AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form – All India Institute of Medical Sciences will release AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form in September 2018 for AIIMS PG January 2019 session admission for which entrance exam is scheduled to be held on November 18, 2018. AIIMS releases application form for admissions to postgraduate and postdoctoral programmes every year. Applicants can then download admit card of AIIMS PG 2019 prior to exam date. The application forms for AIIMS PG are released twice in a year. Once for the January session and another one for July session. The forms for January and July session are generally released in the month of September and March respectively. Candidates have to apply for AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form via online mode only. To get the detailed information regarding AIIMS application, read on.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates applying for AIIMS PG 2019 can select one of the courses among MD / MS / M.Ch 6 years / DM 6 years / MDS. Aspirants must ensure that they have completed their requisite qualification and internship before the specified dates. Please refer to the detailed AIIMS PG 2019 eligibility criteria before applying for the postgraduate programme. Check the tentative schedule of AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form below.
|Event||AIIMS PG January Session 2019
|AIIMS PG July Session 2019
|Online Registration Starts on||2nd week of September||1st week of March|
|Online Registration Ends on||1st week of October||4th week of March|
|Date of checking the status of form Accepted/ Rejected||2nd week of October||2nd week of April|
|Last date of submission of required documents for the rejected application form||3rd week of October||2nd week of April|
|Last date of receiving the application form with “No Objection”||3rd week of October||2nd week of April|
|Examination Date||18 Nov 2018||05 May 2019|
Apply Online: You can apply online for AIIMS PG 2019 as per schedule www.aiimsexams.org.
When Will AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form Be Available?
It is expected that AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form will be available in September. Last year, AIIMS PG Registration for January Session started on September 12 and ended on October 03. After that candidates could check status on October 12. Stay updated with AIIMS PG 2019 Important Dates about schedule.
As soon as AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form releases, you will be updated here!
Pre-Requisites Of AIIMS PG 2019 Application Form
Candidates must be cautious while filling the application form. As any changes after submitting the form will not be entertained. Any wrong information may lead to the rejection of the candidature of the applicant. So, fill all the information carefully and check the entered information atleast twice. Give special care while filling name, date of birth, reservation etc.
Before starting filling the application form, you must have
- Valid mobile phone number and email id.
- Must have correct personal details.
- Class XII or equivalent Percentage in four subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or CGPA Grade and its conversion value.
- Keep your UG, internship and medical registration certificate.
- Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card
Note: Candidates must ensure that duplicate application forms will result in direct cancelation of all applications.
How to Apply for AIIMS PG 2019?
To fill the AIIMS PG 2019 application form, follow the steps given below.
Step 1: Registration
- Open the direct link mentioned above in the article.
- Click on the “Academic Courses Tab” and navigate to the desired postgraduate course.
- After selecting, click on “Click Here” button on New Registration Page.
- Read the instructions and click on “Proceed”.
- Then select if you have done PG or applied for AIIMS PG course before.
- Candidates who have their password and id of 2018 session can apply with the same otherwise make a new registration.
- In New Registration Page, fill detailed personal details, contact details as shown below.
- Now fill Address details in the form.
- Click on “Register” button. Note down the ‘Candidate Id’ and ’Password’ as shown on the screen.
- Check the SMS and Email- Id for the Login credentials.
Step 2: Candidate Information Page
- Now, re-login with the id and password. You will see six tabs, they will change red to green once you start filling each.
- You can edit your registration details or else “Proceed” further.
- In the next step, fill qualification details like MBBS, Internship, qualifying Examination.
- Fill medical registration details and Click on “Save and Proceed”.
- After that, choose your exam center among Chennai, Delhi and other locations all over India. The allocation of centers will be done on “First Come First Serve Basis”.
Step 3: Fee Payment
- Candidates now have to pay the application fee through Online Mode i.e. Debit/Credit card and Internet Banking.
- Enter the information asked for the payment and click on “Pay” Button.
- Take the print out of Payment Receipt as a proof of payment.
Step 4: Image Upload
- Now, upload your Photograph, Signature, and thumb impression in the proper format.
- In the final step, click on “Submit” button and take the printout of Registration Slip.
Given below are last year’s fee amounts. The fees can be changed in changed in the 2019 session and any changes will be updated soon.
|Category||Fee for January Session||Fee for July Session|
|Person with BenchMark Disability||No Fee||No Fee|
After applying, the candidate should focus on preparations. For this, they can take note of recommendations for AIIMS PG 2019 Preparation Books.
AIIMS PG 2019 Application Status
After the successful registration, candidates will receive the acknowledgment of the application on the registered email-ID. Candidates will also able to check their status of the uploaded image within 3-5 working days after filling the application form. The rejected images can be updated till the registration is open. Applicants must check the final status of the application form regarding eligibility and images on the specified dates notified by AIIMS. Do any changes(if applicable) as soon as possible before the last date of correction.
How to Upload Images?
It is important to upload the correct photograph, signature, and thumb impression in the application form. As any disparity can lead to the rejection of the form. Read the given instructions carefully to upload the digital documents.
- The photograph must have a white background with face clearly visible.
- Image Size- Between 50-100 kb.
- Image Format- .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png
- Ensure image is clearly visible while uploading the image.
- Don’t upload the image with dark glasses/full length/group/side profile etc.
Signature / Thumb Impression
- Ensure signature/ Thumb Impression is clearly visible on the white background.
- Image Size- Between 20-100 kb.
- Image Format- .jpg/.jpeg/.gif/.png.
- Take a special care if Signature/ Thumb Print is occupying only a small portion of the frame.
Extra reading: Would you like to know the chapterwise weightage for AIIMS PG 2019? Find out here.