All India Institute of Medical and Science (AIIMS), New Delhi, has announced the dates for AIIMS MDS 2018 July. The exam for the selection of the candidates will be held in 71 cities, in the month of May 2018. The candidates selected for the MDS program, in six participating AIIMS will be called as Junior Residents in the Clinical Disciplines and Junior Demonstrators in Basic Clinical Disciplines. The application form for AIIMS MDS July admission will release in April. Only the eligible candidates will get the admission. The candidates can check the details regarding AIIMS MDS 2018 July such as eligibility criteria, application process, admit card, exam pattern, result, merit list etc on this page.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July
AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Jodhpur, Raipur, and Rishikesh offer MDS Course. The admission is done in January and July session. The former has ended and the notification for AIIMS MDS July is expected to be available soon. You can check the important dates related to AIIMS MDS 2018 July from the table given below.
|AIIMS MDS 2018 July||Important Dates|
|Commencement of Application Form||April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||06 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||12 May 2018|
|Date of 1st Counselling||05 Jun 2018|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||12 Jun 2018|
|Date of Open Counselling||24 Aug 2018|
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Eligibility Criteria
The candidates can check the eligibility criteria from the points given below:
- The candidate must have done BDS from a recognized University verified by MCI.
- You must have completed 12 months compulsory Internship / Practical training on or
before January 30, 2018.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST category must have minimum 50% marks in BDS.
- Those who belong to OBC Category must have secured 50% marks in BDS.
- For OPH candidates, the minimum marks will be applicable as per their category (one of above two).
Note: If the candidate will submit the false details or will not be eligible for the course then the candidature will be canceled.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Application Form
The candidates can get the information related to MDS 2018 July Application Process from below.
Application Fee: The application fee for the candidates is given below category wise:
|General / OBC Category:||Rs.1000 + Transaction Charges|
|SC/ST Category:||Rs.800 +Transaction Charges|
|OPH Candidates||No Application Fee|
Mode Of Payment: The candidates will be able to pay the application fee by:
- Using Debit Card
- Using Credit Card
- Using Net Banking
How to Apply for AIIMS MDS 2018 July?
The application process will complete in 6 steps. The candidates can follow the steps given below to apply for AIIMS MDS July 2018:
- First, you will have to register yourself by filling personal details, contact details, address details etc.
- After the registration, you will get the candidate’s id and password. BY using it, you can further login.
- Now fill the application form by filling the qualification details.
- Then pay the application fee as specified above.
- After the payment, you will need to choose a city for the exam, upload the images and submit the form.
- At last, you will get the registration form to take the printout.
- Then take the printout for the future reference.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Admit Card will be released online on the official website www.aiimsexams.org. The issuance of admit card will be in the month of April/ May 2018. The candidates will have to enter the candidate’s id and password to download the admit card. Admit card will contain all the important details. So it is very important to check the admit card before downloading it. If there will be any discrepancy in the admit card then the candidate should contact Assistant Controller of Examinations AIIMS, New Delhi by sending the email.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Exam Pattern
The candidates can check the exam pattern from the points given below:
Mode Of Examination: It will be Computer Based Test.
Duration of Examination: The exam will be of 1.5 hours (90 minutes).
The language of Paper: The exam will be in English Language only.
Type of Examination: It will be an Objective Type Paper.
Number of Questions: It will be One Paper containing 90 MCQs.
Type of Objective Questions: There will be Multiple Choice Questions.
Marking Scheme: The marking scheme is as follows:
- Each correct answer will contain 1 mark.
- There will be the negative marking of 1/3 mark.
- Unattempted questions will not contain any mark.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Exam Centres
In the last session, there were 71 cities. Hopefully this session the cities will be same. You can check the exam centre from the table given below:
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu|
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result will be released online on the official website www.aiimsexams.org. The candidates will be able to check the result by entering the Candidate’s ID and Password. The candidates will only get the result online. No post will be sent to the candidate. Candidates are not allowed to call the authority regarding the result.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Merit List
After the declaration of result, the merit list will be prepared. The merit list will be issued online only. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentile scores in the entrance exam. The candidates will get the separate merit list for the sponsored and foreign category candidates. On the basis of the merit list, the candidates will appear for the counselling process.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Counselling
After the declaration of result, the candidates will be called for the counselling process. In the counselling, the candidates will be able to choose the desired AIIMS Institute to get admission. First, two rounds of counselling will be held. The counselling will be in the month of June 2018. After the two rounds, the open counselling will be held. It will be conducted in the month of August 2018.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Minimum Cut-Off
The minimum cut-off to get admission is 50 % percentile. The candidates will have to secure the minimum cut-off to get admission in one of the AIIMS Institutes.
Documents to Be Carried in Counselling
The candidates will have to carry specified documents at the time of appearing for the counseling process. The list of the documents is given below:
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
- The rank letter issued by AIIMS.
- Mark Sheets of BDS of 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
- BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI.
- High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate in proof of date of birth.
- Caste Certificate.