can either write it down in a diary or make a memo on your mobile phones. For now, check the tentative schedule of the AIIMS PG 2019 registration.
|Event||AIIMS-PG January Session 2019||AIIMS PG July Session 2019|
|Online Registration Starts on||2nd week of September||1st week of March|
|Online Registration Ends on||1st week of October||4th week of March|
|Date of checking the status of form Accepted/ Rejected||2nd week of October||2nd week of April|
|Last date of submission of required documents for the rejected application form||3rd week of October||2nd week of April|
|Last date of receiving the application form with “No Objection”||3rd week of October||2nd week of April|
|Examination Date||2nd week of November||1st week of May|
Login: Click Here to Login for AIIMS PG 2019. (Link will be available in September)
How to get your AIIMS PG 2019 Login
First, candidates applying for AIIMS PG must register themselves. After that, your Login credentials will be generated with a valid candidates id and password.
- First, register yourself on the official website.
- Click on the “Academic Courses Tab” and navigate to the desired postgraduate course.
- After selecting, click on “Click Here” button on New Registration Page.
- Read the instructions and click on “Proceed”.
- Then select if you have done PG or applied for AIIMS PG course before.
- Candidates who have their password and id of 2018 session can apply with the same otherwise make a new registration.
- In New Registration Page, fill detailed personal details, contact details as shown below.
- Now fill Address details on the form.
- Click on “Register” button.
- Note down the ‘Candidate Id’ and ’Password’ as shown on the screen.
- Check the SMS and Email-Id for the Login credentials.
Note: Check your Spam and Junk mail in case you don’t find the email in your mailbox.
How to Login for AIIMS PG 2019
After registration, enter your login credentials to fill the application form.
- Access the link given above in the article.
- Enter your ‘Candidate Id’, ’Password’ and Captcha for Login.
What are the uses of Login?
- Login will be used in future to make any changes in the application form.
- Just login as shown in above steps and fill qualification details, make fee payment, enter your city choice, upload images or take print out of registration form.
- Fill any pending steps to complete the application process.
- You can check the status of the application after its verification.
Password for AIIMS PG 2019 Login
After the registration, you will get the candidate ID and password on the registered email id and mobile numbers. Remember your password or write it down in a safe place. In case you forget your password, follow the steps given below.
How to recover your password
- Click on “Forgot Login Details”.
- Enter your Candidate ID, Registered Mobile number, Registered Email ID.
- Check your Email id for the mail regarding lost password.
What if you cannot Login
There can be a scenario where you are not able to login for AIIMS pg 2019. The reason for the same could be:
- Incorrect User ID & Password: Enter your details correctly in the Login window. Since the password is case sensitive, try to fill the password again. In case, you lost your password follow the steps given above.
- Internet Browser Problem: To avoid this problem use only Internet Explorer-7 or higher version/ Firefox 3.5 or higher version/ the latest version of Google Chrome.
- Internet connection Interrupted: Check your internet connection properly. If the connection interrupts then the IP address will change and a “Your session has expired” message will be displayed.