AIIMS has announced AIIMS PG 2018 Result. There are two merit lists in result of AIIMS MD/MS entrance exam 2018. One contains list of candidates Roll Number wise and another contains list in Rank order. The content of both the AIIMS PG Merit List are the same but the only difference is that the roll number wise merit list is arranged in descending order of the roll number, whereas, the array of rank wise merit is in the descending order of the rank secured by the candidates. AIIMS PG Jan 2018 entrance exam for MD/MS/M.Ch (6 years) / DM (6 years) / MDS was held on November 12, 2017. AIIMS PG Jan Result 2018 has been announced on November 18, 2017. The score of the examination will be announced later on. Candidates may check details on AIIMS PG Result 2018, cutoff, percentile, and more from this page.
AIIMS PG 2018 Result for January Session
AIIMS PG exam result is announced online, on www.aiimsexams.org. All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi does not send any inform candidates about the result via SMS, e-mail or any other medium. For now, only the AIIMS PG January Result is being declared but the dates for July session has also been released. The candidates may check all the dates from the table below.
|Particulars||AIIMS PG January Dates||AIIMS PG July Dates|
|AIIMS PG 2018 Entrance Exam date||12 Nov 2017||06 May 2018|
|Result of AIIMS PG 2018 announced on||18 Nov 2017||12 May 2018|
|Counselling Round 1||07 Dec 2017||05 Jun 2018|
|Counselling Round 2||18 Dec 2017||12 Jun 2018|
|Open Round Counselling||23 Feb 2018||24 Aug 2018|
Check Here: The result of AIIMS PG 2018 is now available on the official website.
AIIMS PG 2018 Result – Roll Number Wise
Click here to view result of AIIMS PG 2018 Roll Number Wise.
AIIMS PG 2018 Result – Rank Wise
Click here to view result of AIIMS PG 2018 Rank Wise.
How to Check AIIMS PG 2018 Result
The candidates can check the AIIMS PG 2018 Result by following the simple steps below.
- AIIMS has released roll number wise merit and rank wise merit list separately.
- The link to access both the list is provided on this page.
- Candidates need to click on the appropriate link and seek their Roll Number, Name, Community, and Rank in the result pdf.
- If the details of a candidate is provided in the AIIMS PG 2018 result pdf, they qualified the exam.
The Individual Percentile Marks will be announced via a login. To check the marks, the candidates may read and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the link to access the login. It will be uploaded on this page.
- The window as shown below will open.
- Enter Roll Number and Date of Birth in the provided space.
- Click on “Login” button.
- Check and download the AIIMS PG percentile marks.
AIIMS PG Qualifying Marks 2018
Only those candidates will be featured on the merit list who will score more than the minimum percentile marks.
The minimum cutoff for delimiting candidates for admission in the 50th percentile.
AIIMS PG 2018 Merit List
AIIMS prepares merit list on the basis of the Percentile Scores of the individual candidate. AIIMS PG 2018 Merit List is uploaded on the website in pdf format.
It contains the names of the candidate who appeared in exam in order of roll number and overall Rank.
Merit lists indicate the eligible students for the 1st and 2nd round of counselling.
Tier breaker: All India Institute of Medical Sciences follows the below-given method to resolve a tie.
- If in case two or more candidates get similar percentile in the merit list then marks in the MBBS/BDS Professional Examinations shall be compared. Candidate with the higher number of marks in the qualifying examination will get higher rank in the merit list.
- If still the tie is not resolved then the age of the candidates will be taken into consideration. Candidate older in age shall get preference over the younger one and placed higher in the rank list.
AIIMS PG 2018 Seat Details
AIIMS will publish the final positions of the seats on December 4, 2017, before the start of 1st counseling. The details on the number of seats are provided in the table below:
For MD/MS/MDS Degree Courses
|AIIMS Institute||Number of Seats|
|AIIMS, New Delhi||112|
Note: Earlier there were 32 seats in AIIMS Jodhpur but now it has been increased to 46. Check the images below for details.
For M.Ch. (6 years) / DM (6 years)
|Subject/ Speciality||Number of Seats|
|M.Ch. (direct 6 years course) Neuro-Surgery||1|
|DM (direct 6 years course) Infectious Diseases||2|