All India Institute of Medical and Sciences (AIIMS) will announce AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result on May 12, 2018. The result will be released in a pdf format which will contain the roll number of the candidate, name of the candidate, category, and rank. The candidates will have to check the result online on the official websiteaiimsexams.org. No intimation will be sent to the candidate by mail or post. On the basis of the AIIMS MDS 2018 July merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling process. In the counselling, the candidates will get the opportunity to select the desired college to get admission in. For more details related to AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result, you can check the page below.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result
After the declaration of the result, the candidates who will belong to OBC/SC/ST category will have to submit the caste certificate along with the documents specified. To know more you can go through the important dates related to AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result form the table given below:
|AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result||Important Date|
|Date of the Exam||06 May 2018|
|Declaration of Result||12 May 2018|
|Date of 1st Counselling||05 Jun 2018|
|Date of 2nd Counselling||12 Jun 2018|
|Date of the Open Counselling||24 Aug 2018|
Result: The candidates can check AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result from the official website: www.aiimsexams.org
How to Check AIIMS MDS 2018 July Result
The candidates who will appear for the entrance exam on May 06, 2018 will be able to get to know their result on May 12, 2018. First, you will need to go to the official website. Then click on the link to check the result. The result will be released in the pdf format. It will contain the roll number, the name of the candidate, category, marks obtained. The individual marks of the candidate will be available on the official website www.aiimsexams.org. Candidates will not be intimated about the result individually. No correspondence will be entertained regarding the result.
Minimum Cut-Off Score for AIIMS MDS 2018 July
The minimum cut-off score to clear the entrance exam is 50 Percentile. The candidates who will secure at least 50 Percentile in the entrance exam will appear in the result as well as in the merit list.
Percentile: The candidates can understand the concept of Percentile form the points given below:
- Percentile scores are the scores that can be prepared on the basis of the marks obtained in the exam and the total candidates in the exam.
- The marks will be converted in the percentile scores on the basis of the highest and lowest obtained marks.
- The percentile scores will be converted to 3 decimal numbers to avoid the inconvenience.
- The percentile indicates the score in the percentage equal to or less than the marks obtained by the candidate.
Suppose there are 100 candidates who have appeared in the examination. Then the percentile will be calculated as:
- If your percentile is 100 then it can be said that the candidates who have appeared for the exam have secured the percentile equal to or less than you.
- If a student has secured 90 percentile then it can be said that the candidates who have appeared for the exam have secured the percentile equal to or less than that student.
- If your percentile is 50 then it can be said that the candidates who have appeared for the exam have secured the percentile equal to or less than you.
- If you have secured 30 percentile then t can be said that the candidates who have appeared for the exam have secured the percentile equal to or less than you.
- If your percentile id 1 then it is possible that none of the candidates who have taken the examination have scored either equal to or less than you.
Tie Breaker: If two candidates will secure equal marks then the tie will be resolved as:
- First, the marks obtained in BDS will be considered. The candidate who has scored higher marks will get the higher rank.
- If the tie will not resolve then the date of birth will be considered. The older candidate will get the priority over the younger one.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Merit List
After the declaration of the result, the merit list for the passed candidates will be released. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the percentile scores secured by the candidates. The merit list will contain the roll number, name, category, and the rank. The candidates will be able to check the merit list on the official website.
AIIMS MDS 2018 July Counselling
On the basis of the merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling process. In the counselling, the candidates will have to choose the desired college to get admission. The candidates will have to fill the priority of the college. Counselling will be held in two rounds. First, the higher ranked candidates will get the chance to choose the college. Then the final list of the selected candidates will be released and some of the candidates will be on the waiting list. After the completion of the first round, the counselling will be held for the waiting list candidates. then they will be able to choose the desired college for the admission.’
Documents to be Submitted in Counselling
In the counselling process, the candidates will have to bring the specified documents. You can check the list form the below points:
- Admit Card issued by AIIMS.
- The rank letter issued by AIIMS.
- The Mark Sheets of BDS 1st, 2nd and 3rd Professional Examinations.
- BDS Degree Certificate.
- Internship Completion Certificate.
- Permanent/Provisional Registration Certificate issued by MCI or DCI.
- As the proof of the age bring the High School/Higher Secondary Certificate/Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate for the candidates who belong to the reserved category.