AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card for the July Session will be available for download from April 24, 2018. The candidates who have successfully registered for the exam can download the AIIMS PG Admit Card at mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org or through the direct link from this page. To get your admit card, you need to enter details such as Candidate Id and Password. AIIMS will not send any admit card by post, It is mandatory to bring the print out of the AIIMS PG Admit Card 2018 on the day of the examination. The exam is scheduled to be held on May 06, 2018.
AIIMS will conduct a computer-based test for admission in PG Medical Courses like MD, MS, M.Ch, DM, and MDS. The selection of candidates is on the basis of merit in the entrance exam so, qualifying the entrance examination is a must requirement. Check more details regarding the AIIMS PG July 2018 Admit Card from this page.
AIIMS PG 2018 July Admit Card
The admit card for AIIMS PG 2018 Entrance Exam (July Session) consists of the exam date, timings and complete address of the exam venue. You can check the schedule of AIIMS PG 2018 July admit card and other exam dates from the table below:
|AIIMS PG 2018 July Admit Card||Important Dates|
|Issuance of AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card||24 Apr 2018|
|AIIMS PG 2018 entrance exam date||06 May 2018|
The exam for MD/MS courses will be held from 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM, while the test for MDS course is held from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Admit Card: To download AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card official link will be provided here: aiimsexams.org.
How to Download AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card?
Just simply follow the instructions as below to successfully download your Admit Card:
- Firstly, click on the link which will be updated on this page as soon as the admit card is available.
- Then you have to enter login details which are your Candidate ID and Password.
- Submit these details by clicking on “Login” button.
- The admit card will be available on the screen, first and foremost, download it.
- Then finally take its print out.
What Are The Documents To Carry To The Exam Center
The candidates must carry along the following documents to the exam center:
- A print out of the AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card
- Any one of the following ID proof:
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voter card
- Driving license
Details on AIIMS PG 2018 July Admit Card
The admit card issued by AIIMS, New Delhi will have important details as mentioned here:
- Candidates name
- AIIMS PG 2018 July exam date and time
- Examination venue
- Roll number/ registration number
What To Do In Case There Is Discrepancy In The Admit Card?
After downloading the admit card, the candidates must ensure that the details given on the AIIMS PG Admit Card are correct or not. If there is any kind of error/ discrepancy in the admit card then you must contact the Assistant Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi through email. The complaints regarding an error in the admit card must be done before the examination and not after or on the day of the exam.
How To Download AIIMS PG 2018 Admit Card If Forgot Password?
In case if the candidate do not remember the password, it can be retrieved easily. The Password is an important login detail which you need for various activities such as checking the status of the application or for making corrections in the form, etc. Just follow instructions given below to get your Password:
- Visit the official website of AIIMS PG at mdmsmch.aiimsexams.org.
- Click on the link for “Forgot Login Details” on the Login Page.
- Enter the following details to retrieve your password:
- Candidate ID or Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Submit the details and the password will appear on the screen.
How To Prepare for AIIMS PG Entrance Exam 2018 July Session?
We definitely make plans to succeed but only a few stick to their goals. If you have made up your mind and are working wholeheartedly towards it, you surely can achieve success. Here are some tips which are shared by the toppers and experts for preparation for AIIMS PG July 2018.
- First 02-03 months should be dedicated towards clearing up your concepts.
- Pick up the textbooks of the subjects first and make notes for each of the topics you are studying.
- Make a study plan for yourself and try to follow it regularly. In this, you will be disciplined and can a keep a track on your preparation.
Here is a sample of the study plan
- Give 2-3 week to complete lengthier subjects and maximum a week for easy subjects.
- After completion of each topic, solve the related MCQs.
- Last few months should be kept alone for revision only. You should have revised at least 2 times before revision.
- It may take a liitle longer to completely revise the chapters the first time but you will see the difference 2nd time. It will hardly take you any time to complete the revision.
- First revise the notes of the topic and subsequently practice the MCQ’s. Also, at the end of completing the subject try attempting the Online Test Series or Mock Tests.
- You can refer to ADRplexus, Prepladder and DAMS. for online test series.
- There are 19 subjects which you have to prepare, so the best way to do that is by using Mneumonics, flowcharts, histograms, etc. You can also use your own methods for recollection, whatever suits you best. However, this trick may not come handy in every subject.
- This happens with everyone, you must have studied so much but don’t remember anything. This is normal and doesn’t mean that you have studied less. It clearly means you are not overconfident and still have the hunger for knowledge. Keep revising you will remember during the exam.