Before looking for the syllabus, you should know the exam pattern for the computer based test. The entrance examination shall consist of Objective type questions based on the subjects that are taught in MBBS and BDS course. Candidates will get 3 Hours to complete the test for MD /MS Courses and 1 1⁄2 hours for MDS Courses. There will be total 200 questions for MD /MS and 90 questions for MDS. For every wrong answer minus-one-third (⅓ ) will be deducted for every right answer one (1) mark will be awarded. Now after knowing about the exam pattern, let us discuss about the syllabus of AIIMS PG 2018 January session. The syllabus for the AIIMS PG 2018 entrance examination is prescribed by The All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
AIIMS PG 2018 Syllabus
As per the syllabus notified by the institute, it mainly consists of the topics from Clinical, pre- clinical and paraclinical subjects. The subjects in the syllabus are according to the MBBS and BDS courses
|Clinical||Eye, ENT , Preventive and social medicine (PSM), Obstetrics & Gynecology, Surgery, Medicine, Paediatric, Dental Anatomy, Embryology and Oral Histology etc.|
|Pre- clinical||Anatomy, Physiology and Biochemistry etc.|
|Paraclinical||Pathology, Pharmacology, Microbiology, Forensic Medicine, Toxicology etc.|
Preparation Tips for AIIMS PG 2018
Securing a good rank in AIIMS PG examination is something with every medical aspirant dreams for. Many candidates get nervous before the exam because of lack of confidence and preparation. All the Candidates who shall appear in the entrance examination for AIIMS PG are advised to read the syllabus first and then start preparing for the examination. This will give you an idea of the topics which have to be covered in the preparation. With less than 2 months left for the examination. Entrants must hurry up with their preparation and studies for the examination. Here we have listed some important preparation tips that will surely help you to strategically prepare for the computer based test.
- You have to plan your study keeping in mind that less than 2 months are left for the examination. Planning your strategy according to this will give you speed and accuracy.
- Devote at least 6 Hours a day to study. Now when you know that very less time less than focus on your weak areas and give more time to learning them.
- Revision is the most important part of preparation. Revise all the topics in the syllabus thoroughly so that no topic is left to haunt you later.
- Make notes of all the topics that you find difficult to remember. This will help you at the time of revising the syllabus.
- Do not waste your time on unimportant things. This is the most important thing to understand. Some students waste their precious time in things which are less important. Here you have to realize that study is more important and you need to focus on that only.
- Practice the mock papers and practice papers on a regular basis and calculate the time period in which you have finished the paper.
- Make a strategy to attempt the test. You have to maintain accuracy and speed because it is a computer based test. You will not be given pencil/ paper/ pen to write therefore your mind should be attentive while sitting in the examination hall. A computer based test needs more concentration than a pen/ paper test.
The entrance examination for AIIMS PG 2018 January session is proposed to be held on 12th November 2017. The syllabus for the test is updated in accordance with the exam pattern of the Competitive entrance examination. To prepare for the AIIMS PG Computer Based Test, it is important to study according to the syllabus that is given by conducting body. Less than 2 months are left for the preparation of the examination. Candidates shall appear for the examination, must read the syllabus thoroughly and should make a strategy for it.