AIIMS, New Delhi, the exam conducting body will publish the AIIMS MDS 2019 Result on November 23, 2018. The result will be available for check through online mode only. No candidate will receive an intimation regarding the publication of the result for AIIMS MDS 2019. To check the result, you must visit the official website, aiimsexams.org or can access their result through a direct link which will be provided on this page. The result for AIIMS MDS 2019 shall be available in the pdf format and will consist of details of the candidates eligible to appear for Counseling.
The candidates must have obtained a minimum cut off percentile, i.e. 50th percentile in order to be included in the merit list. The shortlisting of candidates for AIIMS MDS 2019 Counseling will be done on the basis of their percentile score. Check complete details about AIIMS MDS 2019 Result from this page.
AIIMS MDS 2019 Result
The candidates willing to take up MDS examination should know that the candidates who have a degree in BDS can only apply to this MDS programme. The examination is conducted in two sessions in January and July the dates of which are mentioned below.
|AIIMS MDS 2019 Result||January Session||July Session|
|AIIMS MDS 2019 exam date||18 Nov 2018||05 May 2019|
|Declaration of the result||23 Nov 2018||10 May 2019|
|01st round of counseling will start by||06 Dec 2018||To be notified later|
|02nd round of counseling will start by||14 Dec 2018||To be notified later|
Result: The candidates will be able to check their AIIMS MDS 2019 Result on the official website www.aiimsexams.org
How to Check AIIMS MDS 2019 Result?
The candidates who appear for the AIIMS MDS 2019 exam can check their result by simply following the instructions as given below.
- Click on the direct link which will be given on this page as soon as the result is announced.
- The result will be available in the pdf format.
- Press Ctrl+F and enter either your name or Registration Number. If your detail is available in the pdf, it will be highlighted.
- Download the result pdf for future reference.
Evaluation of AIIMS MDS 2019 Result
AIIMS, New Delhi announced the result by considering the marking scheme for the entrance examination. The marking scheme followed for evaluation of the result for AIIMS MDS 2019 is as follows:
- For each correct answer 1 mark will be awarded.
- For each incorrect -1/3 marks are deducted.
- No credits will be given for questions left unanswered.
- Questions marked for reviews shall be considered as unanswered.
Tie Breaker Criteria for AIIMS MDS 2019
In the case of two or more candidates obtaining equal score in the AIIMS MDS exam, their tie shall be resolved by considering the following methods:
- The candidates with higher marks in all the MBBS/ BDS Professional Examinations shall
be placed higher in the merit list.
- If there is still a tie, the age of the candidates will taken into consideration. This means that the candidate older in age will be ranked higher over the younger candidate.
AIIMS MDS 2019 Counselling
The very next step after the declaration of results is the counselling round. The candidates will be called for counselling on the basis of their merit in the entrance test. There shall be three rounds of couseling. The exam conducting body shall conduct an online counselling process, in which the candidates need to submit the choices of the PG programs/ institutes as per their preference. The seat allotment is then done on the basis of choices made by the candidate and seat availability, The candidates who will be allotted a seat need to report at the college along with the relevant documents.
Documents to bring at the time of Counseling
- Offer Letter
- Registration Slip
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS
- Mark Sheets of MBBS/BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations
- MBBS/BDS Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate/Certificate from the Head of Institution or College that the candidate will be completing the internship
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI/State Medical or Dental Council.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
- Category Certificate, if applicable.
If you have any question about the AIIMS MDS 2019 Result, then let us know in the comment section below.